Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon! - page 28

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1745266-geo-trade-station-xvii-only-shop-that-offers-his-own-pokemon/28.htm

Author:   MDH1023
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
-------------------------------------------
Geo

I have:

UT Shiny Japanese Docile Female Houndour
UT 2012 May Brave Darkrai
Shiny Flawless Jolly Male Staraptor Lv.100 252Atk/252Spd/6Hp/Cured PKRS
UT 2012 Summer Modest Keldeo/with PP Max

Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
Geo

Interested in your:

#111 Rhyhorn ♂ (level 1)
OT: Ash ♂ (SoulSilver, 24839/34528)
Adamant - Rock Head - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Horn Attack - Tail Whip - *** - ***

#361 Snorunt ♀ (level 1)
OT: Ash ♂ (SoulSilver, 24839/34528)
Timid - Ice Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Powder Snow - Leer - Spikes - Double Team

What I have to offer:

Lv.97 Shiny Flawless ev'd Dream World Cradily with 200 Hp evs/ 100 SDef evs/ 100 Def evs/4 Atk evs
UT Shiny Bashful Male Psyduck Lv.5 5/25/11/17/5/31 (Nicknamed Gary)
UT Shiny Docile Male Purrloin Lv.2 31/29/16/21/9/1 (Nicknamed Chris)

Author:   Frayne
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
Hey Geo, I have a Female Shiny Ralts with Impish Nature, I was wondering if you would mind trading it for your MALE Shiny ralts with ADAMENT nature? If so that would be amazing.

EDIT: Also for your Shiny Gible would a Shiny Typhlosion with Lax nature be a good trade?

Author:   Geo
Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 8:55pm (PST)
superpower48
Please notify me when you're available for trade again. Thanks!

MDH1023
You may want to update your posts by using the Edit button at the bottom right of your posts.
As for your offer, may I have the OT and ID for both Staraptor and Cradily? Thanks.

Abysmal
There is no Lapras with both Dragon Dance and Curse because there is no legal male parent for Lapras which have the moves Dragon Dance and Curse.

Frayne
I would like to know the OT and ID of your Shiny Ralts. Do you have the IVs for it as well? Thanks!

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:05pm (PST)
Geo Do you happen to have some of your Pokemon still on Gen 4? I need a Flawless Timid Suicune on Platinum, that's why I ask. As what I can offer, most of it is up on my stuff up on my shop for you to choose from. And I feel better now that my Lapras doesn't know both. Anything you would trade for the Shiny Timid Mew? (:

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
quote Geo
superpower48
Please notify me when you're available for trade again. Thanks!

MDH1023
You may want to update your posts by using the Edit button at the bottom right of your posts.
As for your offer, may I have the OT and ID for both Staraptor and Cradily? Thanks.

Abysmal
There is no Lapras with both Dragon Dance and Curse because there is no legal male parent for Lapras which have the moves Dragon Dance and Curse.

Frayne
I would like to know the OT and ID of your Shiny Ralts. Do you have the IVs for it as well? Thanks!

Already traded everything

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)
Abysmal
Yes, I have all my Gen4 Pokemon still in my Gen4 games.
Do you file trade?

How about the flawless Touhoku Victini?
xD

As for the Mew, I'm not sure what would be a good trade, but I would be willing to trade it if you put it as NFT (Not For Trade).

MDH1023
It's cool.

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:12pm (PST)
Geo No I can't file trade. I read DannyB01's guide to File Trading but I don't have a flash card to help with that. Oh my gash!! Would you do a cross Gen trade for the Suicune?

Yeah I want the Mew, because it simply looks and is amazing!! I will have it as NFT. I don't want to hand it out then others hand it out for very little, besides you are the OT so I have to respect your wishes. ^.^

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
Abysmal
I have the Mew in both Gen4 and Gen5, but I'm not sure what to trade it for. What's your most prized Pokemon? xD

For the Suicune, I can cross gen trade. Is this a deal then?

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
Geo

Would you trade the Shiny Flawless Rhyhorn for my Shiny Flawless Ev'd Jolteon?

AJ-10601
Shiny Flawless
Lv.100 Timid/Jolteon (DW Ability)
6/0/0/252/0/252

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:19pm (PST)
MDH1023
No, thank you. I'm not interested in that.

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:23pm (PST)
Geo Well since I don't RNG my most prized Pokemon is my Shiny Flawless Latias that K-Shadow RNGed for me. I like it so much I don't even mention it on there. But you already have one. Other than that the Shiny DW Poliwag I got from you and an UT Shiny Darkrai (Not on PokeCheck!!). xD

Yes that would be a deal. I could go into the WiFi Room on Gen 5 now. Can you?

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:25pm (PST)
Abysmal
You need to give me around 15 minutes. I need to go to the toilet first. I'll notify you when I'm ready for trade. Thanks!
XD

As the Mew, nah, I have my own Darkrai and Latias as well.

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:31pm (PST)
Geo Ok in 15min then. xD

Aww, well I also have more flawless events you could choose from. Only have three of them on Platinum, though. I think they're pretty cool. But I'm wondering if you'd do 2 for 1 if that helps sweeten the deal, but I'll keep it NFT no matter what. (:

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:45pm (PST)
Abysmal
OK, I can trade now. See you in WiFi trade room. Thanks!

Edit:
Just saw your edit. What events would that be? If the wondercard's available off the net, then I won't be trading for it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.