Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades. - page 30

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1752147-rayce-nero-trade-shop-come-see-our-unique-trades/30.htm

Author:   ZiR
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades.
-------------------------------------------
Rayce

How about your 10JAHRE Lugia (Relaxed) [Hates to lose] {HP 243}? =)

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 4:22pm (PST)
rayce- yup, all the veterans retired now. Its sweet they recommended me ( and 2 did so just when they become secure checker themselves!) . despite those recommendation, i am short of one to be a trusted trader, and i heard the exam is not easy to pass . I do hope that you can have recommendation and sit for the test too. I do a lot of independent legit checking, but mostly for myself. I bet no one trust me to handle their pokemon XD... especially im into rare games like gcea and pcny.

sources, especially japanese , are very hard to obtain. Unless you can speak japanese and log on to their forum ( which i heard how crazily generous they are as these pokemon are their events and from their lands..). If you can help me out , for stuff like your dw japanese squirtle. I will be forever grateful. I guess im going to have to take the big risks i did once, especially for dw events with friendboard proof .

i guess you misread it. I had to go with darksteel, the secure checker , and i guess i did . What makes matters worst is that it was the first and only time i got active in the " event checking" subforum, and i did it out of trust for my friend.
What darksteel said was" dont waste our time , with the same pokemon, same id , and same characteristic as the one in the pcny hacklist , I am not going to check your pcnys ( it was a milotic, gloom , and a couple of them, to be honest ). The pcny hacklist is there for a reason.Anyone can claim their pcny pokemon is original while the one in the hacklist is the edited version of their pokemon." Sad to say his word applies- even to a close friend.

Well, i hope you take my lesson and apply it , so you wouldnt make the same mistake . But trading is your own choice, like danny said.there is hardly anything to check for pcny.

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 8:15pm (PST)
ZiR
Hmm, I think I can trade you that! Deal!

Snowfoot
I'm hoping to do a Christmas giveaway or Tournament to help spur some traders to come to event trading. I saw a few potential people on Serebii, but they've died out now.

I have heard that too about the test. If you do get the vote, then I wish you good luck on the exam!

Oh boy... yes. I'm very happy to have found a few good sources, one who MAY have a PCNY Wish Pokemon they got themselves. Still waiting on that, as they have like 5 games they need to go through.

I guess I did. I'm very sorry to hear that now, and I can see your conflict. I'm guessing that's when you decided to learn to check your stuff yourself? Idk. In my opinion, events really are just a question of sources.

I will! Thanks for the intriguing story

Author:   ZiR
Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 2:28am (PST)
[quote=Rayce|message:34008901]
ZiR
Hmm, I think I can trade you that! Deal!

Rayce

Cool so Lugia for Tropius it is.
I haven't payed enough attention in your 1st post that Lucario was also ok. Can you give me the info about date which Lucario was obtained, characteristic and HP, you know, for future reference? =)
I'll contact you for this trade as soon as I see you online again.

Thanks!

Author:   vimon
Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 6:42am (PST)
Rayce
can you trade today at 20:10 (your time)?

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 6:57am (PST)
Rayce - if you dont mind , i would like to do business with that PCNY friend of yours <3. You are very lucky...i know chances are slim. but it wouldnt hurt to try and ask . I do hope they are in gen iv .

Your deeds are noble, but it looks like project pokemon is all in front of us, so is pokecheck.org. I do hope that someday , we can twart them uploading wondercards and dw pokemons ... they are ruining event trading. I wouldnt mind joining you in that noble quest and contribute some unspammed pokemon to start off in serebii .

Yes, sources are important ! which is why i brought the pcny for legit checking . I was careful after that , and it does raise my doubt wether my close friend is sincere. But what's pass is pass.. learn the lesson and move on ehh? It is an interesting story nontheless.

Yes, by legit checking, you are essentially losing that pokemon to a checker. I never do that often, and use legal exe instead. but i am very aware of the hacklist, dj giveaway , pokecheck, db and every other mass spammed and hacked event. like i said, the pcny was the only time i did so , and i still am not brave enough to show my face there again anyway .

heeh... one day till i get back with stable network. Im excited to see the friendboard screenshot !

Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)
vimon
I can trade now. Give me a minute to transfer the Axew and Zigzagoon you requested. Both on 5th Gen, right?

Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 8:10pm (PST)
Rayce
yup both on 5th Gen. see you in the wifi room

Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 8:25pm (PST)
vimon
Thanks for the trade!

Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
Rayce
thank you

Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 4:24pm (PST)
quote Snowfoot
Your deeds are noble, but it looks like project pokemon is all in front of us, so is pokecheck.org. I do hope that someday , we can twart them uploading wondercards and dw pokemons ... they are ruining event trading. I wouldnt mind joining you in that noble quest and contribute some unspammed pokemon to start off in serebii .

Yes, by legit checking, you are essentially losing that pokemon to a checker. I never do that often, and use legal exe instead. but i am very aware of the hacklist, dj giveaway , pokecheck, db and every other mass spammed and hacked event. like i said, the pcny was the only time i did so , and i still am not brave enough to show my face there again anyway .

heeh... one day till i get back with stable network. Im excited to see the friendboard screenshot !
Project Pokemon and Pokecheck I actually like. While I find myself against the public wondercard hosting, Pokecheck is a very valuable tool for 5th Gen checking. I guess it's a matter of 5th Gen checking vs not-public events.

Mhmm, that's another thing I always disliked too. I wanted to be able to check something without loosing the Pokemon to the checker if it was legit. That's another thing I plan to eliminate ^^.

Nice talking to you, you seem like a very level-headed user .

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 6:01pm (PST)
Rayce What's the Ability, OT & ID for this Scizor?
#212 Scizor (Adamant) [EM Superpower, bug bite, roost, bullet punch, Flawless
I can offer anything from my shop in return for it and a few other things if nothing there interest you. (:

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 6:34am (PST)
quote Rayce
While I find myself against the public wondercard hosting, Pokecheck is a very valuable tool for 5th Gen checking. I guess it's a matter of 5th Gen checking vs not-public events.
Completely agree with this.
Looking up stats, ivs and evs with ease on PokeCheck to see if they are legitimate says it all really. Plus, it makes ousting DW OT's and whatnot a lot easier :P

I am strongly against them being publicly uploaded though, on Pokemon Database too. I think db is the biggest culprit in all of this =/

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 4:12pm (PST)
Abysmal
OT: Shreyas
ID: 58832

From my Pokecheck upload, it says it is public 1 time. Just a heads up before we agree to anything.

Amsey
The trade off of public events and shinies for the most sophisticated Legality Analysis (and the only up to date one) is one I'd rather take. Some of the info that it provides as well is irreplaceable. I just really like it, really helpful.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
Rayce Aww, well how about these two, I've wanted one them as well.
#371 Bagon (Adamant) [EM Hydro Pump, DDance, Flawless]*
#559 Scraggy (Adamant) [EM Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Flawless] *
Oh and just noticed you had a Stantler in your wants list. I just so happen to have an UT Shiny Flawless Stantler Lv1--Intimidate--Adamant nature--Muschievous--OT: Psiren | ID: 59389

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.