Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [LF New Members, Thread #1] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1760456-initium-clanovum-lf-new-members-thread-1/

Author:   NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 2:30pm (PST)
Subject:   ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [LF New Members, Thread #1]
-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Takiro here, current Head Honcho of Initium Clanovum. Nova Blue has stepped down for the time being, allowing me to take the reigns and, hopefully, kick this thing into gear. If any questions arise, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to being in control here and let's make this the best damn clan Neo has ever seen!

About The Clan

We have here a cozy little clan that goes by the name of Initium Clanovum (meaning "New Beginning Clan" in our screwball language, mutiLatin). We battle, trade, and discuss topics related to the world of Pokemon, but are open to the discussion of other fandoms as well. Come on in, apply for to be one of our clanners, and chat it the eff up! Chances are you'll make new friends and get your hands on some good pokemon, but, most importantly of all, you'll have a good time.

Clan Members' Jobs

Founder
1) Make new threads 2) Ban members if necessary 3) Promote/demote members 4) Makes and takes part in discussions.

Leader
1) Follows Founders' orders and takes over necessary duties if higher-ups are absent 2) Bans members if necessary 3) Takes part in discussions and creates new ones

Co-Leader
1) Follows Founders' and Leaders' orders 2) Represents Members 3) Takes part in discussions and suggests new topics

Members
1) Takes part in discussions

Pendings
1) Awaits approval to join

Clan Rules

1. You must have regular access to a Generation 4 game. Having both Generation 5 and 4 is fine, but 4 is the important one in this Clan.
2. No flaming, spamming, and/or insulting fellow Clanmates.
3. Please do not go off topic from discussions and such. For example, if we're talking about our favorite games, don't say 'My boyfriend broke up with me today. What should I do?' That's disruptive and unnecessary, and you can take it somewhere else, not here.
4. Please refrain from Double Posting. It makes the thread cluttered and messy. Instead, if you have something else to say, please click the 'quick edit' or 'edit' buttons to the bottom right of your post.
5. To sign up, you must follow the Application Rules and Form.
6. Clanmates should call each other by their Clan Names, but still tag the people they're addressing using their NeoNames.
7. If you are absent from Neoseeker/Clan talk for at least a week, we will take you out of the Clan Member Roster and place you in the 'Pending Roster' because we need active members. If you have an emergency reason, please notify us beforehand, otherwise you may have to battle us again.
8. Enjoy!

BREAKING AT LEAST 1 OF THE RULES AT LEAST THREE TIMES WILL RESULT IN A TEMPORARY BAN. BREAKING AT LEAST 3 OF THE RULES AT LEAST TWO TIMES WILL RESULT IN A KICK-OUT FROM THE CLAN.

Application: Rules & Form
1. Again, to emphasize, please do not apply unless you have a Generation 4 Pokemon game!
2. When applying, you will be given a test. This test is to battle any one of the Founders or Leaders who agree too battling with you.
3. If you lose, you have only one more chance (two chances total) to battle one of the Founders. Use your chance wisely, otherwise you cannot join the Clan. I suggest you build up your team for a while based off what you've seen from our Pokemon...
4. If you succeed in joining the Clan, you will receive a Clan Name, chosen by the Founders.
5. Also, you must have had at least 30 posts in Neoseeker and at least 3 threads. This way, we can ensure you are responsible enough to handle the Clan.

Here is the form that you must use to apply to our clan.

@Takiro @NovaBlueShinyUmbreon @Jperry87
Gen 4 FC:
Gen 5 FC:
Favorite PKMN Game:
Favorite Regular PKMN: [Limited to 3]
Favorite Legendary: [Limited to 1]
Other Fandoms: [Top 3 please]
What pokemon would you like on your banner?
What color font would you like your bio to be in?

Member Roster

Gender: Manly | Gen. 4 FC: 0734 1428 8143 | Gen 5 FC: 3740 6688 1245
Favorite PKMN Game: SoulSilver fo sho. | Favorite Regular PKMN: Poliwrath, Scyther, Haunter | Favorite Legendary: Shiny Rayquaza
Other Interests/Fandoms: Star Wars, post-apocalyptic media in general, music, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, electronics, creating stuff!

Favorite PKMN Game: Soul Silver | Favorite Regular PKMN: Shiny Umbreon and Noctowl | Favorite Legendary: Mew
Other Interests/Fandoms: Adventure Time, Anime, Manga, Call of Duty (despite the fact that I am a girl), Modern Family

Favorite PKMN Game: Soul Silver | Favorite Regular PKMN: Riolu and Espeon | Favorite Legendary: Entei (this changes constantly)
Other Fandoms: Anime/Manga, Adventure Time, The Walking Dead/anything zombie related.

