Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Forum Rules & RFS - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t1040088-forum-rules-rfs/6.htm

Author:   Galacticdramon
Date:   Jan 08, 08 at 6:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Forum Rules & RFS
-------------------------------------------
Simple. How about this? Winning gets you four points, losing gives you 0, 1 or 2 points, depending on how many of the opponent's Digimon remain upon you losing.

Author:   Kenshuma
Date:   Jan 08, 08 at 6:32pm (PST)
quote Galacticdramon
Simple. How about this? Winning gets you four points, losing gives you 0, 1 or 2 points, depending on how many of the opponent's Digimon remain upon you losing.
But what about the way to go about selecting the opponents. Also, 1 point for each remaining digimon would suffice, none for losing.

Date:   Jan 08, 08 at 6:53pm (PST)
It's unlikely that in top-level play, a battle is frequently going to end at better than 1-0 - maybe 2-0. This way, there would be the same number of nine points on offer (assuming it's three people per clan, and each person fights each member of the opponents once).

Date:   Jan 08, 08 at 10:30pm (PST)
We usually end up with three digimon left considering most people use one WOL digi and another uses a one grid revival move, so that way would work better. But let the seekers decide on this matter

Date:   Jan 08, 08 at 11:03pm (PST)
All I'm saying is, with this system, it's less rigid and there's more room for flexibility, so everything you do in the tournament has an effect on the rest of the tournament, not just winning and losing battles.

Date:   Jan 09, 08 at 2:44am (PST)
We should see who all actually is in the Clan War and see how we should form it then. I'll post the new thread.

Author:   zelda_duda100
Date:   Jan 09, 08 at 11:26pm (PST)
met wants the rules for the Bleach, digiworld clan war so here:

Tournament Rules:
1.) Hacked Digimon are neither welcome nor allowed.

2.) REVIVAL MOVES MUST NOT SURPASS 6 GRIDS
Allowable Example 1: Water of Life (5) + Dark Saviour (1) = 6 Grids
Allowable Example 2: Electric Shock (3) + Electric Shock (3) = 6 Grids
Allowable Example 3: Dark Saviour (1) + Dark Saviour (1) + Electric Shock (3) = 5 Grids
Allowable Example 4: Dark Saviour (1) + Dark Saviour (1) + Power of Love (1) = 3 Grids
Illegal Example 1: Water of Life (5) + Water of Life (5) = 10 Grids <- Banned
Illegal Example 2: Water of Life (5) + Electric Shock (3) = 8 Grids <- Banned
Illegal Example 3: Electric Shock (3) + Electric Shock (3) + Dark Saviour (1) = 7 Grids <- Banned

3.) Traits wise, the addition of Status Barrier (SB) + All Element (AE) cannot surpass 3.
Allowable Example 1: Digi1 w/ SB & AE, Digi2 w/ AE or SB, Digi3 w/ neither (3 Total)
Allowable Example 1: Digi1 w/ SB & AE, Digi2 w/ neither, Digi3 w/ neither (2 Total)
Allowable Example 1: Digi1, Digi2, Digi3 w/ either one of SB or AE each (3 Total)
Allowed Example 4: None of the Digimon used have either SB or AE (0 Total)
Illegal Example 1: Digi1 w/ SB and AE, Digi2 w/ SB, Digi 3 w/ AE (4 Total) <- Banned
Illegal Example 2: Digi1 w/ SB and AE, Digi2 w/ SB and AE, Digi 3 w/ neither (4 Total) <- Banned
Illegal Example 3: All 3 Digimon have SB and AE (6 Total) <- Banned

4.) Battles will be carried out at Handicap 0.

5.) ALL EQUIPMENT ARE BANNED.

Each clan picks 3 tamers and depending on if they win, lose or forfit the clan gets:

Battle Points:
Win=3pts
Lose=1pts
Forfiet=0pts

Date:   Jan 09, 08 at 11:56pm (PST)
Zelda, you know if we use those rules, you wont exactly get to play considering your game was hacked.

I don't really mind hacked players, considering the person with more skill will still win anyway.

Also, the 6 grid reviving will kill Met lol and some others who put in the effort to use it.

Author:   HiKaRi
Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 12:56am (PST)
The only reason I'm even thinking of saying "We should be able to use equipment" is because I'm not sure of everyone being honest enough to not try to sneak a parry ring or something subtle onto their Digimon for a slight advantage. That's just my distrustful nature though.

The original version of those rules also involved limited each offensive move to 1 per team and had all battles at Handicap 3, but you guys can do whatever floats your boat.

Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 1:00am (PST)
Same, I'd say no rules as for battling purposes. Just battle and have fun doing so.

Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 1:03am (PST)
quote Kenshuma
Zelda, you know if we use those rules, you wont exactly get to play considering your game was hacked.

I don't really mind hacked players, considering the person with more skill will still win anyway.

Also, the 6 grid reviving will kill Met lol and some others who put in the effort to use it.
my game is only hacked that it gives EXP not stats

Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 1:04am (PST)
You can change/leave rules 4 and 5 however you want, the rest of it is fine by me.

lol...what do you do with the exp? Get max stats.

Hacking is hacking is hacking is hacking, no matter how you slice it.

Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 1:09am (PST)
i don't consider them hacked tho

Author:   andyxowner
Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 1:52am (PST)
I would say no rules, Because some people already broke them and with equips no one can tell unless you have something on speed so banning it would be useless

Date:   Jan 10, 08 at 2:12am (PST)
quote zelda_duda100
i don't consider them hacked tho
What you consider something to be doesn't change what it actually is.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.