Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18] - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1803277-initium-clanovum-thread-3-6-18/12.htm

Author:   Whatsername
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 9:12am (PST)
Subject:   re: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18]
-------------------------------------------
Takiro NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Jperry87
Gen 4 FC: 4298 5054 0159
Gen 5 FC: [if applicable] (pending)
Favorite PKMN Game: Heartgold
Favorite Regular PKMN: [At least one, but no more than five] totodile, mareep, jolteon, jigglypuff, corsola
Favorite Legendary: [Limited to one] Manaphy
Other Interests/Fandoms: Green Day, illustration, DC Comics & in general, Adventure Time, Ray Bradbury, literature, baking
What pokemon would you like on your banner? [No shinies and no pkmn that have already been used] spikey eared pichu (or regular pichu if that won't due)
In what color font would you like your bio to be? aqua

Author:   Jperry87
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 9:18am (PST)
Whatsername welcome to our little clan! thanks for the application. Takiro looks like we got yet another Adventure Time fan joining us! and woohoo a comic book fan! I was honestly disappointed with the relaunch of the DC Universe, mainly because I liked Barbara Gordon as Oracle and i'm bummed that she's Batgirl again.

Author:   Whatsername
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 10:00am (PST)
Jperry87 Thank you let's hope all goes well! and true but I must admit I love seeing Nightwing! and Kid Flash and Robin as friends its cool lol x) plus I'm assuming we might see her as oracle again dependng on how the storyline plays out and how fast/slow the pacing is

Author:   firestyle3
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 10:11am (PST)
Go Adventure Time!!!
Can not say much on the comics though I have wanted to read both Marvel and DC from the very beginning and then continue from there but I have not yet found a place where I can start from issue #1
so instead I have been addicted to manga (this may have something to do with my interest in Japanese culture though)

Anyways what do you think will be the deal with the gen 6 Legendaries
will the be Rare pokemon (like mew) one of a kind (like mewtwo) Creators (Kyogre, Groudon) Gods (Palkia, Arceus, ect.) or something new entirely?

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 10:28am (PST)
Whatsername oh I absolutely loooove Nightwing (probably cause Dick Grayson is badass, I always wanted him and Barbara to hook up ) and that'd be chill if she becomes oracle again, as long as they don't shoot and cripple her all over again lol. firestyle3 i too love manga and japanese culture. which manga are you currently reading? and about the gen 6 legendary pokemon... idk man that's hard to say, if they are version mascots then they would be a duo with a possible third as well.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:29am (PST)
coconut16 I dunno know.. I would go with anything. Not sure. What the clan's "theme" is. I would like to see any suggestions from Takiro because he's the leader.

Whatsername Congrats on joining the clan! (:

Well have you guys heard about the names of the X & Y Legendaries? If it wasn't for the pronunciation help, I'd be pronouncing there names horribly. xD
Well I'm sure there'll be bits of information being released over time.

Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:34am (PST)
Abysmal thanks for that post buddy! but which is which? all i know is that bird looks evil and freaky and i want it.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:43am (PST)
Jperry87 Xerneas (ZURR-nee-us) was the dear thing for Pokemon X and Yveltal (ee-VELL-tall) is the Dragon thing for Pokemon Y. At least that's how I've perceived the information. I think I'll stick to calling them X and Y for now. lol

I would prefer the dear, although they both look weird IMO.

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:49am (PST)
Abysmal I'll have a go at something at some point as I'm revising today and tonight D:

I like the X legendary :3

Author:   firestyle3
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 7:15am (PST)
Abysmal
of course they look weird after all they are the first 3d legendaries

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 10:46am (PST)

Has anyone come up with ideas for the clan? As Nova brought up before, a name change might be in order. I've thought about it and, seeing how we need some re-branding, a new name could do us good. Does anyone have ideas?

quote Abysmal
There should really be a mandatory sex sign next to your name.
Pretty much all I took from that was MANDATORY SEX XD Why yes, I am immature, thank you for noticing :3
The whole Tiers system is currently *ahem* "offline" until I can figure it out better. Sorry :/ Make sure that Woot has a Gen 4 game and not just an emulator and have them stop on by!

coconut16
I'd rather have one mascot or something like that instead of our favorite pkmn. Ha! We could be the "Legendary Loafers" and have slaking and snorlax as our mascots xD And the theme, color scheme and such are up in the air. I have no ideas right now. Well except for green/purple or dark blue/purple x]

firestyle3
Have any ideas yet my man?

Whatsername
Thanks for the app! Now all you need to do is hang out and chat to show you like us

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 10:57am (PST)
Takiro Yes a Pokemon Mascot is a good idea! We should have a vote or a group discussion on choosing a mascot. I think we should some how incorporate the mascot's name in a new clan name if you were thinking of changing it?

Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 12:11pm (PST)

we should just RNG to pick a random number from the pokedex, and whatever we get is our mascot, and we'll pick a name after that lol. OHHH!!!! and one more thing, Takiro being allies is a good call, i'm glad you did that, he actually invited me to his clan but i said NAY! because i wanna get this one running smoothly again before i join a second clan. you're my family!!!!!

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 12:49pm (PST)
coconut16
I was thinking the same thing, but about all of the things we need done. Exactly the the thought behind "Legendary Loafers" xP

Jperry87
I just tried it and got meowth -_- Nooo thank you. Guess we could pick all cats and be the Kitty Kat Klub. Wait... that's wrong xD Plus, there's already a Kitty Cat Club in Minneapolis, my brother played a show there last April. Fun times x] Thank you for your loyalty sir, it is much appreciated. Speaking of family, you need to PM me about how things are going with your situation, but only if you want to.

EDIT: Hory shet, idea! We could focus on how we just like to hang out, have a tag line saying something about hanging around and the banner could feature a picture of aipom hanging from a tree xD

Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 12:59pm (PST)
Takiro though i love Aipom especially my DWF Aipom... what about the other monkey pokemon!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.