Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 22

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/22.htm

Author:   pavak
Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 5:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::275 New events, more Coming - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
-------------------------------------------
DeoxysRocks i might be able to trade next week from now as my exams r gonna start tommrow and i gottaa study thats cause ive got like 20 chapters still left to do and there is only 1 day gap in between each exam

Author:   aeroblaster7
Date:   Sep 17, 11 at 3:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::275 New events, more Coming - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
DeoxysRocks

I can only find 16 of them.. you may have some of the others in your inbox via LCing though or something...

Author:   Mastercheif
Date:   Sep 17, 11 at 3:53pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks could i get a smearlge with dark void and extreme speed. what would you be looking for for it?

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Sep 18, 11 at 1:25am (PST)
aeroblaster7: I'll have a look for you a little later

Mastercheif: Well, I can only do them on Gen 4 for the moment. What are you willing to offer?

Author:   Mastercheif
Date:   Sep 18, 11 at 4:32am (PST)
DeoxysRocks im thinking an egg move or dream world would be fair.

Date:   Sep 22, 11 at 10:17pm (PST)
aeroblaster7: Sorry for the wait, I'll check it out later today for you

mastercheif: Sorry for taking so long to reply. You give me a list of offers and I'll see what I can do for you

Author:   aeroblaster7
Date:   Sep 23, 11 at 4:28pm (PST)
No problem DeoxysRocks.

Also, when you say today it confuses me XD

Date:   Sep 23, 11 at 11:47pm (PST)
aeroblaster7: Ok, I went over the list of wants I posted a while ago. These are what I need now:

Out of the ones you found it is these:
Yokohama Zangoose
Osaka Murkrow
Osaka Tauros
Osaka Zangoose
Sapporo Electabuzz
Sapporo Misdreavus
Sapporo Qwilfish
Yokohama Pikachu
Yokohama Qwilfish

I will check my LC folder later

Date:   Sep 29, 11 at 4:13am (PST)
bump...
Shop update will happen a little later. Not sure what is to be added, but I will clear it all up. I know there are some GCEA and a few others.

I'll edit this post when the updates are made and what has been added...

Date:   Oct 01, 11 at 12:40am (PST)
bump...
Shop update is complete. New additions are:
More GCEA pokes
10ANIV Suicune
ANA Pikachu (Gen 5)
AAA Singing Pikachu
Wasshoi Singing Pikachu
German NZone Pikachu
B'day Audino's (Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka)
INV2011 Suicune (Incomplete)
Trade for Evolution (new additions to Kyoto, Hosei, Rikkyo and Komazawa)

Author:   lemandro
Date:   Dec 21, 11 at 11:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
DeoxysRocks
i have a shiny PCNYa staryu it is legit, its id 00001. This was one where i was majorly lucky to come upon. I am looking for a really good offer. You can see for yourself if we trade.

Date:   Dec 21, 11 at 11:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::~70 New events - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
lemandro: I'd want to check it myself first, before anything else goes down. Sorry, for something like that, I am not about to just 'jump in' and trade for it not knowing. Let alone the fact that I am pretty sure PCNY's cannot be shiny to begin with...

Date:   Dec 21, 11 at 11:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::~70 New events - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
quote DeoxysRocks
lemandro: I'd want to check it myself first, before anything else goes down. Sorry, for something like that, I am not about to just 'jump in' and trade for it not knowing. Let alone the fact that I am pretty sure PCNY's cannot be shiny to begin with...
okay well thats odd well anyways can u then please check it out for me

Date:   Dec 21, 11 at 11:34pm (PST)
lemandro: Sure, pm me about it and I'll handle it through that

Date:   Dec 21, 11 at 11:35pm (PST)
Also DeoxysRocks the way i got it was that i bought it as a used game and it had multiple pcny events like about 3 of each pcny.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.