Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/21.htm

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 12:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::275 New events, more Coming - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
-------------------------------------------
xxh0wlw0lfxx: Hmm, nty. The only real thing which caught my eye was the PCNY cacturne. Is it on Gen 4?

Author:   xxh0wlw0lfxx
Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 12:31am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
DeoxysRocks Like about 3-400 are gen 4 btw actually all of them are kinda gen 4 TBH and the cacturne is hacked :/

Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 12:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::275 New events, more Coming - Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
xxh0wlw0lfxx: Unless you have ShinSeGae Manaphy or something, there is really nothing in your shop which catches my eye

Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 12:42am (PST)
DeoxysRocks I see

Author:   aeroblaster7
Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 8:31am (PST)
DeoxysRocks

I'm ready to trade anytime you are, do you want me to send first to make sure I can find the files?

Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 9:04am (PST)
aeroblaster7: Sure, you know where to send the files

Date:   Sep 15, 11 at 9:35pm (PST)
bump...

Date:   Sep 15, 11 at 11:34pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks hey! Im interested in alot of your events! And before i say which. Are you interested in any of mine? (neo shop unupdated,check my serebii one)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=536437

Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 1:15am (PST)
xxh0wlw0lfxx: This is what I saw from your list:

If you could answer the questions, I would very much appreciate it

Author:   AFrozenPerson
Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 1:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
Someone's likely gotten UN's PP uploaded Darkrai wondercard before Gueted removed it

Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 1:56am (PST)
thats a possiblility...

Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 2:22am (PST)
deoxysrocks Uh no i got it from serebii, the guy said his freind obtained it himself his username is 2rsa in serebii. and deoxys the GCEA ones? can you list which?

Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 2:25am (PST)
xxh0wlw0lfxx:
In your serebii list, this is all you have under GCEA:
---GCEA---
Sneasel
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Sableye
Pikachu
Mawile

And I am aren't blaming you for the Home Plus, it is more likely though someone is out there using a WC to spread them

Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 2:25am (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
xxh0wlw0lfxx:
In your serebii list, this is all you have under GCEA:
---GCEA---
Sneasel
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Sableye
Pikachu
Mawile

And I am aren't blaming you for the Home Plus, it is more likely though someone is out there using a WC to spread them
DeoxysRocks Lol check post 7 theres all my GCEA.

Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 2:41am (PST)
xxh0wlw0lfxx: I interpreted it as that they were different. If that is not the case, then I do not need any of your GCEA

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.