Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades. - page 26

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1752147-rayce-nero-trade-shop-come-see-our-unique-trades/26.htm

Author:   vimon
Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 8:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop | Come see our unique trades.
-------------------------------------------
Rayce
I am Also want your
Shiny TRU Mystery Egg Axew (Naive) [Alert to Sounds] {HP 11} |OT: Rayce, ID: 00000, RNG'd by me|
Shiny TRU Mystery Egg Pansage (Brave) [Mischievous] {HP 12} |OT: Rayce, ID: 00000, RNG'd by me|

I can offer
Pokémon Center Tohoku Victini
DW Gothorita With proof

Author:   luxaeterna
Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
rayce
im interested in your faraway shiny mew and a possible pkmn name change.
Nero_Jinous
Im interested in your mighty mewtwo..and eon ticket latios if possible. Willing to trade whatever I have to. For both of you fellas i have these to offer
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1794888-mini-shop-updated/

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 4:41pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
IIRC, when Ju-Da-Su was still trading, he traded his Treecko to a cloner of some sorts, who mass-cloned it and traded it quite a few times. I'd imagine a few people set it public :/

Hmm, how about this for it?
Aura Mew Lv. 10 UT [Adamant - Strongly defiant.]

...and I live in GMT -8. Ahh, I remember now from the Swedish Karrablast and Shelmet you traded me, time for a trading time! What time is good for you in your timezone?

Snowfoot
I could say the same about your shop . Let me pull up my DS (I'll edit the OT's / ID's of them)
Vulpix - can't find it atm.
Abra - This one belonged to my friend on Pokecheck, and matches a public one there. OT is BLUEMEW.
Eevee - OT: Vixana ID: 46463
Totodile - OT: John ID: 18440
Tepig - OT: Show ID: 61081
Oshawott - OT: Matthew ID: 57624
Volcarona - OT: WINNING ID: 17216. This was an RNG by one of my Serebii friends
Cobalion - Can't find it atm.
Virizion - OT: Storm ID: 21818

luxaeterna
You got me onto something there, I think I like it too. Before I ask for anything, I'd like to let you know my Shiny Mew is public on Pokecheck. Working on getting one not there.

For the name changes, I can definitely do it if the OT is not Japanese or Korean. ^^

vimon
Which one would you prefer more? I have a trade set up for a Gothrita w/ proof, not too mention getting my own, so it'd be for your Victini.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 7:28pm (PST)
rayce
nvm about the name change then lol but the pokecheck doesn't bother me cuz im not rly sure what it means to be on there haha

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:03pm (PST)
rayce
EVENTS
1)Korean DW Leafeon (Timid) Certified Legitimate
2)Korean DW Wobbuffett (Docile) Certified Legitimate
3)Japanese DW Torchic (Jolly) Certified Legitimate
4)Japanese DW Squirtle (Calm) [Likes to thrash about] {HP 31}-->just asking to negotiate a trade and curious. is this for trade for other rare evnts , or by the request of the owner? If so? can I talk to the OT?
(5)PCNYa Duskull (Bold) [ID: 00208] ✔
6)PCNYb Shedinja (Docile) [Good endurance] {HP 1} ✓|ID: 00093| checking my mail to see if I have it.

FLAWLESS SHINIES

7) Eevee - OT: Vixana ID: 46463 ( she has a ninetales on pokecheck, ill take her eevee. So wishing its with hp ice, but I couldn’t ask for more)
8) Totodile - OT: John ID: 18440
9) Oshawott - OT: Matthew ID: 57624
10)Volcarona - OT: WINNING ID: 17216. This was an RNG by one of my Serebii friends
11) Virizion - OT: Storm ID: 21818
#610 Axew (Adamant) [Flawless] *
Those I posted look super . I would need Axew ‘s detail and to know wether the pcnys are in gen iv. I can’t seem to access your images/ friendboards . Will you be a dear and kindly send the dw friendboards to my e mail? introtoict@yahoo.com ( its not that i am picky , but I need to make sure I don’t have the lefeon . and torchic. Even if I do, none of the korean eevoltion I have are with friend board proofs. So , most likely im interested in everyone of them.)
Abra - This one belonged to my friend on Pokecheck, and matches a public one there. OT is BLUEMEW.--> despite the massive spam, I trust bluemew’s pokemon the most ( although he did promise me an e mail of a diglet but it never came through to me ) . I often use them in wifi battles. Thanks for the headsup. Ill download this for my team for sure !
Give me some time to post my offers. I will edit this post and signal when I do … they mostly consist of dw with friendboard proof , pcny , and flawless shinies for your flawless shinies. I do have a problem though , my flawless shinies are in gen iv , we will need to work out something if you want them in gen v.Do you only wifi trade?

