Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades. - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1752147-rayce-nero-trade-shop-come-see-our-unique-trades/29.htm

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Dec 01, 12 at 6:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades.
-------------------------------------------
Rayce - no it's the opposite, there's hardly anything to check with PCNY! It's cos the algorithm the PID uses is unknown, so it's extremely easy to hack. Everything's easy to hack these days but back when hacking was rife and these events genuinely were rare, it was a bit more of a challenge; or at least a bit less common that someone could do it. Otherwise most PCNY checking can only be done at face value, or by looking at things like move order which not many people know very reliably at all (serebii and bulbapedia are not good sources of that information, perhaps for the best).

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Dec 01, 12 at 8:47pm (PST)
DannyB01
In my experience PCNY have a lot to check for, maybe I've just gotten obvious hacks. Game of origin, Trash Bytes, OT/ID/SID, Moveset (as you said), and IV's are still all fair game, and I've done pretty good just going off those.

Don't you have that Staryu from the OT, and therefore, know the PID algorithm? Or is it more complicated then that?

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 12:19am (PST)
hi rayce. appreshiate those watermarked proofs . please send them to me so i can make a decision on trading to introtoict@yahoo.com

As for squirtle , i totally understand where you are going. I really wanted to contact the OT. or find some other japanese trader for it , but i dont have the strength and effort to do so , gone are the days i have the strength to hunt for events , only to see them get spammed.

for the pcny. I must say im sorry i have to remain a little strict . First they must be gen iv , and Its best im not accepting something in the hacklist. Here is what happened to me : Ive tried submitting something to check( basically i got the pcny from a REALLY trusted trader and best friend ). It has basically the same characteristic and everything as the hacked copy, although i have done the basic checking as you guys described ( trashbytes, ot , id , movesets ). Ive submitted it because the trader claimed he has the original and the one that is hacked is edited .

Darksteel who was checking that time at the old secure site had treated me pretty rudely - and basically an insane noob to submit that for checking. . Saying "everybody can claim they have the original , and the hacklist is an edited version!" . Wel, he does made sence. He left me so confused and hurt . WHO in the world should i trust ? I believe thats the last time i ever showed my face on the leigit checking column of pokemon secure ever again . Ive listed that duskull before i checked the hacklist actually .... so im so sorry for the confusion.

well, its up to you how you handle pcny ... ive very and rarely trade for it , and rather aim for stuffs like 10 anivs and gcea.

Eragonfanatic2007- Ive yet to mail you the original e mail my pcnys come from. I guess as long as that is in hand , and its not in the hacklist, we can still trade pcnys. I will check out your dw with proof list once i have a stable network - in a few days time:).

DannyB01- hi there danny , glad to see you active in this forum. I guess your legit checking towards pcny is a bit different and lax , and i do have to honor you opinion on it. Im yet to mail aglid and you, but i will do so before christmas! cheers.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 4:11am (PST)
quote Snowfoot
WHO in the world should i trust ?
Hi.

Just popping in to say that the shop is going great

Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 6:48am (PST)
Amsey- yup... its darksteels word against my friend.... so... " who in the world should i trust" refers to the both of them. Of course ill always trust my shopmate * hugs *
Yup. this shop is doing great i do agree.

Author:   vimon
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 8:07am (PST)
quote Rayce
vimon
Do you want to trade now? ^^.
I wasn't here

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)
Rayce - oh yeah well there is all that stuff to check, but you have to check that with every pokemon anyway. I should have said that there's less to check with PCNY, because the algorithm isn't known. As that's the hardest thing to hack, it is a bit of a pain and makes them easy to pass off as legal, I think. But yeah, there are still plenty of things you can check, just make sure you're checking all those on every GBA event you look at.

I've never cracked PID algorithms or really understood how to all that well, it's pretty clever stuff and Sabresite led the charge into doing that I think, along with other people at projectpokemon.org. The PCNY pokemon don't use regular GBA algorithms and I guess that not enough were collected to look at to crack what the algorithm, or it's very obscure or something.

Snowfoot - hey it's great to hear from you, it's been too long! I might not be around at Christmas as I'm going off to Canada to ski and live the dream - in fact I'm going this Wednesday! Scary stuff! I'm going to try and keep coming online though.

Author:   ZiR
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 4:35pm (PST)
Rayce
Hey dude it's me again.

I'm interested in these 4th gen pokemons:
CHANNEL Jirachi (Calm) [Somewhat vain, Available on 4th Gen] {HP 26}
WORLD08 Lucario (Adamant) [4th Gen]
Pokepark Jirachi (Lax) [Sturdy Body] {HP 100}
SPACE C Deoxys (Jolly) [Sturdy Body]

I put some new stuff in my shop that you might be interested.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?583225-Pocket-Monsters-Stop-Shop

Let me know if you want to trade anything. =)
Ps: Can you tell me the HP and date from World08 Lucario?

Thanks!

