Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon! - page 33

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1745266-geo-trade-station-xvii-only-shop-that-offers-his-own-pokemon/33.htm

Author:   Geo
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 12:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
-------------------------------------------
rayj_collins
No problem.

Kiy7866
It's not public because I caught it myself and have not traded it away yet. The only existing copy is with me. If it is public on Pokecheck, someone hacked and placed it there.

As for 10aniv Pokes and Korean events, not interested as they can't be used.
I got my own Gothorita waiting in Entralink for me to capture.
I have that mudkip traded to me before.
I am the OT of the Chimchar and Piplup.
I have that Bagon as well.

Author:   Kiy7866
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 1:27am (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
Hum... alright.. are you intrested in xd pokes???or f/s??
Or i can offer you some of my ev trained f/s pokes xD
Are you also intrested in regular pokemon such as strongest japanese salamence strongest series or shaymin ,jirachi, manaphy events, deoxy events?? Pikachu darkai regigigas events?? Palcity lucario ?? Are you intrested in Those kinda events too??
I also have diffrent natures of Victini,meleotta,keldeo,genesect,darkai

Geo

This message was edited on 2013-04-18T01:42:27-07:00.

Author:   Frosty Zekrom
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 2:58am (PST)
Geo
I see, what about
#196 Espeon ♂ (level 10)
OT: Geo ♂ (Black, 55546/36460)
Relaxed - Magic Bounce - 31/31/30/30/30/30 - Untrained
Tail Whip - Tackle - Helping Hand - Sand-Attack?
Also, thats too bad, since the 3 dw eeveelutions I wanted the most were those you wrote

This message was edited on 2013-04-18T05:53:40-07:00.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 4:57am (PST)
Geo Hmm, well I have a flawless Toler's Ludicolo, and a near-flawless WIN2013 Keldeo for HP: Ice. I think that's about all the new flawless events I have.

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:03am (PST)
Kiy7866
I prefer flawless events.

Frosty Zekrom
I see that you got 3 of Geo eeveelutions, though not from me. I also have the Espeon which is not in your shop. xD
And yes, I do have the Calm Umbreon. I'll trade it for the Adamant flawless V-Create Rayquaza.

Abysmal
Alright. I'll trade 2 for 2 then.

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:05am (PST)
Geo
I got an Espeon, it's just in a Pokeball, and I want one in a dream ball
Anything else you'd like for the Umbreon?
EDIT: Sorry, forgot you only do one request at a time so I'll make one after we trade I guess. So the Rayquaza for the Espeon (in dream ball)?

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:07am (PST)
Frosty Zekrom
I have both Espeons in dream ball and in Pokeball, though the nature defers greatly.

Seems like you already have the proof for the Umbreon so the Rayquaza's enough. File trade?

Edit:
Though in Entralink you can catch Pokemon in any ball besides dream ball as well. And in battles, throwing one out with a Pokeball is more advantageous than one in a Dream Ball as the opponent would need to be wary of egg moves. Just saying~ xD

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:09am (PST)
Geo
Sure, file trade, also dont give me the Umbreon please, give me the Espeon in Dream Ball, thanks.
I'm PMing you my email

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:13am (PST)
Frosty Zekrom
If it's the Espeon you're looking for, I would like the Metagross and Garchomp as well if you want the proof along with it, if you don't mind.

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:16am (PST)
Geo
And if I want it without the Proof?

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:17am (PST)
Frosty Zekrom
Just the Rayquaza then.

Edit: Sent you the Relaxed Espeon in Dream Ball.

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:26am (PST)
Geo
I forgot, I gotta give you the Rayquaza in WiFi, since it has a ribbon

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:30am (PST)
Frosty Zekrom
O ok. Which FC should I use? Free for trade now?

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:31am (PST)
Geo
Yes, I'm free to trade now, add my Pokemon Black FC 1936 2881 1791
What's your FC?

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 6:34am (PST)
Frosty Zekrom
My FC is stated in the OP - 3396 3206 0967. See you in WiFi now.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.