Author:   Nero Jinous
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:15pm (PST)
quote luxaeterna
rayce
Nero_Jinous
Im interested in your mighty mewtwo..and eon ticket latios if possible. Willing to trade whatever I have to. For both of you fellas i have these to offer
Can you list what pokemon in your shop follow my standard of 100% legit?

Never cloned, not on file, not RNG'ed, etc.

Snowfoot I've never heard of an DW Event KR Wobbuffet. There is a spooky manor wobbuffet, but never seen an event one.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:29pm (PST)
quote Nero Jinous
quote luxaeterna
rayce
Nero_Jinous

Snowfoot I've never heard of an DW Event KR Wobbuffet. There is a spooky manor wobbuffet, but never seen an event one.
shiny lv 70 lugia
shiny lv 100 ev'd metagross
shiny lv 1 flawless spiritomb
shiny lv 40 latios
shiny lv 54 ninetales

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
NeroJinous - it intrigued me as well, because i cant see the friendboard that your shopmate posted. Its not my offer, but what i wanted from your shopmate's pokemon. I need him to e mail me the images. and am waiting for his reply.
I'm intrigued by what you meant by "100% no clone and not rng'd " by the way , for your trading standards. XD. How would you know a pokemon is uncloned ? and traded to you?

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:38pm (PST)
quote luxaeterna
quote Nero Jinous
quote luxaeterna
rayce
Nero_Jinous

shiny lv 70 lugia
shiny lv 40 latios
shiny lv 54 ninetales

Requesting the following info on lugia,metagross, latios, and ninetales.

OT:
ID:
Ball:
Location/Level Caught:
Date:
Ribbons:
Nature:
Item Held:
Cloned:(Y/N/IDK, who you got it from if you did not obtain it)
EV/IV(If important):
Pokerus(Y/N/C{If important}):
Moveset:
Level:
Characteristic:
Stats:

Snowfoot I look-up information and attempt to find duplicates of said pokemon through OT and ID searching and if I have any doubts I simply don't take the risk and don't do the trade.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:46pm (PST)
NeroJinous - hmm... true. But you can never tell much , even when pokecheck claims "pokemon is unique to the database". i do treasure of people like you to stop spamming , but you can never beat pokecheck .Its a good try though .
that said, what if i ask my shopmate to do the rng ? ( meaning only her and me holds a copy of that pokemon and she went AWOL)?. Remember. THe pokemon is shared only between us . With her gone , i guess im the only one in the whole world with that rng . I think i have a few pokemon in this category .

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:51pm (PST)
quote Nero Jinous
quote luxaeterna
quote Nero Jinous
quote luxaeterna
rayce
Nero_Jinous

shiny lv 70 lugia
shiny lv 40 latios
shiny lv 54 ninetales

Requesting the following info on lugia,metagross, latios, and ninetales.

OT:
ID:
Ball:
Location/Level Caught:
Date:
Ribbons:
Nature:
Item Held:
Cloned:(Y/N/IDK, who you got it from if you did not obtain it)
EV/IV(If important):
Pokerus(Y/N/C{If important}):
Moveset:
Level:
Characteristic:
Stats:

Snowfoot I look-up information and attempt to find duplicates of said pokemon through OT and ID searching and if I have any doubts I simply don't take the risk and don't do the trade.
lugia. hazel, 37074, masterball, lv 70, pokerus yes, bashful, cunning, aeroblast hydro pump rain dance swift
ninetales. cejon, 03269, pokeball, lv 54, no pokerus, egg hatched, modest likes to thrash, flame burst inferno extrasensory quick attack
metagross. dunc 11072, pokeball, lv 100, pokerus yes, adamant often dozes off max ev in atk and def. agility hammer arm zen headbutt meteor mash
latios. ash 16329, masterball, lv 40, no pokerus, quiet stubborn, gift ribbon, protect refresh luster purge psychic

cant get iv's cuz im on my ps3 and cant access that part

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 9:53pm (PST)
luxaeterna

The ninetales is RNG'ed.
The latios is cloned.

