Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Official Battle/Match Finder [2] - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t1052462-official-battle-match-finder-2/5.htm

Author:   Orange and Black
Date:   Mar 03, 08 at 12:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: Official Battle/Match Finder [2]
-------------------------------------------
Hey, looking for a battle. No hackers, please. No legend or ultimate items. Here are the stats for my main team and relief team: http://www.editgrid.com/user/pml1/digimon

Figure out which one best matches your team's stats then PM me to battle. You can also reach me on AIM (Medabots Battle) or YIM (hiroyuki_sakaii)

My FC is 5412 7729 7076

Author:   Kenshuma
Date:   Mar 03, 08 at 4:18am (PST)
quote Orange and Black
Hey, looking for a battle. No hackers, please. No legend or ultimate items. Here are the stats for my main team and relief team: http://www.editgrid.com/user/pml1/digimon

Figure out which one best matches your team's stats then PM me to battle. You can also reach me on AIM (Medabots Battle) or YIM (hiroyuki_sakaii)

My FC is 5412 7729 7076

I'll battle you once you actually reach max stats and resist. Otherwise its basically a free win. And why ban ultimate and legend items?

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Mar 03, 08 at 4:23am (PST)
most prob because he doesnt have legend and ultimate items, so he make the rules to suit him

Date:   Mar 03, 08 at 2:16pm (PST)
quote WereJackal
most prob because he doesnt have legend and ultimate items, so he make the rules to suit him
I'm sure any r.e.t.a.r.d can put in passwords for Valkrymon in the Digicolosseum for free items. I ask that people don't use them. Why? Because that's when the AR hackers hack 3 of each to equip on their entire team. Then they throw in some lame excuse like they bought both games and restarted one 2 or 3 extra times to get more legend items then trade them over. Been playing for 101 hours now and I have 7135 TP. I got the items. I don't want them used in WiFi.

And there are handicap settings to reduce stats so they match. I've already had my WiFi cherry popped so I know not to expect much from people online. But if you don't agree with my rules, just don't respond to the challenge. :/ Nintendo WiFi is *bleep*ed. Can't take chances because that's when the AR hackers play the scam. Not accusing you people of being hackers.. Just being cautious so the game stays fair.

Your teams have to be max with legend items? Why?

Date:   Mar 03, 08 at 6:00pm (PST)
Well, at the moment from what I can see, there isn't an AR code for such a thing. Most people that hack hack for max stats and go for it.

I don't trust people saying not to battle with certain equips. You never know, they might put on the items anyway.

As for having three of them on each person. It wouldn't make much of a difference. Only the legend robe would help a tank become an invincible wall.

But as I said earlier, I haven't seen such a code used. At least that, or I crushed the hacker too quick to notice.

Author:   Lil YoshiXD
Date:   Mar 03, 08 at 9:17pm (PST)
no ken there's a hack for everything. hackers modo' is if there's a game there is a hack.

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Mar 04, 08 at 1:31am (PST)
quote Orange and Black
quote WereJackal
I'm sure any r.e.t.a.r.d can put in passwords for Valkrymon in the Digicolosseum for free items. I ask that people don't use them. Why? Because that's when the AR hackers hack 3 of each to equip on their entire team. Then they throw in some lame excuse like they bought both games and restarted one 2 or 3 extra times to get more legend items then trade them over. Been playing for 101 hours now and I have 7135 TP. I got the items. I don't want them used in WiFi.

And there are handicap settings to reduce stats so they match. I've already had my WiFi cherry popped so I know not to expect much from people online. But if you don't agree with my rules, just don't respond to the challenge. :/ Nintendo WiFi is *bleep*ed. Can't take chances because that's when the AR hackers play the scam. Not accusing you people of being hackers.. Just being cautious so the game stays fair.

Your teams have to be max with legend items? Why?
theres no such thing as 3 legend sets, the game wont allow u to have more than 1. u cant even trade items, so even if u buy 10 copies of the game, u cant have more than 1 legend set per copy, so the possibility of having more than 1 is zero.

Date:   Mar 04, 08 at 5:32am (PST)
Not to mention stat boosts aren't all that important in max stat play. So banning such things wouldn't make much of a difference. And as I said before, I don't trust people when they say no equipment, or certain equipment may not be used.

If someone replies to your challenge, I'll tell you whether or not its a hack or not. But playing without max stats isn't a good job. With your current stats, you'll only end up being one hit anyway.

Author:   timson622222
Date:   Mar 04, 08 at 5:47am (PST)
Besides, tourneys ban equipment items.

Date:   Mar 04, 08 at 5:47am (PST)
quote timson622222
Besides, tourneys ban equipment items.
SOME tourneys. Not all of them.

Date:   Mar 04, 08 at 1:06pm (PST)
quote Kenshuma
Not to mention stat boosts aren't all that important in max stat play. So banning such things wouldn't make much of a difference. And as I said before, I don't trust people when they say no equipment, or certain equipment may not be used.

If someone replies to your challenge, I'll tell you whether or not its a hack or not. But playing without max stats isn't a good job. With your current stats, you'll only end up being one hit anyway.
Which is why I requested battles from people with similar stats. I doubt everyone who plays this game has maxed out their team completely.

Date:   Mar 04, 08 at 8:19pm (PST)
i like battleing handi 0 with equip that way no 1 can cheat.

pretty much everyone still around has max stats.

Date:   Mar 05, 08 at 5:15am (PST)
You're not likely to get such a restricted battle. Come back when you max your stats. And try to max your resistance also.

Date:   Mar 05, 08 at 1:31pm (PST)
well not max reist but 1100 not 9999 cuz that reist is cheap.

Date:   Mar 05, 08 at 3:54pm (PST)
quote Kenshuma

I noticed when I battled a boss with a Digimon that had 999 attack and no items to boost that stat, the damage was about 5884. I then reset and equipped that digimon for a +140 attack bonus and the damage was something like 9524. I think that's pretty significant. Items do matter.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.