Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1803277-initium-clanovum-thread-3-6-18/

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
Subject:   ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18]
-------------------------------------------

About The Clan

We have here a cozy little clan that goes by the name of Initium Clanovum (meaning "New Beginning Clan" in our screwball language, mutiLatin). We battle, trade, and discuss topics related to the world of Pokemon, but are open to the discussion of other fandoms as well. Come on in, apply to be one of our clan members, and chat it the eff up! Chances are you'll make new friends and get your hands on some good pokemon, but, most importantly, you'll have a good time.

Clan Members' Jobs

Founder/Leader
1) Make new threads 2) Ban members if necessary 3) Promote/demote members 4) Makes and takes part in discussions.

Co-Leader
1) Follows Founders'/Leaders' orders and takes over necessary duties if higher-ups are absent 2) Represents Members 3) Takes part in discussions and suggests new topics

Members
1) Takes part in discussions

Pending
1) Awaits approval to join

Clan Rules

1. You must have regular access to a Gen 4 game. Having both Gen 4 and 5 is fine (many of us have and trade in Gen 5 games as well), but Gen 4 is the mainstay of our clan.
2. No flaming, spamming, and/or insulting fellow clanmates.
3. Please do not go off topic from discussions and such. If you'd like, you can wait until the discussion has concluded or you could always PM someone to chat.
4. Please refrain from double posting. Instead, if you have something else to say, please click the 'quick edit' or 'edit' buttons to the bottom right of your post.
5. To sign up, you must follow the Application Rules and Form.
6. If you are going to be absent from Neoseeker and/or the clan for some time, please inform one of the leaders, as we will take you out of the Member Roster and place you in "Idle" section if we are not previously informed of your absence.
7. Enjoy!

Application: Rules & Form

1. To emphasize, please do not apply unless you have a Gen 4 Pokemon game!
2. After applying, you must take part in clan discussions and appear in the clan regularly for a time. This proves to us that you're committed to being a part of our group.
3. If you succeed in joining the clan, you will receive a Clan Title, chosen by the Founders.
4. You must have had at least 30 posts on Neoseeker. This way, we can ensure you are responsible enough to handle the Clan. However, some exceptions can be made.

Here is the form that you need to use to apply to our clan.
[ The banners come from here: Gen 1-4 Pokemon- http://pldh.net/gallery/the493 | Gen 5 Pokemon- http://pldh.net/gallery/unovacollection ]

@Takiro @NovaBlueShinyUmbreon @Jperry87
Gen 5 FC: [if applicable]
Favorite PKMN Game:
Favorite Regular PKMN: [At least one, but no more than five]
Favorite Legendary: [Limited to one]
Other Interests/Fandoms:
What pokemon would you like on your banner? [No shinies and no pkmn that have already been used]
In what color font would you like your bio to be?

Member Roster

Gen. 4 FC: 0734 1428 8143 | Gen 5 FC: 3740 6688 1245
Favorite PKMN Game: SoulSilver fo sho. | Favorite Regular PKMN: Poliwrath, Scyther, Haunter, Cyndaquil evo. line, Litwick evo. line | Favorite Legendary: Shiny Rayquaza
Other Interests/Fandoms: Star Wars, post-apocalyptic media in general, music, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, electronics, creating stuff!

Gen 4 FC: 3397 1335 1837 or 0648 3524 0898
Favorite PKMN Game: Soul Silver | Favorite Regular PKMN: Riolu and Espeon | Favorite Legendary: Entei (this changes constantly)
Other Interests/Fandoms: Anime/Manga, Adventure Time, The Walking Dead/anything zombie related.

Tier II | Points: 25
Platinum FC: 2495 0374 8814  |  Black 2 FC: 3740 7339 2086
Favorite PKMN Game: Pokemon Stadium  |  Favorite Regular PKMN: Arcanine, Dragonite, Gardevoir  |  Favorite Legendary: Latias
Other Interests/Fandoms: Anime Freak (I watch complete series in a matter of days), COD

Tier 1 | Points: 5
Gen 4 FC: 4470 8732 1058  |  Gen 5 FC: 3396 9381 0526
Favorite PKMN Game: Emerald  |  Favorite Regular PKMN: Cyndaquil, Eevee, and Lapras  |  Favorite Legendary: Shiny Latias
Other Interests/Fandoms: Smallville, Code Lyoko, Star Wars, Spiderman, and Doctor Who

Tier I | Points: 5
Gen 4 FC: [FC needed] | Gen 5 FC: Black: 3439-4954-4831 / White 2: 0476-5653-1491
Favorite PKMN Game: Emerald | Favorite Regular PKMN: Flygon | Favorite Legendary: Shaymin
Other Interests/Fandoms: Anime/Manga (especially Fairy Tail and Bleach), Gaming, Art/Photography

For easier notification of the Clan.
Only use when addressing entire clan, otherwise tag single members!

