Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies. - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1736325-gen-4-5-shop-rayces-trade-booth-major-in-events-minor-in-shinies/3.htm

Author:   CircuitCj
Date:   May 26, 12 at 3:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.
-------------------------------------------
Rayce Well I have the two new PC powerful tag event pokemon that came out in japan. Ninetails with drought ability and chandelur

Author:   Rayce
Date:   May 26, 12 at 3:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.
erawkz
5th Gen Friend Code: 0648 0201 0989. (At middle of first page)
Ill add you and meet you there.

CircuitCj
I'm awaiting those files in a trade, sorry :/
Do you have a RED Metagross?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
Rayce Sadly I dont I have a shiny seedot x) and are you interested in any NoKs?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 3:49pm (PST)
CircuitCj
I'd like the seedot if its UT, ill take it for the pansage ^^.

erawkz
sorry for the wait! I got mixed up in something. I'm coming NOW, lol

Date:   May 26, 12 at 3:50pm (PST)
Rayce It is meet you in wifi? My fc: 2366 0966 7035

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Sure, give me a few seconds to get everything ready and ill meet you there

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
Rayce Alright Also tommorrow I'm going to recieve a spa land piplup and axew as well as YOTD druddigon and swablu so maybe you can maybe save our trade for tomorrow like a pending trade please?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Thanks for the trade! I'd love those when you get them, let me know what you'd like, and I'll save it

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:24pm (PST)
Rayce Thank you too! Are the mew and vicinti legit?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Yup, checked them both myself ^^. If you want to see, I can show you them anytime.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
Rayce Thank you so much! And for the trade next time Im interested in all three shiny kyushu Swampert, Sceptile, and Blaziken and PCNY Wish Exeggcute. Oh and you forgot the shiny jap deoxys you were going to trade me!

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Your Welcome! All those but the Exeggcute will work, I'm only trading those GBA events for other GBA Events.
I did!? How embarassing for me Do you want to come on now so I can trade it to you?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
Rayce Yeah come on in and its oksy i also forgot your seedot and hmm well I'll check right now

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:53pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Thanks, sorry for the mix-up!

Date:   May 26, 12 at 4:53pm (PST)
Member's Card Darkrai (Careful) [Got this Myself] this one then? Rayce

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.