Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/13.htm

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 9:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
EragonFanatic2007 I really wanted this Gothorita:

00516 RANDY Gothorita - Timid - Likes To Thrash About - 12-12-2012 near flawless proof available

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 9:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
Abysmal
ok and not sure if i have your email or not. mine is in my sig so if you send i will respond right after

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 9:43pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 Alright, I have sent you the Espeon w/proofs. (:

Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 9:47pm (PST)
Abysmal
sent the gothorita with the proofs.

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:04am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Hello! I have an impish Japanese DW-Pikachu OT ネモ with proof. Would you trade it for this?

07012 SMR2012 Pikachu - Timid - Likes To Thrash About - Aug 18, 2012 Shiny

Or if you're going to get any Korean Genesects, I'd really like one of those.

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:10am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
yes and sent

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:15am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Replied and thanks!

Author:   Event_Collector
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 2:58am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I don't know if you already have this but I have WIN2013 Keldeo (US) Nature Set almost done and ready. Would you be interested in this?

Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 5:36am (PST)
Event_Collector
sure just let me know when it's done

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 4:06am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 winter2013 US keldeo nature set (obtained by me) ready I was just wondering, what else what would you like if I was to ask for the trade for evolution set? I'm interested in the entire trade for evolution set, so I'd like to know how many more sets you'd like for them.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 4:43am (PST)
Event_Collector
right now i'm not sure. but what you want for the keldeo set?

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 4:54am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 at the moment, I'm interested in your Trade for Evolution set, I could prepare some more events in exchange for the entire Trade for Evolution set since the ratio of the keldeo set to your trade for evolution set is unbalanced.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 4:58am (PST)
Event_Collector
ok sure i can wait for others. like what others are you going to get?

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:02am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I'm not sure at the moment, I will have to look at your list then search for other events, in the meantime, I can send you my current keldeo set, then send you the ones I obtain later in exchange for the final trade for evolution set, which you can send me once I get all the event sets to you.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:18am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 You don't happen to have the korean plasma genesect do you? My friend is coming back from South Korea and he recently got the event, I could have him extract the .pgf file or .pkm of it and I can have a complete nature set of it ready in no time.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.