Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked** - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1757402-pms100s-trading-center-new-pokemon-bred-everyday-closed-until-all-pokemon-pokecheck-checked/2.htm

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked**
-------------------------------------------
ezchill
I'm trying to get the 4th Gen section in, so can I have a second before I can check? Thanks!

Author:   ezchill
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Closed until all Pokemon are Pokecheck checked**
PokeMasterStar100

take your time

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:12pm (PST)
ezchill
You'd have to ask Kelleyanne if it's UT. It's Naive natured.

Author:   Jc96
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 3:40am (PST)
PokeMasterStar100 aren't those the lyrics from the theme tune of one of the hoenn seasons in the cartoon?

Author:   IronLuigi
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 4:31am (PST)
PokeMasterStar100
I like your SPR2012 Zekrom, Shiny Pansage, Shiny Ekans, and Nzone Pikachu and DW Poliwag. Take a look in my shop for offers

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 8:38am (PST)
quote Jc96
PokeMasterStar100 aren't those the lyrics from the theme tune of one of the hoenn seasons in the cartoon?
Not from Hoenn in anyway, shape, or form, so, nope, sorry.

IronLuigi
Okay, sure.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
Heyyy two pages already?!
Congrats PokeMasterStar100! Good luck with the new shop, it'll do well! :D

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
Amsey
Thanks! And I hope it does!

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 1:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Egg Raffle Inside**
PokeMasterStar100 if its not from hoenn is it one of the ones from the original like 'what kind of Pokemon are you' and 'viridian city' cause it's not a theme from do or bw and I'm sure it's not johtos?

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] PMS100's Trading Center**New Pokemon Bred Everyday!**Egg Raffle Inside**
Jc96
Getting warmer.

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 2:11pm (PST)
PokeMasterStar100 im sure it's one of those little songs before the credits at the end of the first season if not I don't know:P

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Jc96
In all honesty, I don't know what episode or whatever it aired in, I just know what season and what the name is. Along with the lyrics.

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 2:40pm (PST)
PokeMasterStar100 im sure it's from kanto and it's called together for ever or something like that or am I thinking of something different haha

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
Jc96
Yes, I know it's from Kanto.

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 2:48pm (PST)
PokeMasterStar100 kanto ftw

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.