Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [NEW MEMBERS WANTED] PSUPER PSDUK CLAN - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1697432-new-members-wanted-psuper-psduk-clan/

Author:   Theo123
Date:   Nov 17, 11 at 10:11pm (PST)
Subject:   [NEW MEMBERS WANTED] PSUPER PSDUK CLAN
-------------------------------------------
Hello
As you can see i am advertising a clan i am hoping to make about how Psuper Psyduk's can be. The clan's topic is (as u can see above), Psduk's.
We need 3 more members before we can make this thread for our clan.

Me (Theo123) and Mad Psyduck are the leaders of this clan. We will have different ranks in our clan as to how many KO's in battle you deal, how many pokemon caught on your game and how MAD you are on psyduck

As any other clan, we will host an array of things such as Giveaways, Shops, Banner/Art competitions, Raffles and much much more me or Mad Psyduck will give the prize to the banner/art/raffle winner and these prizes may include rare items, rare/shiny/event pokemon or even maybe... A PSYDUK!!!

We do ask that if you do join, that you consider changing your Avatar to a picture of Psyduk or, Me or Mad Psyduck will email you our Avatar that we presently have so that we can all show off our Clan.

Some things are to be expected of clan members. Here are just a few:
- I am a christian and i do not believe in blaspheming (those who do not know what it means, it is using 'God's' name in vain - eg. Oh My G**). I would very much apreciate it if you kept that to a low.
- Arguments are to be settled in 5 posts maximum. Any more, and Me and Mad Psyduck will put you in the 'Sinbin'. 1 post over the 5 post max will result in a 30 minute ban from posting in the clan thread. If you break this, we will contact a Moderator (Gotenks, JesseTheKing and Eon80) and they will decide what to do as we have given you enough warning.
- Swearing, Bad mouthing, or any other type of bad language will result in a Sinbin offense - you will recieve 10 minutes per bad word/insult

...But if you are prepared to stick by these 'Rules' then we wil be happy to let you join the 'Psuper Psduk Clan'.

Each new member will be given a Psyduck egg and one free shiny

Please consider joining our clan as i can garuantee that you will enjoy our clan to celebrate our love to Psduk.

Date:   Nov 17, 11 at 10:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [NEW MEMBERS WANTED] PSUPER PSDUK CLAN
quote Shadow Bolt
If I join, do I get a prize?

God damn the name of this clan is awesome
Shadow Bolt thank you for considering joining our clan!! Yes you do get a prize!! A psduk egg and because you are the first to consider joining, i will give u a Shiny Golduck aswell when u join!!

quote Shadow Bolt
If I join, do I get a prize?

God damn the name of this clan is awesome
Are you being sarcastic?

Date:   Nov 17, 11 at 10:26pm (PST)
Thank you very much for that and now you have been reported
Please consider what you are saying before you say it.

Date:   Nov 17, 11 at 10:33pm (PST)
quote Slash
I WANT TO BE A PSUPER PSDUK!
Slash Are u sure? Or are you going to do the same thing as Shadow Bolt

Date:   Nov 17, 11 at 10:41pm (PST)
quote Slash
quote Shadow Bolt
quote Theo123
Thank you very much for that and now you have been reported
Please consider what you are saying before you say it.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHER BLEEPER

Lol you censored that out yourself.
So do u wanna join the clan or not Slash?
I reccomend it

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Nov 18, 11 at 12:33am (PST)
Slash and Shadow Bolt if you are considering joining this clan then do not post here until you are official members of the clan. PM him if you want to join his clan.

Theo123 Beings that this isn't exactly a real clan thread I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread for now. When you've gained at least 5 members and have constructed a well organized first post then you may make a thread and may have an official clan, but for now please take this to PM and try to recruit members that aren't already in 3 other clans. Don't forget to check out the Free Agents List here to see if you can try and recruit members. Good luck.

~Closed

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.