Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Guardians of Chaos [Thread 1 | 12/18] The Realm of Organized Chaos! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1694209-guardians-of-chaos-thread-1-12-18-realm-of-organized-chaos/

Author:   Zaicon
Date:   Nov 04, 11 at 11:05pm (PST)
Subject:   Guardians of Chaos [Thread 1 | 12/18] The Realm of Organized Chaos!
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to the...

Guardians of Chaos Clan!
~Enter The Realm of Unmatched Chaos~

Merged from the Guardians of the Shining Gemstones Clan and the Weapons of Chaos Clan

IntroductionRulesMembersList of BattlersRanksBattling RulesOtherClan ThreadsAlliesClan History

This is the Guardians of Chaos Clan, where we have merged the two Clans, Guardians of the Shining Gemstones and Weapons of Chaos.

IntroductionRulesMembersList of BattlersRanksBattling RulesOtherClan ThreadsAlliesClan History

1.Rules

2.Members

Date:   Nov 04, 11 at 11:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Guardians of Chaos [Thread 1 | 12/18] The Realm of Organized Chaos!

List of Battlers

Banned members

Ranks

Battling Rules

IntroductionRulesMembersList of BattlersRanksBattling RulesOther/Clan ActivityClan ThreadsAlliesClan History

3.Clan Activity/Other

4.Clan Threads

Date:   Nov 04, 11 at 11:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Guardians of Chaos [Thread 1 | 12/18] The Realm of Organized Chaos!

5.Clan History

6.Clan Announcements

Author:   MidnightXS
Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 12:45am (PST)
Thank you and great job marioorluigi.
First topic?

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 12:51am (PST)
We need a banner.

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 1:06am (PST)
We need a slogan or something as well marioorluigi.

I will get Emberguard right on it
Maybe
'Guardians of the Chaos
The peacekeepers of the land of Hoenn'...or something
Just tried to kinda fuse...

marioorluigi

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 2:12am (PST)
A slogan? Hmm... I have no idea.

As for a new topic, has anyone yet 'downloaded' the Vicitini C-Gear that came out today?

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 2:52am (PST)
Sadly marioorluigi I cant download any C Gear...

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 2:55am (PST)
MidnightXS
Neither can I. I'm stuck with the one that came with the game...

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:01am (PST)
I wamt the C Gear wallpaper with the Charizard on it.

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:11am (PST)
I haven't seen that one, although I just Googled it. My favorite one so far would probably be either the Charizard one:

or this one:

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:19am (PST)
Holy Reshiram! Never seen that one. Yea, that is the Charizard I was speaking of. Any of Zekrom?

I am thinking of pickin a fight withbanother clan. Who all should be in it. Enjoibro4, Toast, and I are likely.

Author:   Toast
Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:22am (PST)
I would love to battle in a clan war.

Of course I just so happen to be leader of a different clan that's looking for a clan war.

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:26am (PST)
quote MidnightXS
Holy Reshiram! Never seen that one. Yea, that is the Charizard I was speaking of. Any of Zekrom?

quote Toast
Of course I just so happen to be leader of a different clan that's looking for a clan war.
And which side would you be fighting with, again?

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:26am (PST)
Which clan would that be Toast?

Wow, the tree in the background just ruins that marioorluigi

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.