Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Forum Rules & RFS - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t1040088-forum-rules-rfs/8.htm

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Jan 17, 08 at 7:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Forum Rules & RFS
-------------------------------------------
i dun really agree or not agree with the rules, whatever the rule is, its up to the host, i will try to adapt and follow it. however, heres some of my thoughts bout the rules

the scoring rules seems complicated. the way i see it, a win is a win, why would anyone care if they have 3 or 1 digimon still alive after winning, its still a win.

4 ae/sb is a bit pushing it, but it really doesnt matter much to me so im fine with it

i also think that every clan should have the same amount of participant, or else its obvious that the winner is the clan that has the most member. if theres still an uneven number between the 2 clan, maybe we can try to come up with some kind of percentage system to make every clan at the same ground?

the rest looks ok, lets get this underway real soon while the hype is still here

This message was edited by WereJackal on Jan 16 2008.

Author:   E4 Morty
Date:   Jan 17, 08 at 7:40am (PST)
You mean like 1 clan can only have at least 10 members?

Date:   Jan 17, 08 at 7:48am (PST)
yes, lets say 1 clan have 5 participant and the other have 3 participant, wouldnt that be unfair since the clan with the more number will get more points because of this rule?

If the number of players in the tournament is not identical, any players left without an opponent in a given round will receive five points automatically.

i havent really count the possible outcome, so i might be wrong bout this, but when i think bout it, it doesnt look balance

Author:   E4 Morty
Date:   Jan 17, 08 at 7:49am (PST)
quote WereJackal
yes, lets say 1 clan have 5 participant and the other have 3 participant, wouldnt that be unfair since the clan with the more number will get more points because of this rule?

If the number of players in the tournament is not identical, any players left without an opponent in a given round will receive five points automatically.

i havent really count the possible outcome, so i might be wrong bout this, but when i think bout it, it doesnt look balance
Good Idea

Author:   Kenshuma
Date:   Jan 17, 08 at 6:01pm (PST)
Well, shall we change it to this. I don't really mind it. It'd be more fun that way anyway.

Author:   Bradley123456789
Date:   Jan 17, 08 at 8:54pm (PST)
is the clan war on saturday

Author:   mettaur
Date:   Jan 18, 08 at 4:34am (PST)
Okay I need the summary of all the rules so far PMed so I can set up the war. I won't take part in the war and I'll act as a judge of some sort (without favoriting my own clan of course).

Author:   Tainted
Date:   Jan 18, 08 at 12:12pm (PST)
Hey Bill, do you think you could unsticky the Future Tournaments thread, and instead sticky the current tournament? The Future Tournaments thread doesn't get much activity anymore, and the current tourney could use the attention.

Date:   Jan 18, 08 at 2:33pm (PST)
Done. And I can't believe I missed bradley's post up there. Who said the war was going to be on Saturday? O__O'

Date:   Jan 18, 08 at 9:27pm (PST)

quote mettaur_15
Who said the war was going to be on Saturday? O__O'
Someone in another thread who went around spreading something false like that. But thats not important. We need voters lol, which we seem to not be getting many of them.

Date:   Jan 18, 08 at 9:30pm (PST)
maybe not many ppl know that this is the place to vote, seeing the title of the thread is forum rules

i think u should make the voting in the clan war area, thats where ppl check about it

Date:   Jan 19, 08 at 4:31pm (PST)
when are we going to have the clan war

Date:   Jan 19, 08 at 5:30pm (PST)
quote bradley123456789019
when are we going to have the clan war
If you're reading you would see that its whenever things are rules have been completely decided.

quote WereJackal
i think u should make the voting in the clan war area, thats where ppl check about it
True

Date:   Jan 19, 08 at 10:03pm (PST)
yes that is ture

Date:   Jan 22, 08 at 4:42am (PST)
Alright I was going to create the thread today guys, but some unexpected stuff happened. I'll get the clan war thread up tomorrow.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.