Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 26

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/26.htm

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::~70 New events - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
-------------------------------------------
bump

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 12:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA,12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
Updated wants a bit

Author:   Agiledog
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 1:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
DeoxysRocks
Do you need JPN Crown entei and raikou? I am sure I have them in gen 4 files. May I have Korean scraggy?

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 9:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
Agiledog
Nah, i don't need the Japanese ones, i only need the Korean ones with the ID 12160. Sorry about that Agile.

Date:   Jan 04, 13 at 3:15pm (PST)
bump

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 4:19pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks

I have a few DW-events with proof, including American sinnoh starters and Scizor. Do you have a list of your DW-events with proof?

Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 9:19pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp

These are the ones I can trade with proof:
Japanese DW Altaria
Australia DW Lucario
Australia DW Mamoswine
Japanese DW Pansage
Japanese DW Pansear
Japanese DW Panpour
Japanese DW Pikachu
Australia DW Porygon
Australia DW Togekiss

Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 3:26am (PST)
DeoxysRocks

What is the OT and ID no. of the Japanese Pikachu? Also, can you check my shop and list everything you want? I can check your list for other pokemon I want.

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 12:18pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp

The OT and ID of the Pikachu is 'Nemo' and 62630 respectively. I got it myself, all the ones I listed I got myself.

I will check out the rest of your list later today

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 12:20pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks

I'm very interested in the Pikachu What do you want for it?

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 12:47am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp

Well that depends on a couple things:
1. Are we talking a pkm file trade, or a save file trade?
2. How many Pikachu's are you wanting?

Also, i see a couple of others things I may be interested in your list, so if you see anything else in mine, let me know and I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, i'll get you the list as soon as i can

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 2:24am (PST)
DeoxysRocks- deo deo ! * tackle *... nice to see you back. i been slowly back to trading as well. How are things doing?
Ive recently compiled a list ( starting with my favourite 10 aniv ) that might help you in secure. Pm me about it if you want it by e mail
cheers.
snowy

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 4:39am (PST)
DeoxysRocks

I can't save file trade, so I need to do a pkm file trade. I only need one Pikachu. You have loads of things that I'm interested in. Below are some of my top wants, but I'll wait with asking for something specific until I know what you want from me. I can chose other things too if you don't want to trade any of those.

00656 PCNYc Flygon - Quiet Nature - Proud of its Power - May 9, 2007
14957 E-card Mareep - Mild Nature - Loves to Eat - Aug 17, 2008
14957 E-card Scizor - Hasty Nature - Loves to Eat - Aug 17, 2008
14957 E-card Togepi - Sassy Nature - Loves to Eat - Aug 17, 2008
02005 Festa Metang - Adamant Nature - Good Endurance - Oct 3, 2006
60114 Sapporo Chansey - Timid Nature - Often Lost in Thought - Mar 6, 2007
50701 Sunday Wobbuffet - Gentle Nature - Somewhat Stubborn - Nov 4, 2007
10039 Kyoto Pikachu - Naughty Nature - Likes to Thrash About - Oct 4, 2009
07018 BABA Flygon - Naive Nature - Alert to Sounds - Jul 7, 2008
01300 NoK Jirachi - Adamant Nature - Quick Tempered - Jan 30, 2010
07210 Character Fair Milotic - Timid Nature - Michievous - Jul 21, 2010
10100 Nanzan Scyther - Mild Nature - Loves to Eat - Oct 31, 2010
10100 Ynu Scyther - Naughty Nature - Capable of Taking Hits - Nov 7, 2010

Are all gen III and IV events in gen IV format?

This message was edited on 2013-01-09T05:59:24-08:00.

Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 12:52pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
Here is the list of DW events which caught my eye:
Amazon Pikachu Lv. 10 UT OT Elias [Jolly - Likes to run.] (Obtained by me.) Non-redis
English Wal-mart Turtwig OT J★Red Lv. 10 UT [Adamant - Hates to lose.] (Only for other serial-code DWs with proof.)
English Wal-mart Chimchar OT Kevin Lv. 10 UT [Jolly - Highly curious]
English Wal-mart Piplup OT MC Lv. 10 UT [Modest - Strong willed.]
Korean Squirtle OT 미카엘 Lv. 10 UT [Naughty - Sturdy body.]
English Scizor OT AGILE Lv. 10 UT [Brave - Likes to relax.]

Yes, all of my Gen 3 and Gen 4 pokemon are in Gen 4 file format

Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 1:09pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks

I'm not sure about the Pikachu, but I can trade you the other things. EragonFanatic2007 told me to only trade the Turtwig for other serial-code DW-events. How was the Pikachu obtained exactly? And lastly, how much do you think that the DW-events are worth when compared to GBA-events? I'm not really sure on how much I should ask for.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.