Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 6:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: Close
-------------------------------------------
quote Golden Groudon 7 5 8 1 9
quote Jeevs
Glad to see you back on the forums

However, please read the forum guidelines, as Build MyTeams are not permitted
how could i fix this?
Finish making a full team and follow the RMT Guidelines, and we'll critique it to the best of our abilities.

Author:   Golden Groudon 7 5 8 19
Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
quote Jeevs
quote Jeevs
Glad to see you back on the forums

However, please read the forum guidelines, as Build MyTeams are not permitted
how could i fix this?
Finish making a full team and follow the RMT Guidelines, and we'll critique it to the best of our abilities.
how about now

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 8:58am (PST)
Payback over Pursuit on Conkeldurr, because it outspeeds enemy Slowbro, and Conk is generally slower than a good amount of Psychic types, bar Bronzong, Metagross, Solrock, and Lunatone. And of those four, only Bronzong and Metagross are really used.

Escavalier, you could go with a Choice Band set. Adamant nature, 252 in Attack, 252 in HP, 8 in Special Def. As for moves...
-Megahorn
-Pursuit
-Iron Head
-Return

Gets you solid coverage on pretty much everything. Megahorn is STAB for a good portion of the opponents, Iron Head is the secondary STAB that does good work. Pursuit covers Psychics and Ghosts, and Return hits the Fires that resist your STABs.

Dragonite looks solid, don't mess with it.

Spiritomb, you can go offensive or defensive. I'll assume offensive since you're using Calm Mind. CM stays, Hyper Beam goes. Dark Pulse gets STAB with Spiritomb, and has a nice flinch chance to help it out. Rest should stay, and for the last move, throw in Sleep Talk, so you can take out as much as possible with Spiritomb.

Weavile, you're pretty much set up for a Swords Dance set, so Swords Dance, Ice Punch/Ice Shard, depending on your need of killing bulky opponents, Low Kick, and Night Slash. I'd personally go with Ice Shard for priority against Ground-type scarfers, but it's your call.

Can't really do anything about Regigigas, because I have limited experience with it. Although, that ability just sucks, and if anything, I'd possibly try to replace it with something that's a bit more reliable.

Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 9:20am (PST)
quote FluffySk1lls
Payback over Pursuit on Conkeldurr, because it outspeeds enemy Slowbro, and Conk is generally slower than a good amount of Psychic types, bar Bronzong, Metagross, Solrock, and Lunatone. And of those four, only Bronzong and Metagross are really used.

Escavalier, you could go with a Choice Band set. Adamant nature, 252 in Attack, 252 in HP, 8 in Special Def. As for moves...
-Megahorn
-Pursuit
-Iron Head
-Return

Gets you solid coverage on pretty much everything. Megahorn is STAB for a good portion of the opponents, Iron Head is the secondary STAB that does good work. Pursuit covers Psychics and Ghosts, and Return hits the Fires that resist your STABs.

Dragonite looks solid, don't mess with it.

Spiritomb, you can go offensive or defensive. I'll assume offensive since you're using Calm Mind. CM stays, Hyper Beam goes. Dark Pulse gets STAB with Spiritomb, and has a nice flinch chance to help it out. Rest should stay, and for the last move, throw in Sleep Talk, so you can take out as much as possible with Spiritomb.

Weavile, you're pretty much set up for a Swords Dance set, so Swords Dance, Ice Punch/Ice Shard, depending on your need of killing bulky opponents, Low Kick, and Night Slash. I'd personally go with Ice Shard for priority against Ground-type scarfers, but it's your call.

Can't really do anything about Regigigas, because I have limited experience with it. Although, that ability just sucks, and if anything, I'd possibly try to replace it with something that's a bit more reliable.

escavalier is easily taken down b lucario and blaziken how can i counter and regigigas is staying but since hes weak to fighting types how can i counter that?

Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 10:28am (PST)
Golden Groudon 7 5 8 1 9 Dragonite solves both...You can swap Fire Punch for Earthquake, and it solves the problem...And for Fighting, Dragonite does that too with the dual-Flying type.

Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 7:42pm (PST)
quote FluffySk1lls
Golden Groudon 7 5 8 1 9 Dragonite solves both...You can swap Fire Punch for Earthquake, and it solves the problem...And for Fighting, Dragonite does that too with the dual-Flying type.
hey want to join my clan?

Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 8:31pm (PST)
Golden Groudon 7 5 8 1 9 Sorry, in three clans already. Not planning on leaving them anytime soon. Good luck.

Author:   dilute
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 7:13am (PST)
Try this:

Weavile @ Life Orb -Jolly

~ Swords Dance
~ Ice Punch or Ice Shard
~ Night Slash
~ Low Kick

Escavalier @ Choice Band-Adamant

~ Megahorn
~ Iron Head
~ Pursuit
~ Return

Conkeldurr
Adament
Lv.100
Shiny
Flawless
Hp 252 atk 252 4 sp.def
Item: flame orb
Guts
Drain punch/ mach punch/pursuit/bulk up
Use Substitute = Focus Punch instead

Spiritomb @ Choice Band/scarf - Adamant/Jolly

~ Calm Mind
~ Dark Pulse
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

I suggest you don't use Spiritomb.

And don't use Regigigas, its ability makes it useless.

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 7:49am (PST)
Coolayush23, Gastro Acid fixes that ,but who should I replace and which Gastro Acid pokemon should i use? i need evs moves and nature items

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
I had all of that before he posted. Payback over Pursuit on Conk still too. And why use Sub/Bulk Up/Focus Punch/Mach if it's going to die after it can't set up a sub. Just stick with Bulk Up/Drain Punch/Payback/Mach.

And Gastro Acid would only work in Doubles/Triples, so either dump Regi or get it in as a doubles/triples team.

Date:   May 06, 13 at 12:55pm (PST)
FluffySk1lls, Cool Ayush, Jeevs, Thankyou for all your help If it wasn't for this thread I would've lost my Amazing Team I win with all the time

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.