Author:   SneaselNinja
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 7:47pm (PST)
rayce

Hello! I'm interested in these pokemon:

TRU Mystery Egg Axew Egg (Naive) [Alert to Sounds] {HP 11}
TRU Mystery Egg Pidove Egg (Hardy) [Likes to thrash about] {HP 12}
TRU Mystery Egg Pansage Egg (Brave) [Mischievous] {HP 12}
V-Create Rayquaza (Adamant)
PC Groudon (Adamant) [A little quick tempered] {HP 262}

I have these pokemon I can offer? :3 (Not on your WL but I decided to give it a try)
I didn't see these in your event list so why not~

Oblivia Deoxys Attack Form
Oblivia Deoxys Defense Form
Oblivia Shaymin
Oblivia Heatran

all obtained from myself on my Pokemon Ranger game :3 It's been awhile since I played those so I'm not sure if I have wonder cards for them (not even sure if they have wonder cards for them) but I suppose I can take a picture of my Ranger Net if you wanted

Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 9:54pm (PST)
Dang, this really took off, lol.

Snowfoot
I sent the ones you requested. If you need anymore, feel free to ask. I'll look into those links, they should be working anyways.

Yes, I know Squirtle certainly is the rarest DW starter out there. For the PCNY's, it's perfectly fine, and I get your opinion on them. I really wouldn't want to give you something you didn't want either, because I'm a strong believer in getting the trader something they actually want to own.

As for the rude checkers, I have had very similar experiences. However, I try to eliminate that rude attitude and offer checking happily. It's something I genuinely enjoy .

So! With all that out of the way, just give me some Shinies you have that are very unique (as in, odd-ball). I just like having a nice variety .

Amsey #Snowfoot
Thanks for the compliments!

DannyB01
I did a little reading on Algorithms, and boy, I don't want to even try cracking it. It sounds like a lot of trail-error which is something I hate. Thanks for the conversation, always a pleasure catching up on old things I missed ^^.

ZiR
Could you possibly point out one or two of your newer things you added? I think I had everything on my first browse-through, but I could always be mistaken.

SneaselNinja
I would actually like that! Could you possibly do this set up for your pictures? Showing the Pokemon, the Ranger game, your username, etc. I'd trade 4 of mine for your four, and the 5th one I'd trade if you can get the pictures. Sound like a deal?

Author:   SneaselNinja
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:23pm (PST)
Rayce

Wow I miscounted so sorry about that D:
I thought I was offering 4:4 so sorry if I seemed greedy.
Let me find something else to offer for the fifth (:

Would NZ Jirachi be okay?

And sure, I don't have my DS nor my ranger game with me right now, but I will get on it asap!

Author:   ZiR
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 2:39am (PST)
Rayce

Hard to tell, I put a whole bunch of new Jirachis, some Darkrais, Deoxys, Magmortar and Electvire are different Whiscash, Octillery and Weavile are new, I swap Tropius which the one I had was a public event in pokecheck. But I'm starting to work on 2nd gen, which I'm willing to put new shiny beasts pokemons, Celebis and other new things later.

Author:   Lucy_88
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 5:37am (PST)
Rayce hiya i finally got my umbreon cloned! so may i have the mew i asked for and your E4ALL manaphy please xx

Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 7:34am (PST)
rayce- e mail accepted with great gratitude. If only my father leaves me more time on the pc ( we are literally fighting over one pc for the holidays , as i only brought my laptop along ) XD. But it wouldnt be long before im home and able to check your msg ( 5th december 2012).

yes, i do hope someday i can actively hunt for dw events just as i did last time just as i did for jeremys , 10 anivs , and gcea. , for now, im so tired in doing so , as i see most hard works i did are later mass spammed throughout the forum/ project pokemon and etc etc. Thats what make older trader retires in the first place - but i stuck on due to my love of pokemons.

I believe owning a kero kero megazine and squirtle does count for something, but i do not have any japanese friend to help out for the time being .Ill keep saving for that dream .

Yes, it was the legit checker's word against my friend ( and you gotta admit he has some legit points from his angered conversation. The hacklist is there for a reason, and everyone can claim they own the original pcny ( as he mentioned ). To avoid such heartache, im forced to be very strict while trading pcny.

I can see you make a very good checker. Ive already have 3 recommendation from secure ( just short of one )... and couldnt wait to apply for a gba test ...

DannyB01- COOL ! another trip of mountain skiing ? ( i remember last time when we have our gift exchange you did it too !) but yeah... do look out for my e mail

Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
SneaselNinja
That would be great, anytime you can get those pictures is fine, no rush. And sure, I'll trade my 5th one for your Jirachi. Even steven is good .

ZiR
I'd trade my Lucario or Deoxys for your Tropius. I think my Deoxys matches a public one on Pokecheck, so before we trade, I'll look into that.

EDIT: Looks like it does. Sorry about that :/

Lucy69
Yup, Manaphy is fine. I'm available to trade around 8-10PM my time (GMT-8), not sure what your timezone is. Maybe we can arrange something around your timezone?

Snowfoot
Thanks. I would love to be "Secure-Certified" to check GBA-DS-stuff, but I doubt anyone would recommend me, yet alone 3. So I stick to independent work =P

I've still got that energy in me, and have a few very awesome sources myself. So you could say the event trader in me is still alive as many had a few years ago.

Mhmm, I think you made the right decision to go with your friend. It's a tough choice, but I think you made the right one.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.