Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18] - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1803277-initium-clanovum-thread-3-6-18/9.htm

Author:   firestyle3
Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 3:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18]
-------------------------------------------
coconut16 Yeak I would be kinda disappointed as well if they were to keep using the same storyline over and over again
they should make one where you can choose your own king of journey
such as
Contests
Gyms
or Collection and research
rather than force you along through the gyms each time
it would take a little imagination on figuring out the gameplay for each type so they probably will not do this

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 3:34pm (PST)
firestyle3 You've got a good idea there though! I like the sound of it :3 I miss the contests from gen3, and to have a choice to focus on one main path would make the game more personal I do like the idea of making it more customisable so it is more personal, but not too much. Just the odd tweaks here and there! ^^

Author:   Jperry87
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 4:03pm (PST)
firestyle3 coconut16 Takiro

I really don't think it'll be a new Black/White since B2W2 just came out not that long ago. I really think it's a gen 3 remake. as far as making the game more customizable like mentioned... i doubt they would do that, Gamefreak has a real winning layout for the games and they seem to not stray from that. if it ain't broke don't fix it right? they seem to only make minor tweaks. the one thing i really really want back in the game.... BERRIES!!!! i want to grow berries in game again, i doubt it will happen since Gen 5 allows you to grow berries in the DW... BUT!!! if its a remake will it even connect to the DW? i guess all questions get answered tomorrow. and thank you 3 for being active in the clan still.

where the rest of you at? we gained members and now some of our members have disappeared . especially you NovaBlueShinyUmbreon!! where you at!? we miss ya!

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 4:36pm (PST)
Jperry87 I was right here. xD
Well I just never finished writing my response, then it got deleted. I started writing a couple of times but got distracted and kinda left it off in mid-paragraph, sorry.

Takiro firestyle3 coconut16 Jperry87
Well Sapphire is my favorite game, so you have no idea how excited I am! Gen3 Remake! Hopefully Gamefreak doesn't crush all my hopes with some random spin-off game or Wii/WiiU Gen5 game. :/
I never really played B/W so most of the stuff in Black2 I was just like,".....ok..." So having another Gen5 would be weird but I'll be ok with it.

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 5:33pm (PST)
Jperry87 Abysmal firestyle3 cocnut16

About the announcement, here's some more conjecture:

SHAZAM

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 5:38pm (PST)
Takiro you know that actually really bums me out if they are going to change the gameplay on us. call me old school but i love the classic 2D game play. sobs.

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 5:50pm (PST)
Jperry87
You mean like they did with B/W/B2/W2? Those games are just to different, too "modernized" for me. Sure, they're basically subtle differences, but it's easy to tell if you've played lots of the older games. To me the sweet spot was Gen 4, game-wise (specifically HG/SS, although D/P/Pt are good as well). It got everything right. And the Gen 5 pkmn... there was just no connection to previous Gens, which is why the previous Gens work so well: they're intertwined with one another. If Gen 6 is around the corner then I hope that it has more than new eeveelutions to make me like it. Alright, I'm done ranting

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 5:53pm (PST)
Takiro exactly... this gen was horrible. i am soooo worried about another new gen this quickly... and honestly... i love eeveeloutions but they have to stop it at some point... i mean really... please don't make an eevee for every type...

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 6:33pm (PST)
Jperry87
Gen 5 came out in 2010, so it's actually not all that soon. I just want a ghost-type eeveelution and I'll be happy, apart from he fact that it'll be Gen 6 and not in Gen 4 *sob*

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 6:42pm (PST)
Takiro yes but gens 3 and 4 lasted 4 years each if you look at official start and end dates. and so far Gen 5 is approaching 3 years (which is what gens 1 and 2 lasted.) so i guess i figured another year till gen 6.

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 6:57pm (PST)
Jperry87
Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow :S

Date:   Jan 07, 13 at 10:23pm (PST)
Takiro, Abysmal, Jperry87, firestyle3
Well we don't have long to wait! The Pokemon Japanese Nintendo direct is at 11am my time so in 4 hours and 40 minutes! It's making me nervous to wait xD

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 5:54am (PST)
Coconut16 Takiro

3D pokemon game. saw the trailer.... starters looked weird. legendarys looked AMAZING especially that bird.... please tell me thats a dark type legendary bird.... looks like a lot of Unova pokemon in the game based on the trailer... i guess we need more info still... we dont know game mechanics or anything.

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 7:12am (PST)
Jperry87 I haven't watched the trailer yet but I know about it! X and Y eh? I'm not sure if I'm exited about it yet but I probably will once more info has been released!

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 7:19am (PST)
coconut16 yeah X and Y... i need more info!!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.