Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Whats The best Starter Digimon Pack - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t1555894-whats-best-starter-digimon-pack/

Author:   Ozuma12
Date:   Jul 18, 10 at 4:47am (PST)
Subject:   Whats The best Starter Digimon Pack
-------------------------------------------
Who do you think is the best digimon to have in a starter pack

Author:   the Cason
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 3:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Whats The best Starter Digimon Pack
4 what dawn or dusk?

Author:   Ozuma12
Date:   Oct 13, 10 at 12:48am (PST)
dawn I really want to know which is the powerful to start out the game

Author:   digiman
Date:   Oct 17, 10 at 1:08pm (PST)
Subject:   The best Starter Digimon Pack is
japanece

Author:   Jeremi
Date:   Oct 23, 10 at 7:27am (PST)
quote Ozuma12
Who do you think is the best digimon to have in a starter pack
Balance Pack.Because RiseGreymon and Angewomon are ultimate digimon

Author:   Necroexodia
Date:   Oct 24, 10 at 11:13pm (PST)
Doesn't really matter cus they get reverted anyway... I'd say look at their overall digivolutions, including DNA digivolutions then pick the one that you'll need and will be most valuable for you during end-game.

Author:   Kiteguthan
Date:   Dec 02, 10 at 7:20pm (PST)
I chose Growlmon(Guilmon) and MegaSeadramon(SnowAgumon) without knowing what they would develop into.
Guilmon shows lower attack power than your other Digimon at Ultimate level, but Digivolves quite easily and has a great record with me at Mega level (Megidramon, I'm working for Gallantmon right now.)
SnowAgumon is a well-balanced Aquan digimon with decent Digivolutions that specializes in multi-area attacks later in it's development.
If I had to start over, I would pick digimon that would be very hard to find and scan in the wild. RiseGreymon(Agumon) and Angewoman(Salamon) aren't really that great. You'll probably end up with an Agumon anyway, and Salmon you can get by scanning and digiconverting a PawnChessmonWhite, Degenerating it to a Puttimon, then Digivolving it to a Salamon, Gatomon, Angewomon, then Ophanimon. Reppamon(Kudamon) and Karatenmon(Biyomon) are both easily acquired. Kudamon can be found in task canyon, and Biyomon is seen in Limit Valley. I don't know much about the final pack, Airdramon(Monodramon) and the strange chicken-looking Digimon(I think Solarmon Digivolves into it?).
Monodramon is easily found, but in order to digivolve into Airdramon, you need to have Befriended it at some time(I personally prefer his other Digivolution line, starting with Dinohumon, but it would be nice to have a Darkdramon too.) Note that Veemon's Mega Digivolution requires you to have befriended an Airdramon. Solarmon is found on Proxy Island. Welp, I think that about covers it all, have fun playing.

Date:   Dec 27, 10 at 8:47pm (PST)
it's the japanicese pack the balance pack can't beat soya neather can the atk pack nor the speed pack so it's the japanisese pack krateanmon can have your opponents fall assleap witch is a very good asset in the game

Date:   Feb 08, 11 at 1:15pm (PST)
again the jap. pack 1 because i wasn't able to beat Soya with any other pack exsept the speed pack but i had 1 digimon left in the end. with the jap. pack in the end all my digimon were alive including coronamon. coromamon is probly going to be your stongest cause the others become rookes.reepamon has good defence and attack. karateinmon is pritty balanced and so is the other digiolusion.

P.S im a 10 year old boy not a man that plays digimon.
P.S.S i trid digiboy but aparinty that was taken

Author:   digimon boy
Date:   May 15, 11 at 12:28am (PST)
im digimon boy now k good (ps its digiman)even thought the balence pack is good (relly good) THE JAP. PACK IS HANDS DOWN THE Best. karateinmon can kick but and you can only unlock him in the chaos brain witch is one of the last stages of the game.Also in the jap. pack karateinmon can get enamys to go to sleep.you also have a selection to digivolve into.(kudomon can also digivolve into starmon and then inth SPstarmon) byomon can digivolve inti another list to. SO THE JAP. PACK IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:   digimon boy
Date:   May 15, 11 at 12:29am (PST)
im digimon boy now k good (ps its digiman)even thought the balence pack is good (relly good) THE JAP. PACK IS HANDS DOWN THE Best. karateinmon can kick but and you can only unlock him in the chaos brain witch is one of the last stages of the game.Also in the jap. pack karateinmon can get enamys to go to sleep.you also have a selection to digivolve into.(kudomon can also digivolve into starmon and then inth SPstarmon) byomon can digivolve inti another list to. SO THE JAP. PACK IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(PS i might be realy good with this pack cause im korien)

Author:   Zandle
Date:   May 21, 11 at 10:02pm (PST)
All the pack can defeat Sayo and my suggestion is the attack pack.

Author:   neogamer13
Date:   May 23, 11 at 11:58pm (PST)
the balance pack is the best cause all your digimon, including coronamon,will digivolve to mega level digimon. and if u have a shinegraymon,you will be able to get shinegreymon burst mode.

Author:   Neosonic97
Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 6:35am (PST)
quote digiman
it's the japanicese pack the balance pack can't beat soya neather can the atk pack nor the speed pack so it's the japanisese pack krateanmon can have your opponents fall assleap witch is a very good asset in the game
Completely wrong. The other Packs CAN defeat Sayo. I've beaten Sayo with the balance pack Countless times. It's simple, really. Just Target Lekismon or whatever she has that can inflict statuses. Just don't expect Coronamon to NOT get KO'd. For Rizegreymon and Angewomon (considering you're using the balance pack) Have them spam their signatures at Lekismon until it goes down, then repeat for the rest of Sayo's digimon.

Author:   lolololhai
Date:   Jul 24, 11 at 6:36am (PST)
Wow whoever said that only the Japanese Pack can beat Sayo is wrong.

If you can't win with the other packs, you're just plain horrible at the game.

I've beaten Sayo on Dawn and Koh on Dusk countless times with all the packs.

And yeah, you should expect Coronamon to die. At the same time, it's all luck based. I've gone through the beginning several times with Coronamon surviving until the end, but only because the rival's digimon just happened to target my other partners.

It's all a preference choice, really.

I would just go with whichever digimon I liked better.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.