Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades. - page 38

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1752147-rayce-nero-trade-shop-come-see-our-unique-trades/38.htm

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 12:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades.
-------------------------------------------
Rayce

It worked on this computer when I switched to internet explorer xD

Author:   TVGuru
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 9:23pm (PST)
Rayce

You still on?

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
TVGuru
I'm transferring the Pidove now if you can trade in a sec.

EDIT: If you still can, use this FC: 2323 3932 9641

EDIT2: Looks like I have missed you as you have missed me. You're not at College, so are you good to go Wednesday, or is the weekend better for you?

This message was edited on 2012-12-31T00:00:42-08:00.

Author:   TVGuru
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 12:18am (PST)
Rayce

I can trade on Wednesday

Any specific time period?

This message was edited on 2012-12-31T00:37:15-08:00.

Author:   RainbowUmbreon
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
Rayce

this isnt brawls notoriouse manaphy is it ?? well would you be interested in my offer of

wish Farfetch'd (level 5)OT:RED ♀ 6676 Docile - Inner Focus - 21/12/0/31/12/4 - Untrained
Yawn - Wish - *** - ***

for something else ??

Author:   flyinggurtboy
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
Rayce
Would you like to do a file trade instead? i'm barely on neo so it'd be easier for a file trade

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 5:14pm (PST)
Okay, here's a pretty big update on things, as per yesterday. On Pokecheck, I was talking to my friend Hozu and the researcher Kaphotics, and a few interesting things came up. Well, I guess first thing to do is this.
Update:
DUKING Larvitar (Jolly) [NFT] Shiny
DUKING Meditite (Adamant) [NFT] Shiny
DUKING Shuckle (Impish) [NFT] Shiny
These are NFT and were gifts from Hozu. These shouldn't be traded AT ALL:
A) They are downloadable to everyone.
B) Legal ROM hacks were used, to allow for slower frame advances for the XDRNG. Don't be the guy that trades them, just point them to Pokecheck. I'm dead serious, don't do it.
C) Give username credit if you want to show them off. Hozu works his ass off, working with crazy frame rates and obscure RNG ideas. It's a lot of work, and he deserves the credit.

Next, I am removing my Shinsaegae Manaphy (Impish) [Proud of its power]. This Event, having been the root of many evils finally has a name. This was given to Hozu by an unnamed source, and after being put up on Pokecheck, tossed around, and involved in a few heated debates on Serebii, it is said to be very suspicious, legality wise. The frame and delay are set at unusually high amounts.

Finally, some new info is coming up about the PCJP03. With the events I provided, it can be seen that PCJP Pokemon have an unusual skip in their PID methods. Therefore, this issue needs to be looked into more. I'm looking for anyone who has a PCJP from a 100% reliable, and legitimate source to confirm this. Even if it's just to use the info on it, it'd be fantastic for our research to have one.

TVGuru
Hmm, I'm usually on 8-10 PM or 12-2 PM? Same time zone.

RainbowUmbreon
I don't want to say much about NoToRiousBrawL, since we've agreed to stay apart from each other, but yes, you could consider this his Manaphy. It was owned by Hozu (as mentioned above), NoToRiousBrawL downloaded it, and began trading it. That said, I decided to take it off my list for now.

However, I am still really interested in your Farfetch'd. Anything particular you're looking for, or just rare events?

flyinggurtboy
Yeah, I'd like that . PM me your Email and I can send.

Author:   RainbowUmbreon
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 1:54am (PST)
Rayce

i am interested in dw pokes with the proof.In your eyes would more than one be fair because of the rarity of wish pokes ??

Author:   SneaselNinja
Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 12:29am (PST)
Rayce
true that!

whenever you can, lets trade!

Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 6:09pm (PST)
RainbowUmbreon
I'd say two would be fair, especially if you're choosing one that uses a serial code (money is involved type of thing).

SneaselNinja
I'm good tomorrow, and through the weekend!

Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 8:08pm (PST)
Update:
Rough edit. Adding new things in, and putting more details later this week when I get the time to. New DW's added.

Amsey Let me know when you'd like to close the thread, so we have time to make the new one.

Author:   Lucy_88
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 8:58am (PST)
rayce hiya can we still trade but could i have your e4all manaphy instead of the shiny mew for my flawless dw umbreon? xx

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 12:42pm (PST)
quote Rayce
Update:
Rough edit. Adding new things in, and putting more details later this week when I get the time to. New DW's added.

Amsey Let me know when you'd like to close the thread, so we have time to make the new one.
You didn't half confuse me, I thought "I can't remember typing that up!" since the edit was an uncanny resemblance to my usual markup ><"

I will close the thread after 50 pages if that's okay? (:

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 7:34pm (PST)
Huge Update:
I have a new event to announce; more of a lost older event, but same idea.
While my friend Bond697 was examining the Colosseum ROM about a year and a half ago ago, he found what seemed to be an unused ROM located on the disc. When he couldn't figure out how to activate this ROM, his friend, diegoisawesome, tried a memory dump which revealed this unused ROM was actually a loader, and not a ROM. Knowing this, the loader could be run a different way, and diego decompressed the file. From this decompression, the new event arrived; or rather, an impartial event. Therefore, this new event now has a face, and is very likely the only one of it's kind. Others may be found elsewhere, but it is highly unlikely. Therefore, with credit to Bond697 for this discovery as well as diegoisawesome for the Decompression, I present the newest 3rd Gen event to my Trophy Collection, not for trade by his request.

METEOR Jirachi (Lonely) [Loves to eat] |OT: METEOR ID: 30719 NFT|

EDIT: This is likely a forgotten English variant of the Japanese Negaiboshi Jirachi.

Lucy69
Yes, those substitutions are fine.

Amsey
I didn't have to ask you either! Meh, sorry for dat confusion. 50 Pages it is.

This message was edited on 2013-01-07T21:50:36-08:00.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 8:46am (PST)
quote Rayce
Amsey
I didn't have to ask you either! Meh, sorry for dat confusion. 50 Pages it is.
icwutudidthar.
No no, it's fine, I was probably just really tired at the time & couldn't recognise my own markup xD

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.