Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: da members - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34836/t933712-da-members/

Author:   mk112
Date:   Jul 01, 07 at 9:30pm (PST)
Subject:   da members
-------------------------------------------
ok, i need help on this one part. i helped dean and luna and parvati and padma and colin (portable swamps, clock tower, things in the owlery, messin up the speakers) and hermione said that we have to go see if the other da members ar all right,,,,since i cant use the room of requirement anymore, what do i do?? ive been searchin for everyone for about an hour...where are they??!!??!?!?! thanks to anyone who helps

Author:   Jack the Cat
Date:   Jul 03, 07 at 11:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: da members
Just use your map and pick any name on it that is not a teacher and go find them. Help them with a task and you will have sent them to the room of requirement. Use select button to bring the map up. The right button on the d pad brings up the list of people you wish to find on the map, and the left button brings up rooms. Once you have selected either (by pressing X then press select to finish)footprints will appear on the ground infront of you to direct you to where you need to go.

Author:   The Ring lord
Date:   Jul 03, 07 at 4:59pm (PST)
he is talking about after gathering them you need to go to the vatrium theres another swamp there

Author:   kotonk
Date:   Jul 06, 07 at 9:28am (PST)
but i can't find the list in my map..i'm so confused..
please someone help me..
ron and hermione said that i must look at the marauder map to find the member but in my map there isn't..and my task is empty,there aren't no name at all.pleaseeeee!!!!!!
thx..

Author:   speedy600
Date:   Jul 06, 07 at 4:25pm (PST)
Try the paved courtyard!

Author:   ifyasmellwatimcookin
Date:   Jul 08, 07 at 10:32am (PST)
yeh im having the same problem where is the vatrium??

Author:   WhisperintheWind
Date:   Jul 08, 07 at 11:21pm (PST)
I believe the vatrium is the little bridge that leads to the paved courtyard. You can find it on the marauders map by pushing the left button on your controller.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Author:   WhisperintheWind
Date:   Jul 08, 07 at 11:22pm (PST)
No wait, that's the viaduct. Sorry!

Author:   AliceKate
Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 12:08pm (PST)
I have the same problem too;(
It's not the first time you have to search the da members, it's the second time, when umbridge already found everything out about the da, after dumbledore escaped and after you had to fight with malfoy infront of hagrids hut. So I helped Luna with in the clocktower yard, Colin with the ChocolatePackages in the owlery, Ginny, Dean with the clock and Parvatti and Padma with the Loudspeakers. Then I asked Hermione, cause I didn't know what to do now and she said "we have to search the other DA members and look if they're all right" or something, then I asked Ron he said I have to look in the map to search them and when I opened the map the list with the tasks were empty. I restart the game and itwas empty!!!
I searched everywhere in Hogwarts for this #@\ยง DA members Maybe it's a glitch???
HELP!

This message was edited by alicekate on Jul 11 2007.

Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 12:38pm (PST)
If your task list is empty then you have seen all the DA members you need to, all that's left is to get 100% in each location by doing things in each room/floor/area.

Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 12:44pm (PST)
but that doesn't bring anything, cause you don't come forward with the game i think it doesn't bring anything when i complete the game at 100%, cause I have to fight with voldemort and bring umbridge in the forest an d stuff like that.......
???
and hermione and ron only say: you have to search the da members
but i found them all ready !!! (i think so cause the list with tasks in the map is empty)

i must include i play it on pc

Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 1:03pm (PST)
I'm not completely sure, but if you've found every DA memeber, got 100% in each area, and for overall of the game and you have faught voldermort then you have finished the game.

Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/ and ask there as there is somebody there who has completed the game 100% and ask them how the game ends.

Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 1:26pm (PST)
no no
i didn't have complete the game yet.... i have 67%
i'm at the task now where i have to find the da members
i found all ready all but it seems not to be complete yet. ron said i have to look at the map for the other da members but the list in the map is empty!!!

sorry, maybe it's my language.... i'm german

Author:   Narphinean
Date:   Jul 13, 07 at 9:55pm (PST)
Well, this forum is for the Ps2 version of the game...

If you play it on the PC then I'm afraid I can't help.

Author:   harrypotterfreak7795
Date:   Jul 16, 07 at 8:07am (PST)
u have to go to the paved courtyard select the mauradas map and then press left and select paved courtyard then go there and do the swamp

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.