Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: please help! snitch - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34836/t1817885-please-help-snitch/

Author:   avengers-assemble
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 3:14am (PST)
Subject:   please help! snitch
-------------------------------------------
hi guys
im playing harry potter and the order of the phoenix and im up o the part where im getting members for the DA, i have everyone except for the person in the common room..... i talked to both of the people in the portraits and the snitch was let go but i cant grab it.... and i cant see it anywhere. its frustrating me!!! can anybody help me? in detail?? i would be very grateful
thanks!

Author:   JoveHack
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 7:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: please help! snitch
quote avengers-assemble
hi guys
im playing harry potter and the order of the phoenix and im up o the part where im getting members for the DA, i have everyone except for the person in the common room..... i talked to both of the people in the portraits and the snitch was let go but i cant grab it.... and i cant see it anywhere. its frustrating me!!! can anybody help me? in detail?? i would be very grateful
thanks!

If you're playing on the PS2 the snitch is very difficult to see. (Unless you're using component cables to a properly calibrated HDTV.) The snitch is flying around above Harry's head. Move the table to the middle of the Common Room and stand on it. Then it's just a matter of patience and luck.

If you're trying to recruit Ginny Weasley, you have to retrieve the Doxy Venom. You'll need to go to the Defense Against Dark Arts classroom for that, and sneak past the students there to get to Umbridge's office.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 5:40pm (PST)
Thank you so much!
I forgot to mention- I'm playing it on psp....
Is it still the same?

Author:   JoveHack
Date:   Jan 15, 13 at 9:36am (PST)
quote avengers-assemble
Thank you so much!
I forgot to mention- I'm playing it on psp....
Is it still the same?
I'd hope so, but don't know for sure.

Here's a video walkthrough.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PSP part 3 by Hi675445

Date:   Jan 16, 13 at 1:09am (PST)
Thanks so much! again

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.