Copy and paste this into your post to create the almighty Bombicus Explodicus!

[spoiler=Bombicus Explodicus!]
@Takiro
@Jperry87
@Abysmal
@firestyle3
@coconut16
@Whatsername
[/spoiler]

Tier Ranking System

Welcome to the newly-minted Tier Ranking System! There are 10 Tiers in total, ranging from Tier I to Tier X. The way this system works is that you do different things in the clan to gain (or lose) points. Each Tier is achieved by advancing 25 points. So Tier I would be from 0-24 points, Tier II would be 25 to 49 points, and so on. Your point count and current Tier will be listed under your banner in the home post. For the time being, it is your responsibility to keep track of your points and to report them to me via the "TRS Points" PM thread. Here are different ways you can gain points and the restrictions that go along with them:

Joining the clan and being initiated as a member: 5 points
Commenting in a discussion (only one post per discussion counts): 1 point
Posting a new discussion/question (one per day): 3 point
Winning a battle against a clanmate (one battle with each clanmate per week): 3 points
Winning a battle in a clan war: 10 points
Winning a battle against a leader (once per month per leader unless they decide otherwise): 5 points
Adding to Clan Art & Graphics (provided that it's acceptable): 5 points

Here are different ways you can lose points:

Blatant double posting: -3 points
Blatant triple posting: -5 points
Being inactive for three days (without due warning or explanation): -5 points
Being a dick (yes, this is a real rule): -15 points

There are other, one time only ways to gain points as well, such as in contests and tournaments, but the amount of points rewarded will vary per activity.

I'M STILL WORKING ON THE REWARDS FOR EACH TIER, SO GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU, SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

For people whom we have yet to decide to either let in the Clan or let go.

Members that have not been active in the clan for a week or more will be removed from the Member Roster and stripped of any rank held.
Don't let this happen to you!

We sincerely honor the veterans of our Clan here.

Thread Backlog

IC Thread #1

IC Thread #2

This message was edited by Team Hydro Aura(486438) on 2013-02-23T15:43:20-08:00.[/color][/size]

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [Thread #3] [6/18]
RESERVED

Author:   firestyle3
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
Coconut16
Happy Birthday
And for a birthday present I present you with a shiny Weedle

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 11:00pm (PST)
firestyle3 Thanks! And that's awesome Thanks again xD

Author:   Wurzelnator
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 3:18am (PST)

Hey guys just letting you all know i freaking love you this clans amazing and lots of fun and i sware im not just being a happy drunk matter fact im not drunk at all!

Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 5:04am (PST)
Yeah I'm glad I joined too, loving this clan

Author:   Jperry87
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
firestyle3 how come I didn't get a shiny weedle on my bday?! is it because I am not a lady?

coconut16 happy birthday to one of our newest members. I hope it's a good one filled with happiness and joy and friends and family

Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 8:59am (PST)
quote Jperry87
firestyle3 how come I didn't get a shiny weedle on my bday?! is it because I am not a lady?
Nah I only just thought to do this it has nothing to do with gender
So do you need/want one as well?

Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 11:27am (PST)
Thanks Jperry87!

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:56pm (PST)

Hello everyone what is up with you?
So question time begins now.

What do you think the inside of a pokeball is like? Or in this case should be like as anyone who has read the pokemon adventures manga should know what they are really like

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 11:41pm (PST)
firestyle3 Hi
I think it'd just be a big bed for them and things to do when they get bored maybe?

Author:   NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 12:09am (PST)
*BLEEEEEEP*

I MISSED coconut16's BIRTHDAY, APPARENTLY!!!! Normally I'd give you a free poke. But I lost my games. Then I'd have made you a banner. But I was busy... and still sorta am. Normally I would know and congratulate on time. BUT I DIDN'T. NUUUUUU! D:
Sorry

Dang, I can't believe how much the Clan's grown. I "leave" for 4 days- more specifically, drowned myself in a sea of studying, who knew middle school was so damn hard? D:< - and 28 notifs pop up.
School makes me miss too much.

Author:   Wurzelnator
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 12:14am (PST)
firestyle3

Disco

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 12:16am (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Hey no worries, it's okay! ^^

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 5:59am (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
I am sad that I never get to see you around here anymore
So study hard and pass all your tests so we can see you again soon
Also do you know anyone who is good at drawing? I am looking for someone to draw a trainer for me

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.