Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Aura Guardians [Thread the Third] Rota Wars: The Aura Unleashed [18/18] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1814472-aura-guardians-thread-third-rota-wars-aura-unleashed-18-18/

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 9:28am (PST)
Subject:   The Aura Guardians [Thread the Third] Rota Wars: The Aura Unleashed [18/18]
-------------------------------------------

Introduction

Welcome to the Aura Guardians! We're a collection of Guardians of the Aura, a race once thought mostly extinct. However, we've grown strong in the ways of the Aura and are prepared to fight when needed! We're a tad old fashioned, though, but we have awesome hats. Also, our signature Pokémon is Lucario, the Aura Pokémon. You should definitely join us because Aura Guardians are awesome and we'll explode you with a sphere if you don't. :3

How to Join

Fill out this form to join. (Note that the Personal Title must be an adjective; particularly one that makes a good title [ex. Brave, Kind, Ferocious].) Oh, and, don't make your Lucario's name inappropriate. You cannot have the same Partner Name, Personal Title, or Aura Color as another members', so please be sure that your choices are not the same as others'.
Username:
Friend Code(s):
PO Name:
Personal Title:
Aura Color:
Your Lucario's Name:
Theme Song(Optional):

Members

Allies

Team Firestar HQ!

and...

Hey, you!

Yeah, you. I'm talking to you.

Check out our Clan RP, Aura Guardians.
It's tons of fun. :3

Author:   AriaFiresong
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 9:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Aura Guardians [Thread the Third] Rota Wars: The Aura Unleashed [18/18]
ERMEHGERD THREEEERD

Ok, I had nothing useful to say.

Author:   Vast
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 4:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Aura Guardians [Thread the Third] Rota Wars: The Aura Unleashed [18/18]
quote AriaFiresong
ERMEHGERD THREEEERD

Ok, I had nothing useful to say.

Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 4:34pm (PST)
>______> Pls don't spam you guys.

I'm working on finishing up my THA runtrough of Pokémon Black. Feraligatr is just too pro Midnight

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 6:20pm (PST)
Never thought I'd live to see the day when we make three..............

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 6:37pm (PST)
Third thread. HERE WE GO!

Um, new topic: What's your thoughts on the "announcement" coming January 8th? I'm partially leaning towards R/S remakes for the 3DS, but a lot of people are thinking that Gen VI is already on its way. I could see the potential that Gamefreak could be making the 6th Gen game as we speak, but the demand's been pretty strong for Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Still can't even be sure it's either of those in a way too. xD

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 6:57pm (PST)
6th gen?I dunno........B/W 2 came out recently remember?
If they can make another original Pokemon game in little time,I'll be shocked.
I just realized........our intro says we're awesome,but we don't look too awesome at all.More like dumb.

Author:   N64
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 7:00pm (PST)
oh crap third thread? this may be the longest i have lasted in one clan...

Author:   Dilute
Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 9:34pm (PST)
Aww yeah....new Thread!
quote FluffySk1lls
Um, new topic: What's your thoughts on the "announcement" coming January 8th? I'm partially leaning towards R/S remakes for the 3DS, but a lot of people are thinking that Gen VI is already on its way.
I suppose they should be releasing RSE remakes instead of Gen VI. Though I expect them to release them for the 3DS, since there are still many people who do not own a 3DS. And they could even have released BW2 in the 3DS, but they didn't.

Date:   Jan 06, 13 at 11:45pm (PST)
I'm just HOPING for another Orre game but that's probably not gonna happen.

RSE remakes for DS's last hurrah, anyone?

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 2:02am (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
RSE remakes for DS's last hurrah, anyone?
No. All Pokemon games should be for the DS. It is available to all. Though KI:U was one of the best games I played
As for the Orre games, for the Wii U, definitely, THA, I agree with ya'

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 6:49am (PST)
If you have a 3DS then why would you be against it.. XD

They've gotta make the switch to 3D eventually. They'll probably use the Pokédex 3D models, too.

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 7:14am (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
If you have a 3DS then why would you be against it.. XD

They've gotta make the switch to 3D eventually. They'll probably use the Pokédex 3D models, too.

By golly, that's right! Okay! I support RSE in 3DS!

THA I request you to mention me if yu r talking to me..

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 8:42am (PST)
Happeh Thard Thread y'all

Aaaaand I lak totally want Pokemon on the 3DS

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 8:44am (PST)
Request denied, yush

Well Blazing Tempest there's always that crappy PMD game that's coming out ;P

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.