Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Forum Rules & RFS - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t1040088-forum-rules-rfs/7.htm

Author:   mettaur
Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 5:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: Forum Rules & RFS
-------------------------------------------
quote Kenshuma
Also, the 6 grid reviving will kill Met lol and some others who put in the effort to use it.
No it won't. I have two other maxed stat digis that'll make my team fit all those rules .

We'll leave the exact rules for the battles aside for a moment. I want to hear your opinions on how exactly to organize this clan war.

Questions that need answers include:
1. What happens if a member is in both clans conducting the war?
2. What's the format? Knock-off? Round-robin? Or something else?
3. Is a point/ladder system viable?

Once we've got the clan war organized, THEN we'll talk about the battling rules. How's that sound?

This message was edited by mettaur_15 on Jan 10 2008.

Author:   Kenshuma
Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 5:59pm (PST)

quote mettaur_15
1. What happens if a member is in both clans conducting the war?
They will have to choose one of the two clans to battle with. They can't represent both clans at once.

quote mettaur_15
2. What's the format? Knock-off? Round-robin? Or something else?
Not really knock off. It'll spoil the fun for some people put out early, unless more people actually agree to knock off.

quote mettaur_15
3. Is a point/ladded system viable?
? Not exactly getting what you mean.

Author:   zelda_duda100
Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 11:41pm (PST)
quote Hi Ka Ri
quote zelda_duda100
i don't consider them hacked tho
What you consider something to be doesn't change what it actually is.
there not hacked though i had 2 go battle 2 get them up i was just smart and did it faster then u

Author:   HiKaRi
Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 11:50pm (PST)
quote zelda_duda100
quote Hi Ka Ri
quote zelda_duda100
i don't consider them hacked tho
What you consider something to be doesn't change what it actually is.
there not hacked though i had 2 go battle 2 get them up i was just smart and did it faster then u
I'll nitpick one time.

It's always funny when people talk about being smart and have errors in their sentences.

They're. Their. There. Learn the difference before trying to say you're intelligent.

Then again, what does knowledge of the English language have to do with this conversation. Let me try again.

You said you played smarter than me? lol, is that why you can't beat me? If you're gonna be a hacker, hack better.

Date:   Jan 11, 08 at 12:31am (PST)
Alright that's enough ego for now guys. We need to put our heads together if we want to make this clan war happen.

quote Kenshuma
quote mettaur_15
3. Is a point/ladded system viable?
? Not exactly getting what you mean.
Sorry, I meant to type "ladder", not ladded lol. I saw this system being discussed in one of the clans.

Date:   Jan 11, 08 at 6:41am (PST)
I searched the other clans, but being as they are I couldn't find much information about them about the war.

But its okay with me. I don't mind it.

Date:   Jan 11, 08 at 7:10pm (PST)
Right now the point systems came up with are

1)2 points for win, 1 point for loss.

2)1 point for winning and an additional point for each digimon still left alive when the battle's finished(added - If the opponent happens to kill an opponent's digimon, they will also be rewarded one point[no additional one's for each. Just one])

3)The winner is rewarded 4 points for the win and the loser is rewarded a point for each defeated digimon upon their loss

Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 1:10am (PST)
The current point system looks okay to me. What do others think? If they agree we can finally move on to the battling rules.

Author:   Bradley123456789
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 3:44pm (PST)
i agree with the point system

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 6:22am (PST)
quote mettaur_15
The current point system looks okay to me. What do others think? If they agree we can finally move on to the battling rules.
The rules are being made as we speak. I'll PM them to you sometime when I get the chance. You'll be reading a lot though lol.

I'll give you the logic behind each rule also.

But as I said before, you'll be reading for quite a while lol

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 2:15pm (PST)
Don't worry about the length. I'm quite an avid reader . Part of the job of being a mod and a portal staff XD.

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 7:09pm (PST)
SCORING RULES:

If you win all three matches and lose three Digimon or less over the three battles, you will receive 5 points.

If you win all three matches and lose more than three Digimon over the three matches, you will receive 4 points.

If you win two matches but lose one, you will receive 3 points.

If you win one match but lose 3-2 in both other matches, you will receive 2 points.

If you win one match but lose 3-1 or 3-0 in one of the other matches, you will receive 1 point.

If you lose all three matches, you will receive 0 points.

(We did talk about maybe awarding one point for losing 3-2 in all three matches. If that going ahead?)

BATTLE/DIGIMON RULES:

You cannot have more than one of the same Digimon on your whole team. This only applies to identical Digimon; for example, you can have all four forms of Imperialdramon on your team if you want to, as long as they are not all identical Digimon (you cannot, for example, have several Imperialdramon Fighter Modes, but you can have one of each).

If a player drops out of the tournament, whoever their opponents would be will automatically receive the full five points, and the person who drops out loses a point from their team's total.

You can have up to four instances of either Status Barrier or All Elements on your team, or a combination of them, as long as the total number of times they appear in your whole team do not total more than four.

Zephy's rule on revival moves.

If the number of players in the tournament is not identical, any players left without an opponent in a given round will receive five points automatically.
If all agree/concur with these rules and point system, we'll start the tourney as soon as possible.

Author:   HiKaRi
Date:   Jan 15, 08 at 8:50pm (PST)
I still think that you should drop the All Element/Status Barrier limitation to 3 per team. 4 results in too much tanking...but I'm probably the only one with this opinion.

Author:   Bradley123456789
Date:   Jan 15, 08 at 10:00pm (PST)
when is the clan war going to start

Author:   Pearl_master1
Date:   Jan 15, 08 at 10:17pm (PST)
i agree

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.