Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (15/18) It is (not) Luck. 'Tis Well Planned, Thoroughly Executed Hax - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1736881-obsessive-trolling-101-thread-seven-aka-nana-15-18-not-luck-tis-well-planned-thoroughly-executed-hax/

Author:   Toast
Date:   May 29, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
Subject:   [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (15/18) It is (not) Luck. 'Tis Well Planned, Thoroughly Executed Hax
-------------------------------------------

Introduction

Welcome to the Obsessive Trolling 101 Clan!
Founded sometime on a trollish server by two trollish people (Jeevs, and Toast) and Chaos Team for naturally being a troll.
This clan takes pride in trolling other servers and clans with our trollish and unique teams and terror sets from hell.
Think you got what it takes to be an Obsessive Troll?
Enlist in OT101 today!

Rules
  • Stay active, and post regularly. It's never fun to talk to yourself.
    • If you are inactive for over two weeks, and have not PM'd one of the leaders, you will be removed from the clan.
  • Do not flame other members of the clan. Trolling <> Flaming
  • Do not advertise or promote other sites here. These posts are not welcome.
  • If you are not from this clan or an allied clan, please refrain from posting here.
    • Exception: Asking for a clan war, alliance, or if you are a new member.
  • Do not spam
  • Do not be Chaos Team

Clan War History

OT101 vs Black Knights (3-0 Win)
OT101 vs Ashaman (0-3 Loss)

How to Join

Please fill out this form in order to join:
[float=left][img]"Insert Code here"[/img][/float][size=1][b][size=2][[member:"Insert NeoName here"]][/size][/b] 
[b]Trainer Name:[/b]  
[b]FC:[/b]
[b]Shoddy/PO:[/b]
[b]Troller's Tip:[/b][/size]

The required number of posts to join is 60. Because I want to know that you'll be active that's why. No, no exceptions.

Leaders

Toast
Trainer Name: N/A
FC: N/A
Shoddy/PO: [Team Neo]Phantasmic
Troller's Fact: I shall smite thee.

Jeevs
Trainer Name:Jeevs
FC:N/A
Shoddy/PO:Jeevs
Troller's Tip:Specs Scizah > you

SubLeader(s)

MagnetBoy
Trainer Name:MagnetBoy
FC:None
Shoddy/PO:MagnetBoy
Troller's Tip:If you bothered to read this part, you now have to make me a sammich

Members

xear17
Trainer Name: xear17
PO:[XD]Xear17
Troller's Tip:Im a Tool

Enjoibro4
Trainer Name:Enjoibro
Shoddy/PO:Enjoibro
Troller's Tip:I'm a big tool

Megamaster37
Trainer Name: Naota
FC: 0690-5261-9413
Shoddy/PO: [Team Neo] MM37
Troller's Tip: While you were reading this, I just stole all your bacon!

Neolord
Trainer Name: White
FC: Idgaf
Shoddy/PO: [TeamNeo]TRR
Troller's Tip: You touch yourself at night.

Afm
Trainer Name: Afm
FC: If I am a troll, why would I have the work to do that?
Shoddy/PO: [TeamNeo] Afm
Troller's Tip: Play safe and be a huge troll

[b]baragon600

Trainer Name: austin
FC: 3911 6904 5090
Shoddy/PO: baragon
Troller's Tip:hitting f13 boosts your computer performance

Hearts
Trainer Name:PF/Poo/Hatsu
FC:Currently N/A
Shoddy/PO:Hatsu
Troller's Tip:Trolling doesn't require brains, it only requires Hearts.

Poketrainer_Jay
Trainer Name: Jay
FC: None
Shoddy/PO: Poketrainer_Jay/[Clan Name Here]Trainer_Jay
Troller's Tip: Hoes gone be hoes, but I couldn't blame Toast

Icekickseverything
Trainer Name: Ice
FC: 0175 0781 9028
Shoddy/PO: Horizon
Troller's Tip: Never expect to truly beat Ice.

Se7eN
Trainer Name:Se7eN
FC:Currently N/A
Shoddy/PO:Walle
Troller's Tip:Who Cares? ^^

bluesandcoke
Trainer Name: bluesandcoke
FC: 3181-8732-1655
Shoddy/PO: bluesandcoke
Troller's Tip: LO Smeargle. A real beast.

FluffySk1lls
Trainer Name: Phil
FC: 5028-9877-8175
Shoddy/PO: [TeamNeo]FluffSk1lls
Troller's Tip: I don't always battle, but when I do, I prefer Delibird.

Alliances

Memorable Quotes

Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (14/18) Nishigaki blew up ANOTHER classroom? Stupid Science Teachers.
Well, welcome to thread seven, ya trolls.

We were talking about Cradily, yes? I've only used it once and mine did terrible. I probably used too basic of a set, but meh. Also, lack of a fifth move makes me sad sometimes.

Why does it take me longer to decide which title to use than it does to actually set up the posts and links themselves? But very well, no obscure references to anime based on lesbian undertones, nor ones with characters that resemble the Black Knight.

Carry on discussing Cradily I guess

Author:   Tyranitar1
Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (15/18) It is (not) Luck. 'Tis Well Planned, Thoroughly Executed Hax
Predicting. The most trolliest thing ever. Discuss.

Author:   bluesandcoke
Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (15/18) It is (not) Luck. 'Tis Well Planned, Thoroughly Executed Hax

Author:   MagnetBoy
Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
quote bluesandcoke

Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:42pm (PST)
MagnetBoy
New thread.

Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (14/18) I am (not) the Black Knight
A dual-edged sword it is, as I often end up overpredicting my opponent. I expect them to switch out, only to see them stay in, causing my move to be pretty stupid. But, other times I'm right on and I can make people ragequit because I killed their nice counter.

Thankfully it's more of the latter, but the former is always annoying.

Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
quote bluesandcoke
MagnetBoy
New thread.

...And your point is?

Date:   May 29, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Obsessive Trolling 101]Thread Seven:aka Nana (14/18) The Seven Wonders of the World, Wonder Number Nine: Trolls
Perhaps he cannot express his joy in words, and as sch was forced into using a lone smilie?

I used all the possible titles I was conflicted over and actually added one because I could, everyone complain over which one is the best (and make me feel bd when you pick the one I didn't want to use).

Date:   May 29, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)

Discuss. Also, metal coat trolls. xd

Date:   May 29, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
MagnetBoy
No point. Just posting on the new thread.

Date:   May 29, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
I like the way you completely ignored my post. xd

Date:   May 30, 12 at 2:00pm (PST)
quote Tyranitar1
I like the way you jump on anyone who doesn't immediately help you. Maybe he missed it because of my notif? Maybe he just had nothing to contribute?

For the record, a completely standard team would be better off elsewhere anyways, given the nature of this clan

Date:   May 30, 12 at 4:26pm (PST)
quote MagnetBoy
quote Tyranitar1
I like the way you jump on anyone who doesn't immediately help you. Maybe he missed it because of my notif? Maybe he just had nothing to contribute?

For the record, a completely standard team would be better off elsewhere anyways, given the nature of this clan
Just trying to get activity, if you want to get mad at me for the post, then you can just PM me. K?

Date:   May 30, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
Well, all the battlers here do know how to make a normal team. You could always just give him sets that looks good but actually suck if you must

But yeah. With Gliscor there, I would put a little more EV investment into Tentacruel's Sp.D, to better sponge Water and Ice attacks headed towards said Gliscor. That, and Scald should work pretty well against Physical attackers. And maybe use wish on Celebi (it can get that, yes?) instead of Recover, so you can heal Magnezone, as well as add to Gliscor and Tentacruel's healing.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.