Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon! - page 27

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1745266-geo-trade-station-xvii-only-shop-that-offers-his-own-pokemon/27.htm

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
-------------------------------------------
quote Geo
GoldenMagikarp
Oh yes. Slipped my mind about the Latios. Oooo... I see that you're an Event distributor on that site.

Are any of those events from the Premium Forum listed in your shop?

No, none of those are listed (except the ones I bought from the points shop before I became an distributor). There are so many that I don't know how to list them.

Author:   Geo
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
GoldenMagikarp
Are they by any chance those that are listed on this list?
And is the points shop referring to this?

It's pretty weird to put Eppie's Mew and Deoxys at 2000points when you can get them here and here... For the moveset, I suppose.

Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
quote Geo
GoldenMagikarp
Are they by any chance those that are listed on this list?
And is the points shop referring to this?

It's pretty weird to put Eppie's Mew and Deoxys at 2000points when you can get them here and here... For the moveset, I suppose.

Yes, that's the list. But it's a little outdated. There are some other things too, like the 10th anniversary Groudon and Kyogre and the PC Tohoku Victini. Doyou see anything interesting? About the Mew and Deoxys, I dunno why they put them in the shop.

Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 9:44am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
Not interested in those as well, as their wondercards are readily available.

Do you have an email address? Maybe you can PM me so that I can forward you the pkm files of the cacnea and manaphy, that is if you file trade.

Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 10:02am (PST)
Geo

Yes, I can file trade. I'll PM you with my e-mail. Are you sure that you don't want anything for them?

Author:   Chanti10
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 10:28am (PST)
quote Geo
Sky pen
No thank you.

Chanti10
Any list where I can look at to know what you have to offer?

Sry no, can you say me please your wants, than can i say what i have from this.
Here are a little of my haves, Korean Dragon egg Events(rng by me) uncloned, May Darkrai rng by me, HP Electro Keldeo rng by me.

Author:   Sky pen
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
Geo
Hey i recently aquired a Lv.40 Oblivia Shaymin/Lonely (eligible for Gracidea)/ unkown evs OT: oblivia ID: 84221 Lvl 45 with pkrs If your interested
Also have Feb2012 mewtwo OT FEB2012 ID 02112 bold nature lvl 70
Or a shiny suicune OT Gamestp ID 01311 relaxed nature lvl 30

Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 9:04pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
I've sent you the Cacnea and Manaphy. As for the trade, you can just email me back anything you feel is of similar value.

Chanti10
Korean Dragon Eggs RNG'd by you? Does that mean the Pokemon has flawless IVs? Do you have them in egg form?

Sky pen
Sorry, I'm not interested in those as well.

Author:   Chanti10
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 5:36am (PST)
quote Geo
GoldenMagikarp
I've sent you the Cacnea and Manaphy. As for the trade, you can just email me back anything you feel is of similar value.

Chanti10
Korean Dragon Eggs RNG'd by you? Does that mean the Pokemon has flawless IVs? Do you have them in egg form?

Sky pen
Sorry, I'm not interested in those as well.

Yes rng by me, i have a korean game.
No this Event comes not in Egg, is LV1, yes flawless rng.

Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:46am (PST)
Geo

Thanks! The only SF pokemon that I have that wasn't on your list was Nincada, so I sent you that among with a couple of SF DW-ability pokemon that you have with their normal abilities. Please let me know if you want something else instead.

Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:47am (PST)
Chanti10
Ah, sorry, I'm not interested in those as well. Thanks for the offer though.

Edit:
GoldenMagikarp
O, Nincada is not listed? I have it though.
No problem with the trade. Thanks!

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
Geo I know the Shiny Mew is in your Trophy Case but I'd love to get it! What would you want for it, if you'd even trade it? I remember you posting about Shiny Flawless DW Ability Lapras with Dragon Dance, and I have a Calm, Female one...that or some flawless events. Or anything from my shop, whatever you'd like?

This message was edited on 2012-12-07T09:13:07-08:00.

Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
Abysmal
Oh, any Shiny Flawless DW Lapras with Dragon Dance and Curse will be a hack because it is an illegal moveset.

Anyway, the Pokemon, and the Mews, in the Trophy Case are not for trade, unless it's an extremely good offer.

This message was edited on 2012-12-06T22:46:34-08:00.

Author:   superpower48
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 10:31am (PST)
Geo want to trade now

Author:   MDH1023
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 2:11pm (PST)
Geo

I am interested in your:

#493 Arceus ♁ (level 100)
OT: Geo ♂ (Black, 28112/57008)
Timid - Multitype - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Recover - Hyper Beam - Perish Song - Judgment

#361 Snorunt ♀ (level 1)
OT: Ash ♂ (SoulSilver, 24839/34528)
Timid - Ice Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Powder Snow - Leer - Spikes - Double Team

#214 Heracross ♂ (level 5)
OT: Ash ♂ (SoulSilver, 24839/34528)
Jolly - Guts - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Endure - Pursuit - Brick Break - Swords Dance

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.