Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/4.htm

Author:   ShinySephiroth
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 7:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
-------------------------------------------
DeoxysRocks- I wasn't able to do it because whenever I load my Japanese GBA save onto my retail cart, it turns English. I've decided to just drop the Pal Parking project. I just don't have time for it right now. I'm falling behind with a lot of other stuff.

Breeder said he's going to contact me with more info on the 86h stuff.

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 8:27am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
DeoxysRocks and ShinySephiroth - Ill be taking over from Sephy from now on ! ( poor Sephy is just stressed with other stuffs to continue this palparking ). he explined himself in his e mail.
Could your safe be english patched sephy? (im just guessing * blink blink*)
Ill need a japanese hg and ss safe and rom to hasten the process ( doesnt need anything fancy , just need to pass to the stage where i can palpark to answer some questions). Help will be so much appreshiated.
if not, ill have to start from scratch and play the game ( which means a one - two weeks delay in the trade.)
Its so frustrating that we know the event is legit , yet the glitches happen ... guess we are all unhappy campers at this ne?

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 8:48am (PST)
Snowfoot-

No. I already said I'm using a legit English retail cartridge. I bought it back in 2006. I don't know why no one's listening to me.

I don't need help parking anything. I just thought you'd be interested in something different. Your mind set is on the fact they need to be parked, so that is COMPLETELY fine with me. I will park everything over to Platinum tomorrow during my break at work and send them over. 86h=00 and everything due to the Platinum Pal Park. No worries! Everything's resolved now! No need to break your back in finishing a game! I have it all taken care of.

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 8:58am (PST)
quote ShinySephiroth
Snowfoot-

No. I already said I'm using a legit English retail cartridge. I bought it back in 2006. I don't know why no one's listening to me.

I don't need help parking anything. I just thought you'd be interested in something different. Your mind set is on the fact they need to be parked, so that is COMPLETELY fine with me. I will park everything over to Platinum tomorrow during my break at work and send them over. 86h=00 and everything due to the Platinum Pal Park. No worries! Everything's resolved now! No need to break your back in finishing a game! I have it all taken care of.

To Everyone-

Just finished adding 78 GBA events, including some PCJP03 and 04, and some PCNY Wish. Going to add the Spain and German Winter Celebi sets to Generation IV, and the Kyushu Trade for Evolution! set to Generation V.
i KNOW you are using a legit english retail catraidge XD. I do.But what i dont understand your problem of japanese turning english
"whenever I load my Japanese GBA save onto my retail cart, it turns English"

I assume What you are doing by moving/trading them as eggs into japanese catraidge and hatching them MIGHT be a smart choice to see if the problem is solved.WHat you did there might change everything. And i do appreshiate it. Im ready to experiment with them at anytime. No body loses anything till further notice.

The problem is AS i said in my e mail ,at MY side.I need to beat the game in order for me to enjoy the sav file . I never done that considering no one is ever so generous in offering me a sav. it wouldnt take long , i promise , and besides , in my whole pokemon career, i havent even beaten a single game ( Ill end up stuck on routes and eving my pokemon butts off ).So its a good excuse for me to get my butt started.

Id love the save , just give me some time , ok brother? no need to rush things .The pokepark trade is a BIG thing for either side for us , half of our collections or even more traded to each other. I hope you understand every detail matters ( you never seen me so nickpick @ gcea or other trades before , do u?) .Or you'd rather i aim at other events instead until i settle my game ? ( i already gave u the pikachus to boot off for the trade).

edit : i will be off to university and such for the next few days , and in the bus , i would have plenty of time to get this little project started.
all i need to ask now is that if a patched version would effect the result , and a generous offer for the sav if anyone has any .

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 10:33am (PST)
hmm, well this is some nice healthy discussions. Sorry for butting here, but this discussion needs a bit of outside explanation I fell

Snowfoot: The reason why SS's save is changing from Japanese to English is quite simple. It is because all Japanese/English/other country saves are set out exactly the same in the file. It's like the fact that you can take a Black save and play it in a White game. It is the same reason and cross-regional would have the same effect. The Japanese aspect of the save would be converted to the English equivalent, which in retrospect is essentially just a language change. Patched games could affect the palparking, but that is unlikely. You should always stick to unpatched stuff

ShinySephiroth: The way to get around your problem of the Japanese save turning English is simple. You need a Japanese game in which you can use the save in it's correct format. However if you have already solved the problem with the Platinum PalParking, then good on you

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 1:29pm (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
hmm, well this is some nice healthy discussions. Sorry for butting here, but this discussion needs a bit of outside explanation I fell

Snowfoot: The reason why SS's save is changing from Japanese to English is quite simple. It is because all Japanese/English/other country saves are set out exactly the same in the file. It's like the fact that you can take a Black save and play it in a White game. It is the same reason and cross-regional would have the same effect. The Japanese aspect of the save would be converted to the English equivalent, which in retrospect is essentially just a language change. Patched games could affect the palparking, but that is unlikely. You should always stick to unpatched stuff

ShinySephiroth: The way to get around your problem of the Japanese save turning English is simple. You need a Japanese game in which you can use the save in it's correct format. However if you have already solved the problem with the Platinum PalParking, then good on you
DeoxysRocks and ShinySephiroth - ive e mailed a proposition to sephy , and deoxys , dont mind if i work closely with u from now on. If u have a bareen safe of HGSSJapenese , that would be awsome to start off

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 3:14pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks- Yeah, I saw that I needed a Japanese retail cart, so I backed away. I decided to kill two birds with one stone i.e. not bother with seeing if I could Park it using DeSmuMe and also help Snowfoot so she can know how to pal park since she's never done it. I think it will help her understand what it is. I am sending her a GBA save with only one PCJP05 in it. From there she will see what she can do, I'm guessing with your help.

Author:   Chanti10
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 4:39pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks, sry for spam
UltimateNintendo, the actually Toy's "R" US, Mulitrama's, have not OT S02011, the OT is SMR2011, this Events is got my self in german Toy's "R" US

Author:   UltimateNintendo
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 4:55pm (PST)
Chanti10

Hm, The dates of yours DR listed have June 27 2011 while Mulitrama was distributed for 2 days June 11th and 18th. So therefore yours are recieved at Toy's "R" US since it started a day before you got them and it's still ongoing until August 20th, or did you change your DS clock when you got them at Multirama pherhaps?

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:30pm (PST)
Snowfoot: I can easily convert my english HG save, thats not a problem. You know I am happy to help wherever I can.

ShinySephiroth: Understandable. If you need help with anything though, let me know.

Chanti10 & UltimateNintendo: So hang on, have the OT's I listed wrong (because if so, then that is an easily fixable problem in my program - it just means it is referencing letters wrong). If the OT is wrong, what is the correct OT? I havent had the chance to load them up to check for sure

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:44pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks- The OT for the Toys "R" Us/Gamestop German events is SMR2011; for the Greece Multirama German events, it's SO2011.

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:46pm (PST)
ShinySephiroth: Ahh, thanks mate. I'll fix up the zoroarks now

EDIT: Zoroarks have just been fixed

Author:   UltimateNintendo
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:49pm (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
ShinySephiroth: Ahh, thanks mate. I'll fix up the zoroarks now

EDIT: Zoroarks have just been fixed
Did you look up their OT?

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:52pm (PST)
UltimateNintendo: Yeah, i just did. Looks like I need to fix my shop again as I was right in the first place. The Zoroarks are SMR2011, along with all the other Multirama's I listed

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 11:55pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks- Sorry, I should've been more specific: not Zoroark, but the Shelmet and Karrablast.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.