Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/16.htm

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 9:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
-------------------------------------------
TheKing1515: Nah, I can wait till you file up the GCEA, thats cool

Author:   TheKing1515
Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 9:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4/5] DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA & 12160 Raikou/Entei::..
quote DeoxysRocks
@TheKing1515: Nah, I can wait till you file up the GCEA, thats cool
Oh ok then. Btw do any of these interest you?

Author:   UltimateNintendo
Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 9:53pm (PST)
Want a complete WCS Scrafty set DeoxysRocks?

Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 10:04pm (PST)
TheKing1515: Nah, nothing in that spoiler takes my fancy too much as I have the WC for most of them

UltimateNintendo: Yeah sure, why not. What anything for them buddy?

Author:   TheKing1515
Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 10:14pm (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
TheKing1515: Nah, nothing in that spoiler takes my fancy too much as I have the WC for most of them

UltimateNintendo: Yeah sure, why not. What anything for them buddy?
Okay, then, I'll have them on file tommorrow!

Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 10:31pm (PST)
No thanks, I'll send 'em to ya for free.

Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 10:41pm (PST)
UltimateNintendo: Alrighty, I'll keep asking you though, thats just who I am. I appreciate the files though

Author:   Ninshark
Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 11:09pm (PST)
UltimateNintendo dang I want a couple scrafty...

Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 11:12pm (PST)
Sorry i'm hijacking your thread DeoxysRocks

Ninshark: files sent.

Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 11:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
UltimateNintendo: No prob. It doesn't bother me

Ninshark: Update will happen later today. Some other inclusions will be made once I file up the pokemon. Hopefully you will be able to find something for some sort of a trade
-------------------------
Update:
Shop update is complete. New additions are:
HVR2011 Entei/Raikou
INV2011 Entei/Raikou
Saikyou Events
Mikena Pichu's
Switzerland Karrablast, Shelmet and Zoroark
EST2011 Karrablast, Shelmet and Zoroark
ETE2011 Shelmet
Syokotan Tropius
SKE48 Singing Pikachu
Tokyo Audino
---Theres more DW coming, and possible some events i missed

Author:   x3Starter
Date:   Aug 19, 11 at 2:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
DeoxysRock

Hello,
I have the Korean Crown Dogs

-Entei(앤테이)-Adamant-12160(크라운시티)
-Raikou(라이코)-Rash-12160(크라운시티)

May I ask how many Events would you offer for it? I'm not good at this stuffs.
Im interested in this too
-21121 Safaia Zigzagoon - Adamant Nature - Hates to Lose - Dec 22, 2006

Date:   Aug 19, 11 at 11:01pm (PST)
x3Starter: Pm'd you about it.
-------------------------
Update:
DW pokes added - seemed they were a bit out of date
Other events will be added today once I use my lister on them

Author:   lep420
Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 1:59am (PST)
Deoxysrocks figured i'd switch to your shop snce i had a question about dw pokes also. are you looking for dw pokemon with specific moves? i have all the female dw's ut except for anorith, slowpoke, wailmer, shellos, poliwag and luvdisc. the only one not in a dream ball is kangaskhan since it was my first dw poke and i was unaware the dream ball appeared everytime you went into the forest.

though not positive if they have the moves you are looking for

plus while i'm trying to find females of the ones i am missing, which i am having no luck at in my DW, i could get you males or females of ones you need with the moves you're looking for in the event i dont find anything i need. i wouldnt need anyhting in return, it would just give me something to take out of the dw, instead of it always being a waste, y'know

and back to scrafty: so nature is static then, thank you. do you have one that is not the same details as the one ultimatenintendo gave away, that you are able to trade? if not. no worries

Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 2:30am (PST)
lep420: I'm always open to DW offers. I just figured that when I started no one offered them to me so I would just get them myself...There are certain ones that I am trying to hunt down in the DW currently (I finally got the Bouncing Magikarp today). Some of these are Dratini(either Gender), Castform w/ Ominous Wind(Male), Vulpix w/Dark pulse (Male). Theres nothing really left in the Windswept Sky i need cause none of them interest me much now. Apart from that, I'm usually pretty open to anything I don't have

And yeah, static nature to my knowledge, but i'm not trading mine just yet

Author:   lep420
Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 2:38am (PST)
Deoxysrocks i have dratini female, however i traded for it not obtained by me, but i got it from the original owner, and i'll keep a lookout for the others you're looking for and if i find them, by all means they're yours. gives me something else to look for in the dw, besides the 6 i'm looking for and never seem to get as females, lol.

and thanks for the info on scrafty, i'm probably just gonna wait on trading for one just yet, and see what happens with that situation. thanks for all your help.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.