Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: {Gen 4 and 5} The Shop-- We needed to start another shop because our other was so succsesful, come in and see why. CLOSED NOW - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1636290-gen-4-5-shop-we-needed-to-start-another-shop-because-our-other-was-so-succsesful-come-in-see-closed/

Author:   wrestlethebest
Date:   Apr 02, 11 at 2:29pm (PST)
Subject:   {Gen 4 and 5} The Shop-- We needed to start another shop because our other was so succsesful, come in and see why. CLOSED NOW
-------------------------------------------
This is the shop of wrestlethebest and UserName1
We work hard to bring you quality pokemon, but in order for us to do that we ask that you follow these simple rules....

1. We do not give hacks, therefore we dont recieve hacks
2.If you dont recieve the pokemon you wanted becasue of lack of a good pokemon are your part, do not pester us about the trade.

Also UserName1 specializes in shiny pokemon and can also get you almost any egg you desire.

Generation 5

Flawless Shiny

Normal Shinies

Legends

Others-Flawless, EV'd and Rare pokemon

There is soooo much more, all you need to do is ask and chances are good that we will be able to get you that pokemon you wanted.

Wants

Another reason to use our shop is the VIP list, if you make it on this list you will recieve discounted pokemon and more palces in our raffles......

If you cheat us in any way you will amke it on the Black List, this is not where you want to be because that ensures that nobody else will trade or do bussiness with you.

The Next update will include our vast selection of generation 5 pokemon, but remember even if its not on the list just ask.

We will also hold a raffle the prizes for the raffle will be announced soon, just leave the number you would like and your Friend code, its that simple. Have fun and good luck.
1.MorteRules
2.Ptcdbrown
7.Pokefan2154
8. Pokefan108
9. haizzedence
12. Embergaurd
15.LovelyFisher
21.Jaxen

Author:   JordanP70
Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 9:56am (PST)
Subject:   re: {Gen 4 and 5} The Shop-- We needed to start another shop because our other was so succsesful, come in and see why. CLOSED NOW
Hey! When do you want to do the trade?

I think we are in the same time zone right? (I live in England, but the clocks have gone forawd an hour, so at the time of me writing this, it is 10:56)

Author:   laker54max
Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 10:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: {Gen 4 and 5} The Shop-- We needed to start another shop because our other was so succsesful, come in and see why. CLOSED NOW
wrestlethebeast I'm interested in your shiny flawless larvitar and can offer a lvl 100 EVd Shiny Flawless Blastoise

Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 11:35am (PST)
wrestlethebest

I will be back on round 2, if not, 4 or 5

Author:   wrestlethebest
Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 11:50am (PST)
I'll get back to all of you soon but right now today is dedicated to taking the ACT test.

Date:   Apr 18, 11 at 8:35am (PST)
wrestlethebest

Finally, I have my DS back, do you want to trade today at about 2GMT?

Oh, and just a few questions again just to make sure:

1) Does it have a nickname? If not, good, if so, ok.

2) It isn't hacked as far as you know right?

3) Level 5 with Pound as only move right?

And I'm gonna trade my Level 37 Gengar with Pokerus Effect (Pokerus is gone, but still has Pokerus effect) for your Mew

Date:   Apr 18, 11 at 1:06pm (PST)
wrestlethebest

(Sorry about double post)

Seeing as your not online, I can probably trade tonight from 3-5PM GMT and 1 - 5 PM GMT tomorrow!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.