Date:   Jul 18, 07 at 10:56am (PST)
Subject:   re: da members
-------------------------------------------
Thanks!!!

Author:   agrieves
Date:   Jul 19, 07 at 9:25am (PST)
hi everyone, i had this problem as well yesterday...once youve helped everybody out (i.e. messing up the loudspeakers, clocktower etc) then you will have to make sure you set off a swamp in the last courtyard (i cant remember which one - might b da viaduct)...after youve done that youll play as fred and george and set off other swamps/fireworks b4 they get expelled from hogwarts and luna will ask you to find her belongings....hope that helps everyone!

Author:   aph
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 9:58pm (PST)
You probably haven't set off all the swamp boxes yet, if they're still telling you to find the other DA members. There's one in the paved courtyard (you'll have to climb stuff) and another in the transfiguration courtyard (it's in a tree and you'll have to fight some slytherins).

When does luna ask you to find her stuff? before or after voldemort?

Author:   speedy600
Date:   Jul 26, 07 at 12:01pm (PST)
After Voldermort!
I've got them all!

Author:   lordpotter
Date:   Jul 06, 09 at 5:44am (PST)
I too am having the same problem and for the people that do not understand we have finished all the quests for the D.A members like recking the speekers for the twins doing the swamp thingy for ginny and luna,the clock thingy for dean and the packages in the owlery for collin and now it says we are spossed to go to proffesser snape but the task list is empty and Ron and Granger are saying look on the map for other D.A members IM SOO ANOYED!!! i just wanna do the lesson with snape play as fred and defeat voldermort and belatrix:(

Author:   destroyah 56
Date:   Sep 17, 09 at 8:59pm (PST)
i did find members, but the problem is dealing with their tasks! there sooo hard!

Author:   SlyRavenclaw
Date:   Apr 26, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Try going down to professor snapes, because I was looking for an hour until I remembered Malfoy told me snape wanted to see me for remidial potions? Then after that, Fred and George want to see you on the fifth floor. Hope it helped some of you!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.