Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked** - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1757402-pms100s-trading-center-new-pokemon-bred-everyday-closed-until-all-pokemon-pokecheck-checked/4.htm

Author:   PulseMonkey
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Egg Raffle Inside**
-------------------------------------------
PokeMasterStar100
Thanks bro :-)

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Egg Raffle Inside**
PulseMonkey
No problemo, bro.

Author:   PulseMonkey
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 3:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Currently Closed**Egg Raffle Participants Still
PokeMasterStar100
Any update on jirachi?

Author:   Shodai
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Currently Closed**Egg Raffle Participants Still
PokeMasterStar100 Hey, I was wondering if I could get your Raichu and Scyther under the Gen I tab?

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
quote Shodai
PokeMasterStar100 Hey, I was wondering if I could get your Raichu and Scyther under the Gen I tab?
I guess so. Let me check them out to see if I still have them, I put this up a while ago and became disinterested in trading for a bit. xD

Hm... *checks game*

I can't find Raichu OR Scyther... I believe I may've traded Scyther a long time ago, and I may've just passed Raichu on mistake. *checks game again*

Yeah, now I'm worried. I actually have two Raichu, one I migrated from a previous generation because it was one of the first Pokemon I ever raised, and then one I had just laying around to use for breeding... I'll keep looking, I'm a bit freaked out now. ^^"

Also, Imma change the thread title now...

Author:   Shodai
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 5:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Reopened!**Egg Raffle Inside**
PokeMasterStar100 Ah, a tad unfortunate but oh well. I would ask about a few others but I assume that you need to get the lists in order first.

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 5:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Reopened!**Egg Raffle Inside**
quote Shodai
PokeMasterStar100 Ah, a tad unfortunate but oh well. I would ask about a few others but I assume that you need to get the lists in order first.
Yeaaaah my boxes are a mess and I need to get everything in order... so, sorry about the false advertisement, I'll fix it all. But God do I hope I find ElectroRat (yeah, like I said, one of my first trained Pokemon, level 67, I remember, and I was like, 10 xD). That Pokemon is quite important to me.

But yeah, if I find the junk Raichu and a Scyther I'll let ya know, 'kay?

Author:   Ken
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 5:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked**
Can I have the Squirtle and Charmander =) ?
PokeMasterStar100

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 5:40pm (PST)
quote Ken
Can I have the Squirtle and Charmander =) ?
PokeMasterStar100
Now I know I have those.
My updated FCs are on my profile, under "Interests."

Author:   Video Games
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
Isnt that song called Together Forever?

Author:   Sky pen
Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 3:34am (PST)
PokeMasterStar100
Hey could I take u up on that free samorout and I'm willing to trade a gensect for a victini If u have one

Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 7:01am (PST)
quote Sky pen
PokeMasterStar100
Hey could I take u up on that free samorout and I'm willing to trade a gensect for a victini If u have one
Sure. Also, I have two Victini. Neither are UT, one is Lv. 52, and the other is Lv. 53, both are the MOVIE14 event.

Video Games
Heh heh, yep, another screw up in the OP. I mean to take down that offer, as I simply don't want it there anymore. Sorry about that, I'll be editing the OP throughout the entire day.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
PokeMasterStar100 Is the SPR2012 Reshiram and SPR2012 Zekrom UT? And what's a GWC Pikachu?

Author:   Sky pen
Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 12:22pm (PST)
PokeMasterStaer100 my gensect isn't UT either sorry its at like 30 or something, give me half an hour to an hour and ill be ready, btw if ur doing the random eggs lucky dip thing could I get 22 and ill take the level 52 victini please

Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
quote Abysmal
PokeMasterStar100 Is the SPR2012 Reshiram and SPR2012 Zekrom UT? And what's a GWC Pikachu?
I believe both the SPR2012 Zekrom and Reshiram are UT.

And I think the GWC Pikachu is a Global World Championship or whatever, in all honesty I don't remember, but I can look it up.

sky pen
Sure.

And I'll add you to the Egg Raffle right now.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.