Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/16.htm

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 1:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
Rayce
it worked this time and yes that would be great thanks.
Rayce
thanks it looks better. also have you seen the ivs of that 10 aniv pikachu? that's pretty amazing for a gen 3 event

This message was edited on 2013-02-02T13:50:50-08:00.

Author:   Event_Collector
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 3:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
EragonFanatic2007 You don't seem to have the 07142 Summer Carnival Pikachu (KOR), would you be interested in that?

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 3:55pm (PST)
Event_Collector
i do have a nature set. in gen 5 events part 2.

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:24pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Yeah, I thought it would look more coherent ^^.

Wow, I never noticed that, those are some nice IV's (nature aside), possibly the best I've seen on a 3rd Gen event lol.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:27pm (PST)
major update: more natures for NoK deoxys,rayquaza and character fair shaymin. with that i now have a nature set for shaymin. also a complete date set of yokohama pikachu. more 10 anniv events

Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 5:08am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I can't seem to find anymore pokemon that you don't have, maybe you can check my shop and look under the GBA and gen 4/5 sections and see what you need.

Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 6:06am (PST)
Event_Collector
i will just trade the set to you for the pokemon you have ready. keep the wakayama set nft.

Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 7:27pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 Alright, email is the same as usual, I'll be sending you the cloyster, win2013 keldeo, and the 3 eggs. And yes, I'll keep the Wakayama set NFT.

Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 8:08pm (PST)
Event_Collector
can i get your email again?

Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 9:06pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I'll just email you back and you respond to me.

Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 9:15pm (PST)
Event_Collector
got them and i sent them
Event_Collector
there's some kind of problem with the calm, hasty, sassy and timid natures of keldeo. can you get replacements for them?

This message was edited on 2013-02-03T23:37:07-08:00.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 4:56am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 Sorry for that, I'll reconvert them as soon as I can access my computer during the weekends, sorry for the delay and error.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 4:59am (PST)
Event_Collector
just got a hasty so i just need the other 3.

Date:   Feb 08, 13 at 12:23am (PST)
bump

Date:   Feb 10, 13 at 1:51pm (PST)
added a nature set of spanish summer shelmet, characteristic set of spanish summer zoroark and several new palcity events

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.