Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1736325-gen-4-5-shop-rayces-trade-booth-major-in-events-minor-in-shinies/

Author:   Rayce
Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:53pm (PST)
Subject:   [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.
-------------------------------------------

Hello! Welcome to my trade shop! If you would read these few headers before posting, we can get straight to the Pokemon and get trading!

1 - All Pokemon Shopping District rules apply here. Please use your best English, too.

2 - Be nice. This goes so much farther than it is made out to be.

3 - Post here first. This is my Base of Operations, I prefer to keep it that way. If you absolutely cannot post here, then I do accept PMs. Do note that your trade will be recorded publicly on my Trade log.

4 - There is a trade for EVERYONE. If you do not have anything on my wants list, don't be afraid. Everyone deserves a trade, so post an offer and we will negotiate.

5 - Ratios. I do not do ratios due to some being more valuable than others; Only because Cinema Celebi for shiny Gyarados sounds a little Far-fetched. Reasonable can be 1-for-1, but reasonable can also be 3-for-1. This goes both ways!

6 - Notes / Abbreviations:
[ ] indicates notes about that Pokemon. If there are no notes, assume it is what it is.
( ) indicates a nature.
* indicates value. The more * 's, the more ill be looking for in trade terms.
NFT indicates this item is Not For Trade. Feel free to offer since some of them I NFT'd, but most are from requests.

7 - Updates.

8 - Trophy Case. This seems to be a trending thing. These pokemon are 100% Legitimate, and are my cream-of-the-crop collections. These are used as my "last-resort" bargain-breakers. Trading only for equally rare Pokemon, or better yet, not at all.

9 - Policies.
Trading should be mutualistic, meaning both should benefit from the trade. If I'm not happy about our trade, I will ask to change it. If you are not happy with a planned trade, please contact me by PM (I prefer this for our privacy). I use Pokecheck to further ensure the legitimacy of my Pokemon. Any pokemon without an Event Ribbon I can check for you before trading. Please ask if you are unsure! If a hack has been traded it is completely unintentional, and I will offer a solution. As a trader, you have a right to accept it and move on or reject it and attempt to Blacklist. I have been traded hacks several times; my stand is you win some, you lose some. Move on, and improve upon your mistakes. My response varies on the trade, but if you clearly convince me that you are no longer worthy of trading, your offers will be restricted. No one deserves to be blacklisted, and I am one of the few shops that does not have a blacklist; its something I don't believe in. At most, Ill restrict trade with you.
I now consider Shinies and events to be of different values. Both shall be traded to only their same type.
--> Regardless, that is my stand.

10 - Friend Codes.

Now that that's done, lets get down to business!

This message was edited on 2012-08-10T15:41:51-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.

This message was edited on 2012-08-10T14:54:23-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5 Shop] Rayce's Trade Booth. Major in Events, Minor in Shinies.

This message was edited on 2012-08-10T14:59:02-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)

This message was edited on 2012-08-10T14:58:58-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)

This message was edited on 2012-08-02T19:21:53-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:56pm (PST)

This message was edited on 2012-07-16T15:50:58-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 12:56pm (PST)

This message was edited on 2012-07-16T15:50:36-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)

This message was edited on 2012-08-10T15:00:34-07:00.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)

This message was edited on 2012-08-10T15:09:52-07:00.

Author:   CircuitCj
Date:   May 26, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
Rayce Hello there I love your shop! Well I'm interested in your enigma stone latios and latias both shiny/flawless and japenese shiny birth islands deoxys, Faraway Island Mew (Adamant) [Great IVs, Shiny], I can offer Nobungas Raquaxa, V-create raquaza, pika pika fest pikachu YOTD horsea and bagon

Date:   May 26, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Hello
I'll take that trade! Use my 5th Gen FC. Can you trade now?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 2:11pm (PST)
Rayce I'm almost home and well trade! I also am interested in Shin Sae Gae Manaphy Korean Mystery Egg Pansage (Brave) Korean Carlita's Hydreigon (Quirky) Korean Janta's Golurk (Sassy) Korean Liberty Pass Victini (Lonely) for my Fukouoka Groudon and Kyogre and Saiykou Magmortar and Electrive and a NoK deoxys?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 2:15pm (PST)
CircuitCj
Ok, perfect!
Of those, I'd like the Fukuoaka Kyogre and Groudon. Which ones would you like?
I need to look into the manaphy, so I won't trade it. Im too suspicious about it, sorry :S

Date:   May 26, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
Rayce That's fine I'll take korean liberty pass,vicnity and korean hydriegon anything you want from mine for that golurk?

Date:   May 26, 12 at 2:24pm (PST)
CircuitCj
The trade is currently 6-7, so sure, he golurk would make it an even 7-7.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.