Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked** - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1757402-pms100s-trading-center-new-pokemon-bred-everyday-closed-until-all-pokemon-pokecheck-checked/8.htm

Author:   Infinity234
Date:   May 18, 13 at 9:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked**
-------------------------------------------
PokeMasterStar100 could i trade you a shiny hitmontop for your shiny houndoom?

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   May 18, 13 at 2:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked**
PokeMasterStar100 what would you like for wurmple and/or sharpedo?

Author:   Star
Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:25pm (PST)
quote Infinity234
PokeMasterStar100 could i trade you a shiny hitmontop for your shiny houndoom?
quote manuel777brownie
PokeMasterStar100 what would you like for wurmple and/or sharpedo?
I am so sorry! Maybe I didn't make it clear, but I only go by pichulover92 now.

Infinity, yeah, I'd love to have that Hitmontop!

And Manuel, Wurmple and Sharpedo? Nothing much. A Pokemon you don't see listed in any of my Dex filler places.

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:33pm (PST)
pichulover92 you mean the regular pokemon lists? if that's the case i can help you with almost any pokemon from unova

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:38pm (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
pichulover92 you mean the regular pokemon lists? if that's the case i can help you with almost any pokemon from unova
Wait... the Wurmple I said I have, it is a regular Wurmple, right? Because I totally forget. Nobody's posted in this place in forever.

But yeah. I already have all Pokemon from Unova... BUT I need a lot of Gen3 Pokemon. Especially a Mudkip. xD

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:42pm (PST)
pichulover92 yes, a regular wurmple :B i'm not that much involved into shinies, events and that kind of stuff because i don´t have any XD

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:44pm (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
pichulover92 yes, a regular wurmple :B i'm not that much involved into shinies, events and that kind of stuff because i don´t have any XD
Ah cool, cool. Got any Archen/Archeops?

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:48pm (PST)
oh yes, i also i do have some pokemon from hoenn, i have:
poochyena
zigzagoon
lotad
seedot
taillow
wingull
slakoth
whismur
nosepass
aron
volbeat
roselia
wailmer
numel
spoink
trapinch
cacnea
swablu
zangoose
seviper
solrock
lunatone
corphish
baltoy
lileep
anorith
shuppet
absol
tropius
spheal
luvdisc

Author:   Mitsumi
Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:49pm (PST)
PokeMasterStar100
I'm interested in these:
SPR2012 Reshiram
SPR2012 Zekrom
Movie14 Victini x2

Can I have the Nature on all of them?
Are you interested in anything in my part of the shop?
Link in my sig.

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:50pm (PST)
manuel777brownie
Mind if I get an Archen and Volbeat? I can breed either, even if their male, and give you an egg of one if you want one soon afterwards. I have a Japanese ditto, so it may even be shiny, considering the Masuda Method. Anyway, when can you trade?

Mitsumi
My Reshiram is Docile and the Zekrom is Naive. I only have one Victini now, and it's a Quiet nature.

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:52pm (PST)
pichulover92 i can trade right now if you want my fc is 4428 0247 4802

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:54pm (PST)
pichulover92
I'm interested in the Zekrom and Victini.
They're UT and not on poke-check right?
Are you interested in anything in my shop?

Date:   May 18, 13 at 8:55pm (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
pichulover92 i can trade right now if you want my fc is 4428 0247 4802
Mine is 4169-9130-1913. See you there.

Mitsumi
I have no idea what Pokecheck is.
Yikes, um... the Victini is 3 levels non-UT because I didn't know the value of events then... but the Zekrom is.

Date:   May 18, 13 at 9:00pm (PST)
pichulover92
Then I assume it's not on.
I like them both.
What do you want in return in my shop?

Date:   May 18, 13 at 9:01pm (PST)
pichulover92 ok, i'm going in right now

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.