Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon! - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1745266-geo-trade-station-xvii-only-shop-that-offers-his-own-pokemon/18.htm

Author:   Geo
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
-------------------------------------------
Enjoibro4
Well, it is hard to go through the game with a Lv47 Breloom not of your OT unless you already have gone through a majority of your game.
How long from now will later be?

Author:   Enjoibro4
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - the only shop that offers his own Pokemon!
Geo

Well if it was SUPER quickly, I could do it right now, but it'd have to be uber fast. Also, i'm past the 7th gym soooo I can use it Plus, after game I want to breed it Can you really really quickly, right now trade? What's your FC?
Mine is 4685-6636-5057

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:35am (PST)
Enjoibro4
No. I guess I just missed you. I am available for trade now if you like. My Gen5 FC's on the first post. What's your FC?

Author:   Enjoibro4
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:38am (PST)
Geo

Posted in above. Wait, isn't this a DW breloom?
I'm in trading area thingy.
Never mind, going to school, message you later. This weekend will be better. Possibly late tonight!

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:44am (PST)
Enjoibro4
Yes, it is a DW Breloom. Alright, I'm going in the WiFi trade room now. Thanks.

Edit:
Dang, missed you by the minute or so.

Author:   Shatterpoint240
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5] ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - Opened!
quote Geo
Shatterpoint240
Could you provide the nature/date/characteristics/OT/ID of the DW Charmander, please?

Geo

Sure, it should be legit. I traded someone for it on here.

It's Timid nature, Often dozes off, 2/2/2011, OT is Ray, ID is 13546

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
Shatterpoint240
Alright, let's trade then. I'm going in WiFi now with the Vulpix. See you in there.

Author:   Shatterpoint240
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5] ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - Opened!
Geo

Thanks a lot!

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:48am (PST)
Shatterpoint240
No problem. Have fun with the Pokemon. Thanks for the Charmander too.

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:51am (PST)
Geo My TRU Dragonite is flawless. I'm pretty sure that some other ones are too. I can check if you don't want the Dragonite. I can file trade if you want

Also, do you have the Chansey in gen IV?

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:53am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
If it is not a bother to you, I would like to know the flawless/near-flawless events you have. I'm only keen in US events though.

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 7:24am (PST)
Ok. I'm using Serebiis IV calculator to determine the IVs of the events that have ribbons (since I can't pokecheck them) so the results on those may be a little unsure, but I'll post those that seems near-flawless. Here are they:
Mild TRU Dragonite (defenitely flawless)
Timid shiny enigma stone Latios (defenitely flawless)
Adamant GAMESTP Jirachi
Timid VGC09 Milotic
Hardy VGC10 Eevee
Adamant VGC12 Larvitar
Jolly Oblivia Deoxys (attack form)

The only ones that I can get files of myself are the TRU Dragonite and the Enigma stone Latios, and only those and the Larvitar have been hack-checked with pokecheck. If you want files of the other, or want me to pokecheck some of the other ones, it may take a while to get it done.

EDIT: I just realised that the Latios is the one RNGd by you xD

This message was edited on 2012-11-15T07:39:07-08:00.

Author:   Silverous74
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:58am (PST)
Subject:   [Gen 4 & 5] ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - Opened!
Geo
I don't... Have a Dream World Staryu...

Though I think I've gotten a better offer on the Poochyena that I'm gonna take up, sorry...

Author:   EmILY_xox
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 9:32am (PST)
Geo
Ahh bummer, but for some reason I'm not surprised lol.

What about a shiny tangrowth, shiny cranidos, UT GAMESTP Suicune, near flawless latios, UT flawless charmander, UT flawless latias, UT flawless bulbasaur, UT flawless ninetails, flawless bagon, flawless luxio, shiny groudon ?
That's all I can think of off the top of by head atm. But it wouldn't surprise me if you had all those too

I was interested in your lugia, manaphy, weavile, croagunk, or taillow (all shinies)

I'm willing to trade whichever one pokemon for one of yours, as long as you feel it's a fair trade. If I must narrow it down to one want, let me know what you'd like and I'll do some brainstorming

This message was edited on 2012-11-15T14:50:40-08:00.

Author:   Kazzap
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 11:14am (PST)
Subject:   [Gen 4 & 5] ♪ Geo Trade Station XVII ♫ - Opened!
Geo Ahh I missed ya =\

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.