Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::.. - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1662244-deoxysrocks-event-shop-looking-for-pcny-gcea-12160-raikou-entei-recent-dw-events/12.htm

Author:   rudy3643
Date:   Aug 11, 11 at 9:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
-------------------------------------------
oh okay pm me wen u want to trade

Author:   pavak
Date:   Aug 11, 11 at 10:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: DeoxysRocks Event Shop ..::Looking for PCNY's, GCEA, 12160 Raikou/Entei & Recent DW Events::..
deoxysrocks i want NoK Darkrai, NoK Deoxys, NoK Jirachi, NoK Manaphy, NoK Mew, NoK Rayquaza, NoK Regigigas, Time Square Shaymin, Battle Series Arcanine, Pikachu Cafe, ShinSeGae Feebas/Munchlax, Character Fair Pikachu/Shaymin, Mikena Pichu, Cinema Arceus, Character Fair Milotic, Dalgeon Scizor, Han Jui Pikachu

these pokemon tell me what do u want from my shop and dont write the fc in my signature it is wrong i will change it later ill give u my new friend code in pm and for offers u can check my shop

Author:   Wardek
Date:   Aug 11, 11 at 6:46pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks

(Their on Gen. 4, right?) For my

...Deal?

Would you also be interested in:

12179 [Mikena] Pichu - Jolly [1-1-10] Alert To Sounds [HP 56] [Shiny]
12179 [Mikena] Pichu - Jolly [1-2-10] Capable Of Taking Hits [HP 52] [Shiny]
12179 [Mikena] Pichu - Jolly [1-3-10] Loves To Eat [HP 61] [Shiny]

I am also farming a Sapporo Birthday Audino for your Nagoya set if your interested?

Author:   DeoxysRocks
Date:   Aug 11, 11 at 11:32pm (PST)
pavak: Sorry, nothing really caught my eye I am afraid.

Wardek: Yep, the Dalgeon's are on Gen IV. So i guess you have a deal for the Scraggy's. The Mikena's I'll need to check with what SS has sent me. As for the Audino, sure, that can be arranged

Author:   Wardek
Date:   Aug 11, 11 at 11:50pm (PST)
DeoxysRocks - I'll get working on the Sapporo then.
Can you PM me your email so I can send you the Scraggy's?

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 9:26am (PST)
quote DeoxysRocks
pavak: Sorry, nothing really caught my eye I am afraid.

Wardek: Yep, the Dalgeon's are on Gen IV. So i guess you have a deal for the Scraggy's. The Mikena's I'll need to check with what SS has sent me. As for the Audino, sure, that can be arranged
u mean u dont want anything oh please come on and im getting new events tommrow maybe u want them ill tell that to u tommorow

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:32am (PST)
pavak: right now nothing interested me. When you get new events, let me know and I'll have another look

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:34am (PST)
oh ok fine i got pokepakku celebi and jirachi and meowth andd tanabata jirachi all 3 of them and im getting others right now

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:39am (PST)
pavak: alright, well when you get them all, tell me the info on them (id, nature, date, characteristic etc) and I'll see whether I have them/need them for you

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:40am (PST)
oh ok fine ill let u know

Author:   lep420
Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 1:22pm (PST)
Deoxysrocks are you able to trade soon?

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 10:04pm (PST)
lep420: Should be able to trade later today. Sorry for the wait

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 10:44pm (PST)
Deoxysrocks no worries, let me know when you're ready

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:24pm (PST)
Sorry for barging in DeoxysRocks but I thought I should say. lep420 you may wish to consider getting your events checked before you trade them, as I saw your PCNYa exploud earlier today and it was a very obvious hack, it would be best if you avoid trading hacks by checking the pokemon's legality first.

Date:   Aug 12, 11 at 11:33pm (PST)
quote DannyB01
Sorry for barging in DeoxysRocks but I thought I should say. lep420 you may wish to consider getting your events checked before you trade them, as I saw your PCNYa exploud earlier today and it was a very obvious hack, it would be best if you avoid trading hacks by checking the pokemon's legality first.
i'm trying to do a better job, however i am unable to convert files and have to go by hack lists and what other people say, otherwise i have no way of checking for hacks. so something that may be obvious to you is not exactly obvious to someone without the same capapbilities as all you file traders, i also have no idea how to set up a private box on pokecheck to check legality without making it a public file. not sure what else i can do

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.