Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread! - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t822593-introduction-thread/6.htm

Author:   TwilightAurora
Date:   Feb 09, 08 at 6:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread!
-------------------------------------------
I'm TwilightAurora, I've had this game for quite some time but I've never been to this site before.

Author:   Smoking1Lamp
Date:   Feb 09, 08 at 6:35pm (PST)
I'm Smoking1Lamp and I've had the game for a while and my in game name is H!ndu and just for you who are wondering why I chose that name. I really am Hindu and I'm proud

Author:   timson622222
Date:   Feb 10, 08 at 4:34am (PST)
Hello. I'm Timson622222. I've been posting on the Dusk forum for quite some time. I'm going to start a training topic right now, so go there if you want to know some tips about training.

Author:   Shadowbrand529
Date:   Feb 16, 08 at 10:22pm (PST)
Hi! I'm Shadowbrand529 and I've had Dawn for a few weeks so far and it is very fun! My friend told me about this site, so I decided to join.

Author:   TheRoyalKnight
Date:   Feb 21, 08 at 12:59pm (PST)
Hey, I'm TRK and I have been a big fan of digimon ever since I was little and still am. I'm hoping to get this game real soon.

Author:   BeelzebumonBlast
Date:   Feb 23, 08 at 6:15pm (PST)
Hello. My name is BeelzebumonBlast. Digimon is the best! I have Digimon World: Dawn. I'm almost done with the game. I am pretty good, but don't battle much.

Author:   Lil YoshiXD
Date:   Feb 25, 08 at 9:27pm (PST)
hi all of u newcomers.

Author:   BeelzebumonBlast
Date:   Feb 27, 08 at 1:27am (PST)
quote lil yoshiXD
quote andyxowner
oh ok.
I found out brida was the beelzebumonblast guy lol that was funny.
omg i did things with brida!
You never did ANYTHING with me. You're just making people think you're gay by pretending you're married to me or in love with me or something. You're so stupid! After I win a Who's That Digimon? game and make one of my own, I'm leaving this site and any site any of you have ever been on FOREVER! I know what you're thinking. Oh thank God! or That's EXACTLY what we've been waiting for! or This is the best day of my life! or something like that. I don't care what you think. I'm leaving and never coming back. Even if it means NEVER going on the internet again! I hate you all so much! And if you don't mind, please leave me out of all of your conversations. I don't want to be part of anything after I leave. I don't even want to be in your memories, so just forget ALL about me when I leave!

Author:   Lil YoshiXD
Date:   Feb 27, 08 at 8:12pm (PST)
good riddens and don't come back.

Author:   StormWolf
Date:   Mar 16, 08 at 11:28am (PST)
Hello, I'm StormWolf. I just registered here a couple of days ago. If it isn't already obvious, I'm quite a fan of wolves. But I've also been a digimon fan ever since the anime came to the US. I've never done any Digimon battling against other people, but I hope to start once I get a team up and going.

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Mar 16, 08 at 11:38am (PST)
quote StormWolf
Hello, I'm StormWolf. I just registered here a couple of days ago. If it isn't already obvious, I'm quite a fan of wolves. But I've also been a digimon fan ever since the anime came to the US. I've never done any Digimon battling against other people, but I hope to start once I get a team up and going.
welcome man, its nice finding someone who love wolf too just like me, but specifically i love werewolves more. theyre cool yeh

Author:   Alphamon
Date:   Mar 22, 08 at 4:21am (PST)
Well..I Didn't notice this thread jsut now and today, i been on Neoseeker for a few motnhs now , Im Alphamon ( real name is Leon. Which is the Greek word for Lion Lol....) i jonied neoseeker Because....well...i sadly dont remember but HELLO!

Author:   Atsumi
Date:   Mar 25, 08 at 3:47am (PST)
Hello, my name is Tiffany.

I just started this game, but I like it quite a bit. I've always been a Digimon fan.

Author:   Kenshuma
Date:   Mar 25, 08 at 3:52am (PST)
Welcome to the Dawn forum on Neo. Possibly the only living forum of Dawn lol.

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Mar 25, 08 at 7:33am (PST)
quote Kenshuma
Welcome to the Dawn forum on Neo. Possibly the only living forum of Dawn lol.
eh gamefaqs board is still alive, not as much as before, but theres still stuff going on

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.