Favorite PKMN Game: Pearl | Favorite Regular PKMN: Butterfree and Pidgey | Favorite Legendary: Mew

Gender: Male | Platinum FC: 2495 0374 8814 | Black 2 FC: 3740 7339 2086
Favorite PKMN Game: Pokemon Stadium | Favorite Regular PKMN: Arcanine, Dragonite, Gardevoir | Favorite Legendary: Latias
Other Fandoms: Anime Freak (I watch complete series in a matter of days), COD

Gender: Male  |  Gen 4 FC: 4470 8732 1058  |  Gen 5 FC: 3396 9381 0526
Favorite PKMN Game: Emerald  |  Favorite Regular PKMN: Cyndaquil, Eevee, and Lapras  |  Favorite Legendary: Shiny Latias
Other Interests/Fandoms: Smallville, Code Lyoko, and Star Wars

Pending Members

For people whom we have yet to decide to either let in the Clan or let go.

Idle Members

Members that have not been active in the clan for a week or more will be removed from the Member Roster and stripped of any rank held.
Don't let this happen to you!

For easier notification of the Clan.
Only use when addressing entire clan, otherwise tag single members!

Copy and paste this into your post to create the almighty Bombicus Explodicus!

[spoiler=Bombicus Explodicus!]
@Takiro
@NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
@Jperry87
@Flyer1228
@Abysmal
@firestyle3
[/spoiler]

Clan Art & Graphics

Hall of Fame
We sincerely honor the veterans of our Clan here...

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ///// INITIUM ||||| CLANOVUM \\\\\ [LF New Members, Thread #1]

Initium Clanovum now has a Banner, and six members from this day.
Can we vote?
Say 'Pie' if you want to open up the Clan thread to recruit new members.
Say 'Bleh' if you want to keep the Clan closed until we feel really good and secure about opening up.

Thanks! The majority of the votes will count.

Author:   Starwing16
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:29am (PST)
Idk but i guess i would choose Bleh

Author:   Jperry87
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Takiro
Starwing16
Abysmal
Stvst29

Pie! we have to start sometime, so lets just go for it

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:41am (PST)
true Jperry87

Author:   Stvst29
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:08am (PST)
Pie! There's no stopping us from making changes to the clan along the way.

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:22am (PST)

Sorry for my absence for the past couple days, been a tad busy/preoccupied and most of today and most likely this evening will be no exception, so I'll just throw in my vote and let you guys take it from there.

My vote:

But don't forget that we need to test the applicators to see if they're up to snuff! We don't want every John and Jane coming in, filling up our (limited) ranks and then stuck like that. Just use your discretion prease x]

Author:   Stvst29
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:49am (PST)
Takiro

Agreed.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:50am (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Takiro
Starwing16
Abysmal
Stvst29

Takiro is right, we'll need to start requiring them to battle, and keeping an eye on them in the early going.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:55pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Takiro
Jperry87
Stvst29
Starwing16

Pie!! The more the merrier, right? Even though, I don't really get what a clan is besides it being a group a of people.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)

Alrighty I think the majority says we should open it
Just one thing - Takiro, if we're to keep our limited ranks, this is what I've suggested, opposing your rule (if you don't remember, it was "Even if the people lose, they should get in, because they would do something to get in the Clan.") I think that would quickly let our Roster become full... so here's what I came up with:
1) You must challenge one of the Founders, Leaders, or Co-Leaders
2) If you win, you are accepted.
3) If you lose, you have 2 more chances to prove yourself, or 3 chances total. Use these chances wisely. If you spend them all, you cannot enter the Clan, unless an exception is made by NovaBlueShinyUmbreon or Takiro. So, you should build up your team for some time if you lose, and challenge us again when you feel secure.
4) Again, no legendaries allowed. Anything else is fine.

Who likes it?

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:24pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Takiro
Starwing16
Abysmal
Stvst29

that works for me.

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:29pm (PST)

Sounds good =D

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
Sounds good to me!

NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Jperry87
Abysmal
Stvst29
Takiro

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:42pm (PST)

The only problem with that is that they can learn your team the first time, use pkmn with type advantages the next time, and then just destroy you. So maybe two chances? Three is definitely too many. And I think we may need a dedicated battler (Acervatar perhaps?) because I'm not much of a battler, I'm definitely more of a trader/breeder.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.