Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/14.htm

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
Event_Collector
i don't have it so that would be fantastic. also with the files can when you send them can you have them named like mine? it would save me time for doing it myself.

Author:   Event_Collector
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
EragonFanatic2007 alrighty, now, do you want me to send the ones I currently have or just wait to the end for a single trade only?

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:31am (PST)
Event_Collector
i can wait since there is n big hurry.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:41am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I tried extracting the korean plasma file, and it gets an english name when I put it in my game but retains its Korean OT. Are you fine with this?

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:47am (PST)
Event_Collector
it needs to be in korean so if you can find someone who has a korean black 2 or white 2 rom to farm them or maybe ask lady ariel to help. she might have a rom

Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 5:49am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I almost have a complete characteristics set for Abram's Cloyster ready, and to top that all off, I managed to find 3 toys r us mystery eggs (US one with pansage, axew, and pidove), all with my own OT/ID (maybe you'd like to collect different IDs and OTs of the english mystery eggs). So that makes my complete US 2013 keldeo nature set, a soon-to-be-completed characteristics set for the Cloyster, and the 3 mystery eggs, are there anything else you would like for your entire trade for evolution set?

Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:21am (PST)
Event_Collector
if you can think of anything else to add in let me know.

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 9:55pm (PST)
Hey EragonFanatic2007
Any interest in these I picked up? I've also got some proof for them.
10 ANIV Articuno (Lonely) [Loves to Eat] {HP 227} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Absol (Gentle) [Good Endurance] {HP 182} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Zapdos (Quirky) (Likes to thrash about] {HP 224} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Tyranitar (Gentle) [Strongly Defiant] {HP 234} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Typhlosion (Sassy) [Thoroghly Cunning) [HP 201} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Suicune (Mild) [Likes to thrash About] {HP 233} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Raikou (Calm) [Somewhat vain] {HP 224} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Pikachu (Serious) [Highly Curious] {HP 147} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Latios (Bashful) [Highly Curious] {HP 197} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Latias (Quiet) [Strong Willed] {HP 196} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Entei (Lonely) [Sturdy Body] {HP 260} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Dragonite (Calm) [Highly Curious] {HP 228} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Celebi (Jolly) [Scatters things often] {HP 236} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Celebi (Relaxed) [Capable of taking hits] {HP 224} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|
10 ANIV Charizard (Naive) [Often Dozes off] {HP 203} |From Tiakall Available on 4th Gen|

What I would really like is your PCNYb Cacturne, since it's one of the last Events I need. If you don't want to trade that for these then that's totally fine, I'm also interested in some of your GCEA events. Anyway, let me know if you'd consider a trade.

Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 10:57pm (PST)
Rayce
i'm interested in them. cacturne i am never trading since i promised to keep it nft.

This message was edited on 2013-02-01T23:12:18-08:00.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 5:00am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 Abram's Cloyster characteristics set ready, so that's Abram Cloyster set, US Winter2013 Keldeo Set, and the 3 US secret eggs (my OT). If there's anything else you'd like for your complete trade for evolution set, just let me know ^.^

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 5:12am (PST)
Event_Collector
see if you can get some sets for your stuff like any nature sets of an event i don't have.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 5:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update: Abram's Cloyster and French Winter Keldeo nature set
EragonFanatic2007 , just to confirm, do the pokemon have to have the same nickname as its original language? For example if it's a japanese event, does the pokemon have to been in its japanese name form or can it have its name in english (playing an english version)?

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 5:26am (PST)
Event_Collector
original language. alot of collectors won't accept them if they are in another language.

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 12:13pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Hello! Do anything in my shop interest you for this?

57330 FRESHLY Garchomp - Mild - Likes To Thrash About - 2-2-2013

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 12:21pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
would you trade this for it?
PCNY Wish Farfetch'd Lv. 5 UT [Quirky - Alert to sounds.]

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.