Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/5.htm

Author:   UltimateNintendo
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
-------------------------------------------
So I guess the ones Joe and I have are hacked. It was just as i though in the beginning; they only have their Country to Germany/French/Spanish and they have their country's official name(Shelmet: Schnuthelm/Escargaume Karrablast:Laukaps/Carabing, and Zoroark keeps it's english name).

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
ShinySephiroth & UltimateNintendo: I just loaded up all the Multirama's I have. Here is the results so it is clear to everyone:
Zoroark - SMR2011 - Country = US/UK/AU
Karrablast - SMR2011 - Country = Germany
Shelmet - SMR2011 - Country = Germany

If there is a problem with this, then please clearly identify it to me so I can look into it myself and ask Chanti about it

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:07am (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
ShinySephiroth & UltimateNintendo: I just loaded up all the Multirama's I have. Here is the results so it is clear to everyone:
Zoroark - SMR2011 - Country = US/UK/AU
Karrablast - SMR2011 - Country = Germany
Shelmet - SMR2011 - Country = Germany

If there is a problem with this, then please clearly identify it to me so I can look into it myself and ask Chanti about it
Well then it looks like it's only a country change. the name's are in English though?

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:09am (PST)
UltimateNintendo: No, they have the right name. So my Karrablast is Laukaps and my Shelmet is Schnuthelm

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:27am (PST)
^And the dates are the same as the ones on your 1st post(June 27th)?

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:33am (PST)
UltimateNintendo: Yes, they are all dated the 27th June 2011

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:35am (PST)
So they ARE Toy's "R" US then.

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:38am (PST)
UltimateNintendo: I never said they weren't...

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:41am (PST)
Multirama distribution: June 11 & 18
Germany Toy's "R" US: June 26th-August 20

http://www.pokewiki.de/Event-Pokémon/Deutschland#Laukaps_.28Toys.22R.22Us_.2F_GameStop.29

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:47am (PST)
UltimateNintendo: Fixed, to me I thought they were all part of the same 'series' of events

Author:   ShinySephiroth
Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 4:30am (PST)
DeoxysRocks- Yeah, they confused me at first, too.

Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 5:10am (PST)
yeah, apologies to everyone (especially you UltimateNintendo - sorry if I sounded harsh towards you). It was a simple mislabel. I still feel the events all fall under the same hat, they just have different dates.

Anyway, no harm done (hopefully)

Author:   ShinySephiroth
Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 6:56am (PST)
DeoxysRocks- I agree about their categorizations. I have marked them under "Seasonal Events". I'm sure we'll see Fall and Winter events in the future, so I just stick them all in one category.

Author:   DarkraiMaster1
Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 10:33pm (PST)
would you like 4 nok ash scraggy legit with different characteristics and have proofs too

Date:   Jul 16, 11 at 12:10am (PST)
DarkraiMaster1: I am interested. What would you want for them?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.