Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: cystal eye thingy - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34847/t1242073-cystal-eye-thingy/

Author:   julian_12345
Date:   Oct 02, 08 at 2:15am (PST)
Subject:   cystal eye thingy
-------------------------------------------
help i don't know wat to do werez the eye thing HELP!!!!!

Author:   mooglemaster123
Date:   Feb 07, 09 at 4:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: cystal eye thingy
ur in the same boat i am

Author:   HUNTER4791
Date:   Feb 08, 09 at 12:15pm (PST)
u get the eye when u kill the boss in the marsh cave

Author:   GrEyCrEsT
Date:   Feb 10, 09 at 4:28pm (PST)

quote HUNTER4791
u get the eye when u kill the boss in the marsh cave

Author:   jeegee
Date:   Feb 22, 09 at 9:50pm (PST)
Get crown from marsah cave then take to the ruined castle. Get the eye from defeating astos (he's posing as king in decrepit castle) then take eye to matoya.

Author:   GTA_Fanatic
Date:   Mar 23, 09 at 7:29pm (PST)
Go to the Marsh Cave, save before you enter, and go straight down. When you come to the room with the stairs (or whatever; point is, you go down), go down them and then go to the very bottom right of that room (B2?). You'll see a bunch of rocks with one missing and you can go in-between them to a little path. Follow that path and you'll come to another room with a bunch of smaller rooms inside. The smaller rooms have a bunch of gil and such. Eventually you'll find the crown from one. Retrace your steps back out of the cave and travel back to Elfheim. Recover your health and resources and save again. Move northwest to the Western Keep (Northwest Castle) and talk to the old king (Astos). Remember to save first as he can be difficult to kill. After you kill him, you receive the crystal eye , which you may return to Matoya. She'll give you a type of herb which you should take back to Elfheim and give to the Prince. Before leaving Matoya's place, though, get the stuff from the treasure chests to the left. After you help the prince, he'll reward you with a key that can open doors in many places. There are quite a few places where this key will work - Google it if you want to know - but the important place to go is the original town that you started in (the name escapes me), and check the rooms in the northeast section of the castle. You should receive some explosive powder, which you should take to the dwarves to the far west.

That's about where I'm at now, so I can't help you further.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.