Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1736325-gen-4-5-shop-rayces-trade-booth-major-in-events-minor-in-shinies/4.htm

Author:   erawkz
Date:   May 26, 12 at 5:05pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.
-------------------------------------------
Rayce Sorry for signing off earlier. Were having a storm right now and my power is out. lol. Im sending this from my cell phone. I'll let you know when i have power again.

Author:   CircuitCj
Date:   May 26, 12 at 6:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.
Rayce Just got a Red's Metagross, Strongest Salamance, and Korean milos island thundrus

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   May 27, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
I was going to post Good luck for your shop but it looks like you don't need it!
Welcome to the community Rayce! :3

~Amsey

Author:   Rayce
Date:   May 27, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
Update:
Year of the Dragon Swablu (Female)
Year of the Dragon Trapinch (Male)

erawkz
Did you brave the storm ok? Hope everything went well. Lert me know when you're ready to trade ^^.

CircuitCj
I'd be interested in the Saikyou Salamence, Red Metagross, Spa Land Axew and Piplup, and Year of the Dragon Druddigon .

Amsey
Thank you very much

Date:   May 27, 12 at 3:50pm (PST)
Rayce I just found out the person who traded me the YOTD were hacks. I'm sorry for the mix up and argh it sucks.

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Ok, don't worry, we all make mistakes. If you wouldn't mind, we can just settle it when we do our next trade

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:03pm (PST)
Rayce Well i have the metagross and salamance ready.

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Ok, can you trade them now?

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
Rayce Sure can.

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Ok, that'd be great, thanks.

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:20pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Sorry this is taking forever, wifi seems to not like us
I have to go right now, so can we do this with our second trade later?

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:25pm (PST)
Rayce Sure

Author:   guan jess
Date:   May 27, 12 at 8:41pm (PST)

interested in your shiny
#495 Snivy (Mild) [EM Iron Tail]
#498 Tepig (Jolly) [Flawless] *
#501 Oshawott (Adamant) [Flawless] *
#622 Golett (Adamant) [RNG'd, Near-Flawless] *
#627 Rufflet (Adamant) [PKRS, Flawless] *
heres my shop
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1528938-shop-guans-shop-of-shiny-flawless/

quote Rayce
Rayce

Author:   d_rock_77
Date:   May 27, 12 at 9:37pm (PST)
Rayce Hey mate, I'm an RNG breeder that can breed you a shiny flawless Seviper for your
HADOU Mew (Jolly) * (I think it was 2006?)

Author:   Diamondshreddie
Date:   May 28, 12 at 11:50am (PST)
Rayce

woah shiny karrablast with megahorn! but its flawless XD i doubt i have anything near that worth.

but hey, i saw you have a shiny Maractus up there! im intersted, is it female? i have some shinies to offer myself, and a most likely worthless event or 2 XD including a calm DW banette with Cullen as the OT

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.