Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18] - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1803277-initium-clanovum-thread-3-6-18/11.htm

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 12:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18]
-------------------------------------------
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Where are you? We are going to blow your notifications like never before!! lol

Well I could try and make something but I'm not that good with PhotoShop. I have it but I rarely use it. I only got it to do this one thing with it.
Every game changes so I'm guessing it's Pokemon's time. I doubt it'll be bad though.

Author:   firestyle3
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 12:36pm (PST)
Takiro I could probably come up with an idea and outline for a new banner but that is about all I may be able to do short of looking for images to be used in the final draft of the banner
Jperry87 I love that this clan is a place to chill out, relax, and just talk about those things which we share a common interest (Pokemon being the biggest of them all) I will look over the clan threads and see where we might be able to improve.

Also coconut16, Abysmal, and all others Interesting bit of info that I found is that it seems as if shellos was supposed to be a gen 3 pokemon but was instead made to be a gen 4 pokemon instead. Also it seems highly unlikely that there will be a gen 3 remake anytime soon as gen 3 can transfer forward while the remade games (red, green, gold, and silver were in compatible with the later generations thus the remake.

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 1:02pm (PST)
firestyle3 FireRed/LeafGreen is a remake, but they still released HG/SS. I think it's about time. It's a shame it won't be the 10th Anniversary, but I'd be happy if it even comes out. (:
Oh and the Shellos thing, it was on the Pokemon Meme site IIRC. It was only supposed to be one Pokemon, but they saved it for Gen4 and made two separate forms, right? I still don't like it though. It's an ugly Pokemon! >.< That's just me anyways..

I think it's kind of annoying they have different Pokemon Forms in Gen4&5. I makes it harder to obtain a Shiny Flawless Dex. :/ I don't think some of you know but that's my goal, obtaining an UT Shiny Flawless Pokedex (All within legality perimeters). c:

Edit: Btw Takiro, all these responses only count as 1 point for the thingy right? And whoever brought it up first would get 3? I think that was Jperry87, IIRC. @.@

Re-Edit: Jperry87/ Takiro Maybe Woot could join the clan. He/She does trading over Gen5 but he's doing a couple of HG/SS run throughs so I'm assuming he has Gen4.
Didn't tag him/her because I am not sure if I can invite people into the clan. And I'm not 100% sure he/she is a guy...

There should really be a mandatory sex sign next to your name.

This message was edited on 2013-01-08T13:50:00-08:00.

Author:   Jperry87
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 1:46pm (PST)
Takiro and Abysmal you guys talking bout the points thing? i think offering prizes for points and all that is a great idea! but only if we can get a clan full of active members. like the eevee tourny could only ever work when we're all active. etc etc. and Abysmal as far as the points go, being that i'm a co-leader i thought it would be unfair if i received any points or prizes so i made my self exempt from it

Abysmal I'll PM Takiro when he is on, we'll discuss he/she/it and then we'll let you know. i have no interactions with said person so i really don't know. we'll get back to you!

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 1:55pm (PST)
Jperry87 Oh yeah that would be cool. I forgot that was going to get setup later on.
I just want to get to Tier X!

Oh and I edited the last part so it could make more sense now(if you were confused with my horrible grammar and junk xD)
Already got one possible new member. c: And they're pretty cool, so yeah they're not jerks or anything.

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 2:23pm (PST)
Abysmal I got the latest version of Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop so I'd love to make a banner! But since I'm desperate for a reason to try the latest software out, I'll see what I can do tomorrow Incase I put Pokemon in the banner, should I use everyone's favourites or have a type theme? Or any preference on a theme or colour scheme anyone?

Takiro, Jperry87, firestyle3

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 2:26pm (PST)
coconut16 i would say use the 6 remaining members of the threads pokemon that we have on the first page, you know the ones in our individual banners?

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 2:32pm (PST)
Jperry87 Yeah that's what I had in mind I can't do much now as I should be getting an early night as I'm shattered, but I'll have a go at a banner tomorrow if I have time! ^^

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 2:50pm (PST)
coconut16 I say our favorites shouldn't be on there so we don't have to add/remove them when we gain/loose members. Like what we've been experiencing. Instead something we could all agree on.

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 3:04pm (PST)
Abysmal Okay, fair enough Should we decide on a Pokemon type as a theme, or a pokemon group, (e.g. The Eeveelutions)?

Author:   Flyer1228
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 3:06pm (PST)
Jperry87

It's not like I don't read what you guys say, I just don't comment about it.

Takiro

We aren't getting put in the "idle ones" section?

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 3:16pm (PST)
Flyer1228 this is something you will have to discuss with Takiro. the rules have always been that if you were inactive you'd get moved to the idle section, however Takiro decided to remove you from the clan do to your lack of participation from the very beginning. that's great that you were at least reading the thread but we are looking for active members who participate in conversation/etc.

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 3:28pm (PST)
Flyer1228
And therein lies the problem. We need people to participate, not just read what we say. We want feedback on things, interaction with one another and conversation. If all you do is read the thread then it doesn't matter whether you're a clan member or not because you're not even posting. I've been watching your activity for months and you very rarely post here even though you frequent neo. One of the stipulations of being in our clan is to be active within the clan a good amount. Before today you haven't made a post since December 18th. In light of that, there's no reason to keep you on.

Author:   Flyer1228
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 4:00pm (PST)
Takiro and Jperry87 It's not that I disagree with you. I figured it was something along those lines.

Bye guys! See you around!

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 4:10pm (PST)
Flyer1228
Ah, okay. Thanks for being a sport. See you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.