Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokémon Clan Profiles and Free Agent Thread - page 23

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36118/t1624043-pok-mon-clan-profiles-free-agent-thread/23.htm

Author:   Jeevs
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 7:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokémon Clan Profiles and Free Agent Thread
-------------------------------------------
Jperry87

OT101 WANTS YOU.

Author:   Lokansone
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 4:53am (PST)
GC7 Hey there.
You sound like the type of person we would like to have join our clan, Belligerent Conscripts. Let me know if you're interested man

Author:   Digits
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
Looking to join another clan that is on the pursuit of battling excellence. I enjoy battling through Wi-Fi but I could do with some help on the matter!

Any clans like that about?

Author:   Geo
Date:   Oct 23, 12 at 5:23am (PST)
Digits
I'm looking for WiFi battlers to join Asha'man. Interested? Here's the current clan thread.

Date:   Oct 23, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
quote Geo
Digits
I'm looking for WiFi battlers to join Asha'man. Interested? Here's the current clan thread.

How do I apply?

Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 6:00am (PST)
Digits
If you're interested, you can PM me the form shown in the first post of the clan thread.

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Oct 26, 12 at 10:58am (PST)
Digits
I have an all-purpose Clan, recently created. So far, the members besides myself and azavier haven't really replied. We are looking for new people to hope activity will rise.

We do battling, talking, trading, and everything in between.

Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 3:45am (PST)
quote PokeMasterStar100
Digits
I have an all-purpose Clan, recently created. So far, the members besides myself and azavier haven't really replied. We are looking for new people to hope activity will rise.

We do battling, talking, trading, and everything in between.

What's the clan name?

Author:   Sugbuk
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
Subject:   Pokémon Clan Profiles and Free Agent Thread
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forums but have been playing Pokemon since blue and red. In BW I got into ev training and some minor team building. This time I want to learn all about the competitive side and meet up with some fellow players. Would love to join a clan and get my feet wet in the community!

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 6:22am (PST)
Sugbuk
If you're active, Asha'man would love to have you as a clan member.

Author:   Sugbuk
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
Geo

I would love that. I'm very active on the game and as I just had tests this past week I will have a lot more time to play.

Author:   mightymouse
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
Im a free agent looking for a clan that likes to do anything. Please accept me

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 7:05am (PST)
mightymouse
If you're active and come online at least once a day, the Asha'men would love to have you as a clan member.

Author:   PhoebethePhoenix
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:35pm (PST)
I'm a free agent, I don't battle or trade though, have no games of my own. I prefer watching the anime and discussing Pokemon rather than pokemon itself, heehee.

Author:   DarkWhisperer
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)

| Rules | How to Join | Members | Associates | War History |

Welcome to the family.

If you're not with us, you're against us.

Rules
1. Follow the clan rules. We don't appreciate sobillatori.
2. Avoid Off-Topic Discussion. If you sway from the path, we'll be there to hit you back.
3. Never Double Post, as you can use the edit button in your post. Cleanliness is appreciated.
4. Never Insult Any Clan Members as you are in risk of getting kicked out. Insulting other members of the family?! You wouldn't dream of it.... or else, right?
5. To avoid getting kicked out because of inactivity notify the Leader or the Co-Leader. You've gotta be here or you'll miss all the good stuff. Not to mention it jeopardizes your LOYALTY... riiight?
6. If you are inactive for 2 weeks and you don't notify the Leader or the Co-Leader, you are getting kicked out. Or killed. Either one works.

How to Join
Fill out the form below to join.

[img](Put your avatar img code here; if you don't know what that is then leave this blank)[/img]
[b][[member:(Put your username here)]] [[pm:(Put your username here)|[img]http://i.neoseeker.com/f/neo/send_pm.gif[/img]  ]][/b]
[b][color=#b80000]PO Name:[/color][/b] [color=#6f0000] (Put your PO Name here; leave it blank if you don't have one) [/color]
[b][color=#b80000]Friend Code(s):[/color][/b] [color=#6f0000](Put friend codes for all games you use wi-fi wise here. If you don't have one then leave this blank.) [/color]
[b][color=#b80000]Position Wanted:[/color][/b] [color=#6f0000](Put rather you want to be a Caporegime or a soldier. If you want to be a soldier, put which Caporegime you want to be under. If the Caporegime spots are full, you must be a soldier.) [/color]
[b][color=#b80000]Theme Song(Optional):[/color][/b] [color=#6f0000][spoiler=(Put the name of the song here)][youtube](Put the video code here; if you don't know what that is then put the link here)[/youtube][/spoiler][/color]

Please leave it within the code tags and post it here. Take out all parentheses, whether you're replacing or not.

[div align=center]Members
Key: Godfather = Leader, Sotto Capo = Leader, Consigliere = Co-Leader, Caporegime = Regular member but head of 3 soldiers, Solider = Regular member under 1 Caporegime

The Godfather

PO Name: DarkWhisperer
Theme Song:

The Sotto Capo

PO Name: Olivia
Theme Song:

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.