Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/13.htm

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
-------------------------------------------
Hmm, well at least you're using hacklists lep420 so that's a start. Probably most of what you have will be legit but I guess if I find any more hacks of yours I'll let you know so you can remove them. In this case I'm sure DR will check what he receives from you in trade himself anyway.

Author:   Wardek
Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
DeoxysRocks - I fully farmed the Audino set, my renamer program has renamed my Strongly Defiant Audino to something else which confused me. All Audinos I collected are listed here:

Author:   lep420
Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:45pm (PST)
quote DannyB01
Hmm, well at least you're using hacklists lep420 so that's a start. Probably most of what you have will be legit but I guess if I find any more hacks of yours I'll let you know so you can remove them. In this case I'm sure DR will check what he receives from you in trade himself anyway.
please do, i welcome anyone telling me something i traded them is a hack that way i know. its hard when you cn only wifi trade to check for hacks besides consulting hacklists or at least not trading for things i see as public on pokecheck, or trying to trad for pokes i also see listd in a file traders shop(because then there is a better probablity of it being legit). i apologize for trading any hacks, and have never done so knowingly.

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:52pm (PST)
DannyB01: Don't apologise for barging in. It doesn't bother me.

lep420: You might benefit a lot from joining Pokemon Secure. It's one of the top-notch places to get events checked and I can usually convert pokes to files if I have the time

Wardek: Alright, well whether you want to trade them all or just a characteristic set, it doesn't bother me. Just list what you are wanting for them and I'll see what I can do

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:55pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks - I am currently interested in Nagoya Audinos the most, if you only want a 30-characterstics set then I can send you those for the Nagoya, if you want the whole Audinos I farmed then I can choose other stuff.

lep420 - I can convert for you as usual (if I have the time).

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:56pm (PST)
Wardek: Nah, just a characteristic set will be good enough for me I guess

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 12:03am (PST)
DeoxysRocks - My renamer had been renaming wrong so I'll send all of them. Either way, sent.

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 12:05am (PST)
Wardek: Alright. I'll reply a little later on ok. I just need to finish up some work and then I'll have all the time I need

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 12:06am (PST)
DeoxysRocks - Will be waiting.

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 1:18am (PST)
Deoxysrocks thank you, i'll check out pokemon secure. let me know if you're still interested in trading

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 1:24am (PST)
lep420: Yeah, I am still interested. If you can give me about half an hour I can trade then

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 1:35am (PST)
deoxysrocks sounds good

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 2:43am (PST)
Wardek: Files sent. Sorry for the wait

lep420: Ok, I am good to trade now. Just let me check what the trade was again first

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 2:53am (PST)
DeoxysRocks - Thank you again for the trade and enjoy the countless Audinos! If you find a missing characterstic (I doubt that), tell me and I'll try to get it.

Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 2:58am (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
lep420: Ok, I am good to trade now. Just let me check what the trade was again first
ok i can be in wifi shortly, same fc i used last time? i believe i still have your fc in

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.