Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/10.htm

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 3:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
GoldenMagikarp
don't have any non english scizors. sent flareon

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
EragonFanatic2007

Ok. I'll reply with the Gothorita as soon as I have the file for it. Thanks for the trade.

EDIT: Sent.

Author:   RainbowUmbreon
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 5:32am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

i didn't know if what i liked was to rare so i list pokes by preference in descending order and then you choose

06676 RED Farfetch'd Docile 5-11-2007 Mischievous HP 10
49708 레퀴엠 Jumpluff - Impish - Mischievous - 10-26-2012 proof available
46957 Enyalio Chimchar - Adamant - Likes To Thrash About - 8-3-2014 flawless proof available
46957 Enyalio Chimchar - Jolly - Capable Of Taking Hits - 8-3-2014 flawless proof available

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 5:34am (PST)
RainbowUmbreon
i can send you the farfetchd. you can tell me your email or send the pika to mine in my sig and i'll respond. either ways fine.

Author:   rottenapples
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 7:40am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Um, you're looking for Tohoku Victinis of a different nature than those you already have? I have a flawless Naive Tohoku Victini. Would you be interested?

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
rottenapples
I have a naive nature but thanks though.

Author:   rottenapples
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 10:04am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
No problem c:
You seem to already have all the events I can offer so I'll be off then. Thanks anyway :D

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

I just got a timid Japanese DW-Croagunk with proof. Do you want to trade it for this?

56832 Joe Turtwig - Timid Nature - Strongly Defiant - Mar 18, 2011 proof available

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
sure and trade turtwig for other starters with proof preferably or other japanese or foreign dw events with proof.

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
quote EragonFanatic2007
GoldenMagikarp
sure and trade turtwig for other starters with proof preferably or other japanese or foreign dw events with proof.
Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 3:27pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Hello! I just got an English DW-Piplup with proof. It's modest and have the OT MC. The proof doesn't have very good quality as it was taken with an i-pod. But you can still see the username and date without any problems on one of the pictures, so I hope that's no problem. Would that be enough to get this on gen IV? France 20078 Aura Mew - Mild Nature - Likes to Run - Aug 17, 2007

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
i actually just got this from him on serebii. weird timing huh?

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 3:33pm (PST)
quote EragonFanatic2007
GoldenMagikarp
i actually just got this from him on serebii. weird timing huh?
Indeed xD

Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 12:53pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Hello! I just got a Japanese DW-Porygon with proof. It have naive nature and the OT TURLS. Would you trade it for this?

French 20078 Aura Mew - Mild Nature - Likes to Run - Aug 17, 2007

I know that it's really rare. But it can never hurt to ask, right?

If you don't want to trade me that, would you trade this for the Porygon?

21077 テイルズ Bulbasaur - Hardy - Capable Of Taking Hits - April 22, 2011(proof upon request)

Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 12:59pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
sent the bulbasaur with pic.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.