Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Secrects from Defence against the dak arts , Stone Circle , Gryffindor's CommonRoom ... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34836/t949277-secrects-from-defence-against-dak-arts-stone-circle-gryffindors-commonroom/

Author:   sebihp2007
Date:   Jul 19, 07 at 7:39am (PST)
Subject:   Secrects from Defence against the dak arts , Stone Circle , Gryffindor's CommonRoom ...
-------------------------------------------
Can u tell me them ?

Author:   wedgehoe
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 9:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Secrects from Defence against the dak arts , Stone Circle , Gryffindor's CommonRoom ...
im at 94 percent completed i can't help with the stone circle but defense and common room are 100 percent for me

first off common room

the books that are in the shelf leviatate them if u have done that then........lighr them lol each one will catch on fire and fly around

if u havent caught the snitch go the the boys room and repeatedly click x it never apears that u can grab it but by doing that u will eventually catch it

talk to all of the portraits

beat the chess player

start the fire with the logs levitated twice and pulling them back in

make sure that u repulso the books that are flying i think you get exp from pushing them back in

the cat..

and the quiditch player quest

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS
light the furnace

get the creature to fly around

heres one u probably don't know open all the desks with levitate then go to the fron of the class and on the first one on each row cast i the repulso to close the desk when u do thiss ever desk in that row closes followed by ron saying "wicked" get both sides that way

push to bookshelf to find a portrait of the profesor from second year

open all the desks on the left wall

and turn on the projector

push the mirror and the click on it with the square make sure u get both sides of it

as for the stone circle I sill don't know but if i figure it out ill reply

Author:   HarryNewton
Date:   Jul 17, 11 at 1:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Secrects from Defence against the dak arts , Stone Circle , Gryffindor's CommonRoom ...
the desk all down at one on a row thing doesnt work for me

Author:   JoveHack
Date:   Jul 18, 11 at 12:26am (PST)
quote HarryNewton
the desk all down at one on a row thing doesnt work for me
It can take several tries just to get one column set up.

It's not actually a row across. You need to set up then knock down, the two columns of desk tops.

Even once a column is set up with all the desk tops up, it can get quite difficult to knock them all down at once.

Just keep trying. You might watch a video walkthrough on Youtube to see how someone else does it.

Good luck.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.