Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hackers and help - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/35876/t1687026-hackers-help/

Author:   bankaiboi
Date:   Oct 03, 11 at 3:50am (PST)
Subject:   Hackers and help
-------------------------------------------
well i was playin cod 4 1 day i was like 3rd prestige just *bleep*ing around tryin to unlock all the attachments for the guns and get the camos i joined a ground war and everyone was stuck so i left the game and saw i was the gold cross prestige and had the gold guns BUT anything i didnt unlock befor hand camos/attachments/ etc etc is locked and remains locked that sorta pissed me off cause i wanted to unlocked them all. SO my question is how can i fix this i even took off my cod4 file from the ps3 and still was there is there a hacker that can derank me or something or unlock what isnt unlocked for me or if anyone no how i can take off my cod4 file to restart that would be great:#

Author:   fernandocampeggio
Date:   Oct 03, 11 at 9:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hackers and help
Sorry. I think I have a serious problem. Unfortunately, playing against a player who I believe has infected the console. I can no longer move forward with the experience. I'm always stay at level 1. Help me please, I do not know how

Author:   Joelossus
Date:   Oct 05, 11 at 3:43am (PST)
There's literally no way to reset your online stats as far as I know unless you mod/hack your console. You're sadly going to have to make a new account or just stick to where you are.

Date:   Oct 05, 11 at 4:42pm (PST)
quote Joelossus
There's literally no way to reset your online stats as far as I know unless you mod/hack your console. You're sadly going to have to make a new account or just stick to where you are.
that really blows i hate hackers just messed up the game for me sigh

Author:   Joelossus
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 1:12am (PST)
quote bankaiboi
Yeah it's one thing to hack their own stats, but they're really crossing the line when they start hacking others stats.

Date:   Oct 07, 11 at 5:16am (PST)
quote Joelossus
quote bankaiboi
Yeah it's one thing to hack their own stats, but they're really crossing the line when they start hacking others stats.
yea not only did they mess up my legic stats but they locked all camos and attachments i didnt get -___-

Author:   rock8346
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
You need antivirus software like Comodo.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.