Haven't found any info on the lugia or metagross yet, but you obviously don't know the history of your pokemon if you try to pass 2/4 off as 100% legit.

Snowfoot I normally don't trade with known RNGers, and don't accept many hatched pokemon(I don't want dw's unless they are straight for dw, and most shiny hatch are RNG, so will likely find common OT/ID)

I see no scenario where I'd trust said pokemon.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 10:01pm (PST)
quote Nero Jinous
luxaeterna

The ninetales is RNG'ed.
The latios is cloned.

Haven't found any info on the lugia or metagross yet, but you obviously don't know the history of your pokemon if you try to pass 2/4 off as 100% legit.

Snowfoot I normally don't trade with known RNGers, and don't accept many hatched pokemon(I don't want dw's unless they are straight for dw, and most shiny hatch are RNG, so will likely find common OT/ID)

I see no scenario where I'd trust said pokemon.
im sorry that i dont snoop around a pkmns history besides that of mine and previous owners. A pkmns trade history could be ancient and im sorry idk every detail. Good luck with future trades

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 11:43pm (PST)
quote Rayce
GoldenMagikarp
IIRC, when Ju-Da-Su was still trading, he traded his Treecko to a cloner of some sorts, who mass-cloned it and traded it quite a few times. I'd imagine a few people set it public :/

Hmm, how about this for it?
Aura Mew Lv. 10 UT [Adamant - Strongly defiant.]

...and I live in GMT -8. Ahh, I remember now from the Swedish Karrablast and Shelmet you traded me, time for a trading time! What time is good for you in your timezone?
Too bad. I'd be really pissed if someone uploaded my events to public pokecheck D:

Yes, you can get that one. I usually go to bed around 10.30 pm (which is 1.30 pm for you) on weekdays. We might have to trade on a weekend.

Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 12:10am (PST)
NeroJinous - easy,you'd not find a houndour ( which is the pokemon im obsessed over ) customized with MY unique hp ( ot psiren) or oblivia shaymin , again, with a unique hp instead of just, plain flawless hp dark 70 ( personally given to me as a present , although the rnger is a famous one- he took the time to fulfill my request ). That i can gurantee you .because i personally ORDERED the rng as none in pokecheck suits my need XD. thus making it unique ( why the need to do so when i can easily use one from pokecheck for battling -because im quite sure smogon allows that? ). Its not that i want to pick a fight, i just want to have an intelligent conversation in spirit of my AWOL teammate. They are my team pokemon anyway and i dont clone and trade them around.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/JENWORLD/hound1.jpg
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/JENWORLD/media/shawnscrreen2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Here he is, although i know youd flip at the idea of me converting it to a file. But how else should i show you is he unique in pokecheck? He was a physical pokemon all the way before before i screenshot his result .

I also personally ordered my jeremy palparks birthday set , hence youd never find another palpark with the exact same date in the whole wide world XD. While people were crying jeremy oddish, shellder and slowpoke were spammed, i worked hard for this. The vulpix is touched a little bit. Proving the sincerity of the trader ( or else that trader would have simply wiped off the ev and passed it as UT ). Thus , this prove the set is even more genuine then i thought it would be XD. I normally say all events are legal, but this one borders the line of legitness.

Well, it is the best i have , i trust those people with my lives, That is until i can rng , wondercard abuse , and obtain my own pokemon.Hopefully very soon . You are very lucky to have a korean social security number - not many people are that lucky- even if they save the cash to spend on it. We are unable to buy korean gametapes online. As far as i know.
It's nice to be strict, but i do wish youd let loose sometimes.

Ill see if i have any events that suit your request . then maybe we can have a trade someday.
Have a nice day.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.